UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Train w MW Legend Jeff Nader!! Chris Weidman too..

10/10/13 11:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LiveToFightInc
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO

Here ye here ye!! UG, heres's your chance to train with Middleweight legend, Jeff Nader!!! You have the unique opportunity to watch this man in action, breathe the air he breathes, and "learn" from the one and only Nader.

Joining Nader will be UFC Middleweight Champion Chris Weidman for a Live To Fight Chris Weidman No Gi BJJ Seminar. If that wasn't enought, UFC Lightweight Jim Miller will be there as a guest instructor.

Both the UFC Champion, Chris Weidman and the OG slash Oreo eating Champion Nader are on the Board of Directors of the non profit organization Live To Fight, a charity that raises money for people in the martial arts/ MMA communtiy fighting cancer and other life- threatening diseases. Nader will finally answer the questions that keep him up at night.  Who is the better looking Board member and more importantly, who is the better grappler at 185 lbs on the Live To Fight Board. Come see for your self folks! Tickets at www.livetofight.org

10/10/13 11:44 AM
Naderhood
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is unprecedented access to me. Not an opportunity to be missed. Yeah Chris is pretty good too or whatever. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 11:46 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
770 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teeteattt

10/10/13 12:15 PM
LiveToFightInc
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - This is unprecedented access to me. Not an opportunity to be missed. Yeah Chris is pretty good too or whatever. Phone Post 3.0

Or whatever...

;)

10/10/13 12:26 PM
Randy Marsh
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10/13 12:30 PM
JStrongMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow..would love to attend that. Phone Post
10/10/13 12:41 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Would do it Phone Post
10/10/13 12:44 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved his fight with Thiago Silva last night. Phone Post
10/10/13 12:50 PM
LiveToFightInc

JStrongMMA -  Wow..would love to attend that. Phone Post

So come!! Tickets on sale right now :) I should think of something cool for UGers. Nader, any thoughts??

Maybe a special photo w Chris and Jim and everyone doing the fhlaka?? Or a UG only raffle?? 

10/10/13 12:51 PM
LiveToFightInc

caseharts -  Would do it Phone Post

Get your ass here Case!! 

10/10/13 12:52 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
LiveToFightInc -
caseharts -  Would do it Phone Post

Get your ass here Case!! 

I'm. In Austin lol Phone Post
10/10/13 1:17 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Good job Kristen

Looks like you got this off and running.. Really proud of you Goofy Girl!

10/10/13 1:24 PM
nyhcloyalty
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be there! Strictly wearing my disgustingly short vale tudo shorts though. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 1:40 PM
LiveToFightInc

RickStorm - 

Good job Kristen

Looks like you got this off and running.. Really proud of you Goofy Girl!

Thanks my dear. Thank you for everything. You know I heart you Super Storm.

And on a serious note, I am so very grateful to Chris Weidman and to Nader and to everyone who has helped me get this organization going. Ottavia Bourdain, Chris Weidman, Nader, Norm Cerullo, Bobby Razak. The list is so long but these are just a few of my right hand men. (And ladies) And thank you to Kirik and the UG. If it wasn't for the UG, never would have met Reggie. (Also thanks to few special UGers- Rick, Geek, Leghound, Cindy, Pescy, Crooklyn, Vix, for always having my back. There's soo many more but that's just a handful!) 

And Oh yeah, Fuck Cancer! 

Kristen :) 

10/10/13 1:42 PM
LiveToFightInc

nyhcloyalty - I will be there! Strictly wearing my disgustingly short vale tudo shorts though. Phone Post 3.0

Sweet! Come say hi. I will be the one in the Live To Fight shirt probably crying like a little girl bc I'm so happy my first event is going so well! Yay! 

10/10/13 1:57 PM
Naderhood
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say any UG/OGer that can make it would be included in a group pic of just us UG/OGers along with the instructors. This way we can email it so everyone can print it out. Or maybe we can print them out and have Chris and whomever else sign it and then mail it to all the UG/Ogers? Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 2:29 PM
LiveToFightInc

Naderhood - I'd say any UG/OGer that can make it would be included in a group pic of just us UG/OGers along with the instructors. This way we can email it so everyone can print it out. Or maybe we can print them out and have Chris and whomever else sign it and then mail it to all the UG/Ogers? Phone Post 3.0

That's what I said. I thought u may have some raffle involving tattoos and or shaving body parts. 

10/10/13 2:30 PM
LiveToFightInc

Randy Marsh - 

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will u be there? Do I finally get to meet Nader's boyfriend? 

10/10/13 2:43 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope it's a huge success!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 2:51 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thank you Jason for sticky

10/10/13 2:52 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Beep Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 2:54 PM
RickStorm

lol Pescy

10/10/13 2:56 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Thank you Jason!! Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 3:00 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Hope it's a huge success!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
Pescy I have to give thanks to you and the War Wagon thread. The support I received was so overwhelming. So thanks buddy. And I know it's going to be a huge success! I'm working my ass off, think it will be great! :) Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 3:03 PM
UGCTT_ShanTheMan
620 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be too busy skateboarding in venice beach that day, and using the word cowabunga. Sorry Jeff I will make the next one but I hope this goes great! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.