UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I want that gold medal

10/12/13 3:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMASMG
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect to all the fighters tonight at Legacy but I'm tired of fighting for nothing. I want the best, so Legacy that gold medal sounds good well I'm here ready to fight. I train my ass off and do my job in the cage, we'll now I want to fight the top guys. If your the best at 125 I want to fight you and I know I'm just starting but go big or go home and that's what I'm doing. So set it up anyone, UFC, Bellator, Legacy, ONEfc let's go.

10/12/13 4:09 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMASMG - 

Respect to all the fighters tonight at Legacy but I'm tired of fighting for nothing. I want the best, so Legacy that gold medal sounds good well I'm here ready to fight. I train my ass off and do my job in the cage, we'll now I want to fight the top guys. If your the best at 125 I want to fight you and I know I'm just starting but go big or go home and that's what I'm doing. So set it up anyone, UFC, Bellator, Legacy, ONEfc let's go.

Great attitude to have! Good win tonight brotha keep it up.
10/12/13 4:20 AM
MMASMG
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man, I can't sleep my hand is in a sling and I can't wait to fight the top guys to show I'm the best. Thanks to everyone tonight. I know I can do it just need your guys help.

10/12/13 6:00 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt! Phone Post
10/13/13 5:08 PM
MMASMG

TTT

10/13/13 5:24 PM
MMASMG

we both won Friday. both 125ers well I am a 125er he is a 128er. not sure what weight class that is, legacy wants me on the main card well set it up.
10/13/13 7:00 PM
RooJitsu
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gold medals sound neat. Phone Post
10/13/13 7:17 PM
backfist_barnesy
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ten eight round -  Gold medal? WTF? Who gives out gold medals?

No hate, just stumped.

Some Kurt Angle shit. Phone Post

Calling out 2008 freestyle wrestling olympic gold medalist / Legacy flyweight Henry Cejudo. BTW way to call out a high level guy, tough test but if you want to be the man you got to beat the man. Good luck man hope you get the fight

10/13/13 8:26 PM
MMASMG

backfist_barnesy - 
Ten eight round -  Gold medal? WTF? Who gives out gold medals?

No hate, just stumped.

Some Kurt Angle shit. Phone Post

Calling out 2008 freestyle wrestling olympic gold medalist / Legacy flyweight Henry Cejudo. BTW way to call out a high level guy, tough test but if you want to be the man you got to beat the man. Good luck man hope you get the fight

I respect that he won a gold medal, but if takes me getting to the next level I need to beat everyone and everyone is saying he is the best well I want to show the world, I am so Legacy call Chris and set it up. I'll go to his hometown and fight it's nothing new to me.

I don't know what to say to TenEight. Sorry.

10/15/13 4:21 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

TTT!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.