UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Train w MW Legend Jeff Nader!! Chris Weidman too..

10/10/13 3:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Hope it's a huge success!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
Pescy I have to give thanks to you and the War Wagon thread. The support I received was so overwhelming. So thanks buddy. And I know it's going to be a huge success! I'm working my ass off, think it will be great! :) Phone Post 3.0
No worries Chica, glad it helped! I have no doubt it will be tremendously successful! Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 3:36 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like its gonna be a great event. Hope you are able to film some of it so is UK'ers will be able to see what we're missing. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 3:43 PM
THEENDISNEAR
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why no dan the wolfman?
10/10/13 3:56 PM
Vulva Fabulous
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much extra to accidentally poke you in the eye and refuse to give you water?

This might be worthwhile lol

I keeeeed I keed Phone Post
10/10/13 4:03 PM
LiveToFightInc
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Looks like its gonna be a great event. Hope you are able to film some of it so is UK'ers will be able to see what we're missing. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Razak will be there filming a Live To Fight video campaign including a short film featuring Chris. (Thanks Bobby :)

I am working on something else for those who can't make it. I plan on having seminars all over the US and one day hopefully in the UK! People get sick everywhere, and this sport is so big, I believe it's only a matter of time before this org becomes huge. 

10/10/13 4:07 PM
LiveToFightInc
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -  How much extra to accidentally poke you in the eye and refuse to give you water?

Cold. 

U have to pay $2 extra, I don't care how fabulous your vulva is. Don't worry Nader I got your back buddy. 

10/10/13 4:09 PM
LiveToFightInc

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Hope it's a huge success!!

VU Phone Post 3.0
Pescy I have to give thanks to you and the War Wagon thread. The support I received was so overwhelming. So thanks buddy. And I know it's going to be a huge success! I'm working my ass off, think it will be great! :) Phone Post 3.0
No worries Chica, glad it helped! I have no doubt it will be tremendously successful! Phone Post 3.0

*crosses fingers!! I'll post a pic in War wagon thread :) Thanks again. 

10/10/13 4:13 PM
Hocky Balboa
8467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc - 
Vulva Fabulous -  How much extra to accidentally poke you in the eye and refuse to give you water?

Cold. 

U have to pay $2 extra, I don't care how fabulous your vulva is. Don't worry Nader I got your back buddy. 

Is this what happens if he doesn't pay?

10/10/13 4:18 PM
Naderhood
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There'll be plenty of poking going on, trust me Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 4:19 PM
LiveToFightInc

Or this... 

10/10/13 4:21 PM
Hocky Balboa
8467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - There'll be plenty of poking going on, trust me Phone Post 3.0

Fuck it.  What's another 2 dollars?

10/10/13 4:23 PM
tjmitch
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as that asshat tjmitch doesnt show up.

Oh wait....thats me, and I am going! I might gab Nader and make him humble olde country way.

HUUUUUBMLE!!!
10/10/13 4:23 PM
LiveToFightInc

Excuse me, this a poke free charity!! Did you not read the bylaws?? Poke your OG boys on your on time, this is serious Bizniz, we are trying to help save lives. Jeez Nader, I can't take u anywhere. 

;)

10/10/13 4:29 PM
LiveToFightInc

tjmitch - As long as that asshat tjmitch doesnt show up.

Oh wait....thats me, and I am going! I might gab Nader and make him humble olde country way.

HUUUUUBMLE!!!

Yes!!! So I keep telling Jim he's going to be my model. He says he's been practicing his Blue Steel. I want to have him and Chris do a walk off!! 

10/10/13 4:30 PM
Vulva Fabulous
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$2? Only $2? I might go there and make it rain dollar bills so everybody can get in line and run a train on Nader's eye Phone Post
10/10/13 4:31 PM
JeremyHornsKMInstructor
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

I'm coming to oil check Nader.

This poke he definitely won't see.

10/10/13 4:34 PM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So much good stuff here! Phone Post
10/10/13 4:40 PM
Naderhood
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeremyHornsKMInstructor -

I this real life?!?!? I thought Jeremy Horn didn't like KM? Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 4:53 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/10/13 5:12 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only thing that would make this even more memorable is if some original art from a UGer was somehow involved... 

;)

10/10/13 5:55 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown - So much good stuff here! Phone Post
Will you be coming? U can finally get all 3 of us in a room ;) Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 5:56 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_DiscipleDojo -

The only thing that would make this even more memorable is if some original art from a UGer was somehow involved... 

;)

Haha! Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 6:02 PM
LiveToFightInc

JeremyHornsKMInstructor - 

He'll see it. But he'll still like it. 

And hope you do come, would love to have you!! 

10/10/13 6:04 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc - 

Excuse me, this a poke free charity!! Did you not read the bylaws?? Poke your OG boys on your on time, this is serious Bizniz, we are trying to help save lives. Jeez Nader, I can't take u anywhere. 

;)

Why You Discriminate against the POKE....its the Ono Kine!!!

War Poke!!

10/10/13 6:07 PM
LiveToFightInc

Krs10KO.com - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo -

;)

Haha! Phone Post 3.0

Thank you JM for donating this awesome piece of art. It's one of my favorites!! Thank you!! 

And yes, Chris did sign it. This was right before his big win over Silva. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.