UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kangaroo fight ends in rear naked choke

10/12/13 12:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bentleysuper8
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins - 

camera man is a dick for not breaking that up

funny though

At 5:18 that kangaroo looks right at the camera man Diaz like "What bitch! You want some of this shit!" Wise move to not get involved.
10/12/13 12:56 AM
strict9
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goldberg: Teep, teep, teep, teep teep, teep, another teep. and he got him with a some type of rear naked choke, right Rogan?
10/12/13 2:01 AM
TX_432
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was honestly more entertaining than Shields/Maia. Phone Post
10/12/13 2:12 AM
itskrisdude
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip - 
Built Like A Fedor -
BernardHopkins -

funny though

lol, seriously?

Kangaroos are pretty fucking vicious if you piss them off. One of those kicks to your gut, and your intestines could easily spill all over the ground. Phone Post 3.0
I surprised a too once when in the army reserves - I was forward scout for my section and we were expecting to get bumped (training exercise) so we were moving with full tactical stealth.

Fucker reared up from behind a log, grabbed me with forearms the size of a young arnie, leant back on its tail and booted me about ten feet.

The canvas on the strapping on my webbing had claw grooves in then almost all the way through and I felt like I'd been hit by a car.

I had and have since never experienced a living creature, human or animal, that strong.

Insane Phone Post 3.0

Can't stop laughing...
10/12/13 2:32 AM
BravoPUA
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unseen -
BravoPUA - 
The Loge - 
Bucephalus -
The Loge - 
BravoPUA - Disturbing to watch Phone Post 3.0
This disturbs you? You probably should never watch MMA...or animal planet... Phone Post 3.0

Except that MMA isn't a fight to the death.

But yeah, aside from that minor detail it's exactly the same!!!
They are kangaroos not toddlers! Do videos of lions killing wildebeest upset you as well? Phone Post 3.0

nope

the lions vs hyenas national geo. special was a fav when a child

the suicide at my old gun range, where I had to step over his body to get people out the side door didnt

all the edged weapon training and vids/pics of knife assaults dont

this did

but I also am uneasy around monkeys, homeless and mentally challenged people

guess I just have to add kangaroo fights to that list

This post is almost as great as the video.

My greatest fear is a retarded homeless monkey.

;) Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 2:38 AM
Ensanity
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T-rex deers know how to fight!!!
10/12/13 2:46 AM
GodSaveTheReem
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...well...that was neat
10/12/13 2:55 AM
youarewhatiswrong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strict9 - Goldberg: Teep, teep, teep, teep teep, teep, another teep. and he got him with a some type of rear naked choke, right Rogan?

Hahahaha
10/12/13 5:47 AM
bigD13B
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MdGeist - That just totally blew my fucking mind... Phone Post 3.0
This!! Holy fuck!! Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 6:00 AM
GROUNDnLB
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoyed that fight more than the Carmont fight. Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 7:34 AM
joshavard
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Built Like A Fedor -
Rabid Bunyip -
Built Like A Fedor -
BernardHopkins -

funny though

lol, seriously?

Kangaroos are pretty fucking vicious if you piss them off. One of those kicks to your gut, and your intestines could easily spill all over the ground. Phone Post 3.0
I surprised a too once when in the army reserves - I was forward scout for my section and we were expecting to get bumped (training exercise) so we were moving with full tactical stealth.

Fucker reared up from behind a log, grabbed me with forearms the size of a young arnie, leant back on its tail and booted me about ten feet.

The canvas on the strapping on my webbing had claw grooves in then almost all the way through and I felt like I'd been hit by a car.

I had and have since never experienced a living creature, human or animal, that strong.

Insane Phone Post 3.0
That is fucking nuts! VU for surviving the experience. Phone Post 3.0
Fairly sure no one has died from a Roo since like 1940, and even it was cause his dogs were attacking it and he got involved. Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 8:23 AM
MRG1
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Phone Post
10/12/13 8:25 AM
NatualBornTickler
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiteBlu - STRAYA CUNT
Haha VU Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 9:09 AM
myee8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't even put the hooks in and still choked him out, impressive... Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 9:17 AM
KnowKontrol
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need rogan to commentate this. Had clinches leg kicks body shots. Common Joe dooooittttt Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 10:17 AM
GaryColeman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was fucking crazy! I was not expecting him to actually choke him unconscious. I knew kangaroos were deadly, I've seen one fuck up a car before. Had no idea they rolled too.

Ive seen a kangaroo that had delts like overeem. Almost shit myself. They are not an animal you want to fuck with. Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 10:27 AM
duckhuntgangsta
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1haffnegr0 - Jiu-jitz-roo. Phone Post 3.0

roo jitsu IMO

10/12/13 1:00 PM
Rabid Bunyip
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joshavard -
Built Like A Fedor -
Rabid Bunyip -
Built Like A Fedor -
BernardHopkins -

funny though

lol, seriously?

Insane Phone Post 3.0
That is fucking nuts! VU for surviving the experience. Phone Post 3.0
Fairly sure no one has died from a Roo since like 1940, and even it was cause his dogs were attacking it and he got involved. Phone Post 3.0
I heard the snort, smelt the raw animal musk, felt the brute power as I was rag dolled and was made that animals bitch.

If this particular roo has been so inclined to follow up after its startled kick, I have no doubt I'd be dead.

Fucker was around 6'3 and the first thing that struck me about the beast was the forearms I'd always thought were useless T-Rex appendages turned out to be massively muscular limbs with deceptive reach and ridiculous clinch strength.

The double foot kick was ridiculously brutal. Only thing that saved me was that I was so close that the kick was more of a push/launch than a kick to the abdomen with full torque.

Butt of my rifle (F88 Austeyr) was made from rank-proof kevlar and chipped both my front teeth during impact Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 1:18 PM
EckY
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love how he took full advantage of PRIDE rules at the end to soften him up for the choke finish.
10/12/13 2:02 PM
SgtJustinTeplitz
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
10/12/13 2:35 PM
KnowKontrol
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must be common

http://youtu.be/eLKHkCGum8o Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 5:27 PM
Jack_Bauer
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That looked like round 2 of Jones vs Machida

10/12/13 7:44 PM
Tripitaka's Triangle
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My uncle fought one bare handed and won. I will tell the story as soon as I get more time. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 1:00 AM
Tripitaka's Triangle
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My uncle, in the 80s was riding his horse on his farm in AUSTRALIA checking fences he was about 16 miles from the nearest human, who was his wife in the house. He rides past a tree and his horse bucks and bolts he falls and lands near a nest of snakes which scared the horse.

He roles away and looks for his horse.

As he turns there is a big red kangaroo about 3 feet away. This thing was about 7 foot my uncle is about 5'7 but built like a brick shit house and with farmer strength.

The roo goes him, grabbing him with the upper arms to hold him in place to disembowel him with the hind legs. Living on an Aussie farm his whole life he knows what to do.

He grabs it around the neck and squeezes himself tight to it. The roo keeps trying to bring the legs up but can't with the lack if distance between them but keeps trying each time shredding his legs with its razor claws. He thinks it must have had over 100 attempts. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 1:06 AM
Tripitaka's Triangle

He is stuck with no help coming, bleeding badly from his wounds. If he lets go he is dead. He had to make a decision.

After several hours he decides his only chance is to break its neck. Still pulling it to his chest, He slowly edges his way towards the jaw and grabs hold. He turns the neck slowly and as hard as he can. These roos are very strong.

He eventually snaps the neck. He was fighting it for about 5 hours. Exhausted and in pain he walks home and then goes to hospital.

He was in the local paper at the time. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.