UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Train w MW Legend Jeff Nader!! Chris Weidman too..

10/10/13 6:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LiveToFightInc
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO

Seriously guys it's a great cause, thanks for the support. Get your tickets soon before they're all gone!! 

10/10/13 6:15 PM
Naderhood
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_DiscipleDojo -

The only thing that would make this even more memorable is if some original art from a UGer was somehow involved... 

;)

Good call, I'll tell you what, how about I'll let you paint me like one of your French girls and then I'll sign it and we'll raffle it for millions of dollars? Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 7:26 PM
southpaw86
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc -
Naderhood - This is unprecedented access to me. Not an opportunity to be missed. Yeah Chris is pretty good too or whatever. Phone Post 3.0

Or whatever...

;)

Es normal, normal post! Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 8:56 PM
Animal Mother
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in. Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 9:05 PM
In Limbo
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

too bad i wouldn't learn a damn thing from Nader

bc you can't teach HEART ! ! !

10/10/13 9:30 PM
Naderhood
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am actually teaching a technique that gives you heart. 

***That may or may not be true

10/10/13 10:10 PM
tjmitch
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am going to rock pink speedos and a belly shirt, and maintain eye contact with Nader the whole time Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 10:15 PM
Naderhood

tjmitch - I am going to rock pink speedos and a belly shirt, and maintain eye contact with Nader the whole time Phone Post 3.0

Quoted so I can make a thread when you dont do any of that^ and break my heart

10/10/13 10:20 PM
tjmitch
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10 made me show her my underwear last time I saw her. True story Phone Post 3.0
10/10/13 10:25 PM
UGCTT_ShanTheMan
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Train Judo was supposed to rape me at the fights, but unfortunately he remained pleasant, as did I. tjmitch I am counting on you to keep your promise.
10/10/13 11:02 PM
LiveToFightInc
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO
tjmitch - Krs10 made me show her my underwear last time I saw her. True story Phone Post 3.0

Ah, memories... Yes, I did, but it was for educational purposes. Those were some classic briefs my fren. :) 

10/11/13 12:32 AM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo -

The only thing that would make this even more memorable is if some original art from a UGer was somehow involved... 

;)

Good call, I'll tell you what, how about I'll let you paint me like one of your French girls and then I'll sign it and we'll raffle it for millions of dollars? Phone Post 3.0

Only if I get to be nude while I work on it as well.

10/11/13 12:36 AM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
623 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc - 
Krs10KO.com - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo -

;)

Haha! Phone Post 3.0

Thank you JM for donating this awesome piece of art. It's one of my favorites!! Thank you!! 

And yes, Chris did sign it. This was right before his big win over Silva. 

I still think there need to be special edition Weidman Live To Fight Inc. rashguards consisting of that V-Neck stripe pattern.

"You're sitting on a gold mine, Trebek!"

10/11/13 12:37 AM
Naderhood

FETT_DiscipleDojo -
Naderhood - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo -

;)

Dude, I would fucking kill to get my portrait drawn by you. Of course I want a satirical drawing though. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 12:58 AM
MursSkullForBarnettsThrone
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teach the new Krav Maga eye gouge defense you recently picked up. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 12:59 AM
FETT_DiscipleDojo

Naderhood - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo -
Naderhood - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo -

;)

Dude, I would fucking kill to get my portrait drawn by you. Of course I want a satirical drawing though. Phone Post 3.0

It would depend on whom you're willing to kill...

10/11/13 1:00 AM
Sex Chicken
891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be worried you'd pay all that money to train with Nader, and then he would just give you the Hollywood high hat, walk through the crowd take a couple of quick photos then jump back in his Rav 4, and head back to his condo.

Then you'd be stuck all day with Chris Weidman talking your ear off, and telling the same old story about the time he beat Anderson Silva.

10/11/13 1:11 AM
Naderhood

Sex Chicken -

I'd be worried you'd pay all that money to train with Nader, and then he would just give you the Hollywood high hat, walk through the crowd take a couple of quick photos then jump back in his Rav 4, and head back to his condo.

Then you'd be stuck all day with Chris Weidman talking your ear off, and telling the same old story about the time he beat Anderson Silva.

LOL

To be fair, all my exploits and feats of battle will be told in an upcoming blockbuster movie so I gotta keep mum. Maybe I'll notice you as I walk towards the stretch Rav4 limo. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 1:52 AM
garrote
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA - Wow..would love to attend that. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 9:35 AM
Garv
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Epic line up!  Damn.

I assum Jim Miller and Chris Weidman are there to assist Nader. 

10/11/13 9:53 AM
tjmitch

I guess now that I said I was going, there is no way in hell the garv will show up.

Scare for me.
10/11/13 10:32 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -
Sex Chicken -

LOL

To be fair, all my exploits and feats of battle will be told in an upcoming blockbuster movie so I gotta keep mum. Maybe I'll notice you as I walk towards the stretch Rav4 limo. Phone Post 3.0
I've told u a dozen times I don't think Bobby is going to let you be Chris's face double. :) Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 10:35 AM
Naderhood

Woman please, I am at least 11X better looking than Chris. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 10:37 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - I will be too busy skateboarding in venice beach that day, and using the word cowabunga. Sorry Jeff I will make the next one but I hope this goes great! Phone Post
My buddy is moving to Venice Beach this week. Actually he's my first boyfriend but we still stay in touch. And I don't know why I'm telling you that. Yes, Cool story brah... Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 10:38 AM
Krs10KO.com

Garv -

Epic line up!  Damn.

I assum Jim Miller and Chris Weidman are there to assist Nader. 

Yo!! Where the hell have you been?? Are you coming?? You can grapple w TJM ;) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.