UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kangaroo fight ends in rear naked choke

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/17/13 4:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chappie
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later. Phone Post
10/19/13 12:34 AM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just as an example that Inside MMA guys on AXS are watching this forum it was on tonight. They showed the kangaroo RNC. They also showed a couple of things from this forum but at least this one is the only one I can think was an exclusive or semi-exclusive.
10/19/13 9:00 AM
no-gi_JAMES420
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit. That's kinda disturbing Phone Post
10/27/13 7:17 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two Roos having a feud ends with one being Jiu Jitsu'd. Other roo respected the tap though. Good sportsmanship in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 9:10 PM
GROUNDnLB
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Two Roos having a feud ends with one being Jiu Jitsu'd. Other roo respected the tap though. Good sportsmanship in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

I though he held it too long...

Ref didn't stop it in time Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 9:36 PM
rbl
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Palharoo has been cut from the Wildlife park roster.

10/27/13 11:25 PM
warez
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What an awesome video. Double leg teeps and punches and finally the double head stomp soccer kick that put it's opponent on queer street and a deliberate RNC finish. It even checked it's opponent's body for movement after releasing the choke. That roo knows exactly what it's doing. That blew my mind.
10/27/13 11:49 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warez - What an awesome video. Double leg teeps and punches and finally the double head stomp soccer kick that put it's opponent on queer street and a deliberate RNC finish. It even checked it's opponent's body for movement after releasing the choke. That roo knows exactly what it's doing. That blew my mind.

I got the exact same analysis watching this.

But man are we tuned to MMA rules or what ha ha. I really expected the choker to let it go (not for the chokee to tap, but almost!), and was disturbed by what seemed to be a fight becoming "murder" LOL

I think the unemotional facial look makes it more brutal.

10/27/13 11:59 PM
ShoeMoney
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But.. Could the kangaroo defend the double leg. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 1:33 AM
warez
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Better footage

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.