UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Crazy kneebar sub at Brasil Fight 7 tonight. (GIF)

10/15/13 1:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
emu67
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was shown this by Penha years ago. Never got anyone with it. Guess my belly got in the way. Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 1:36 PM
Naderhood
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofBJJ -
The Loge - 
KingofBJJ -

What the hell is a Kneebah?  Anyway, if were at are talking about a KNEEBAR, then that thechnique was a fluke.  I don't see it ever happening again, in training or otherwise.

Lol
King of white belts IMO! Phone Post 3.0

You are right.  I suck. In fact come on down to the gym and sign a waiver to challenge me. I am sure it would be an easy victory for you.

I've caught several purple belts with it. It does work and works well. Black Belt UG/OGer Mat Santos nails it all the time. Only thing that makes it hard to do is if you aren't wearing a cup, then you have to decide how bad you want to finish it. Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 1:42 PM
The Loge
764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naderhood -
KingofBJJ -
The Loge - 
KingofBJJ -

What the hell is a Kneebah?  Anyway, if were at are talking about a KNEEBAR, then that thechnique was a fluke.  I don't see it ever happening again, in training or otherwise.

Lol
King of white belts IMO! Phone Post 3.0

You are right.  I suck. In fact come on down to the gym and sign a waiver to challenge me. I am sure it would be an easy victory for you.

I've caught several purple belts with it. It does work and works well. Black Belt UG/OGer Mat Santos nails it all the time. Only thing that makes it hard to do is if you aren't wearing a cup, then you have to decide how bad you want to finish it. Phone Post 3.0
Twas a fluke bro. You're talking to the king of BJJ don't you know? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.