UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Murilo:I actually hired a psychologist to help him

10/13/13 3:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 
Bucephalus - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Murilo sounds bitter to me about Toquinho leaving maybe. Also when has Palharaes been talking shit about Bustamante or BTT?

You're a piece of work.

Murillo has more integrity in his morning shit than Palhares has ever had... and you are going to sit there and question him? When has Murillo ever lied or been dishonorable?

Palhares recently said that Bustamante's suggestion to see a psychologist was due to problems at BTT.. not because he actually needs to see one. Like Murillo said, the guy doesn't take responsibility. He makes excuses every time he loses and blamed his own team for his mental problems.

You sound bitter! Why you mad bro?

derp
10/13/13 3:16 PM
Black-Belt-in-Mexican-Karate
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dermotfix - 

I can understand Bustamante's feelings on this.

And I've been defending Palhares in his fight w Pierce.

Still, not cool to kick him when he's down.

Especially when it is based on creonte anger.

ROFL! Voted up for "Creonte anger"

10/13/13 4:39 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 
Bucephalus - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Murilo sounds bitter to me about Toquinho leaving maybe. Also when has Palharaes been talking shit about Bustamante or BTT?

You're a piece of work.

Murillo has more integrity in his morning shit than Palhares has ever had... and you are going to sit there and question him? When has Murillo ever lied or been dishonorable?

Palhares recently said that Bustamante's suggestion to see a psychologist was due to problems at BTT.. not because he actually needs to see one. Like Murillo said, the guy doesn't take responsibility. He makes excuses every time he loses and blamed his own team for his mental problems.

You sound bitter! Why you mad bro?

derp

lol Hi Murillo!
10/13/13 5:17 PM
canofsticks
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Murilo doesn't sound bitter to me...
Sounded honest about a guy who caused a lot of issues at his gym.
10/13/13 6:05 PM
canofsticks
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - 
canofsticks - Murilo doesn't sound bitter to me...
Sounded honest about a guy who caused a lot of issues at his gym.
Then why didn't Murilo kick him out? It wasn't a real problem until Palhares left obviously. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe it was one of those "he left before he got kicked out" situations.

I'm not pretending to know the details of the situation. Just didn't sound bitter to me, is all.
10/14/13 3:57 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just from what palhares shows us in the ring he deserves to be cut.... then there is everything else.
10/14/13 5:24 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 10/14/13 5:23 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - lol Hi Murillo!

You're on a roll, Mikey.. Don't stop!
10/14/13 6:45 AM
Jody

eljamaiquino - 
Bucephalus - 

You're a piece of work.

You deserve a vote down, but I won't do that.

Why don't your read the old Carlson Gracie interviews about why Murilo and friends left. Then ask when Murilo has been dishonorable. Too sides to every story. You think Carlson Gracie is a liar too?

Lol...

You're the one that deserves the vote down. If you knew anything about the fight game, you'd know that Carlson was 100% wrong in that argument.

A trainer doesn't get paid for training a fighter for a fight, if he didn't actually train the guy for the fight, period. After Emanuel Steward quit training De Le Hoya, De Le Hoya quit paying for being trained for fights.

There are no lifetime obligations in the fight game.
10/14/13 8:27 AM
DatSpider
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJDavis - This is Bull shit on Murilos part. Rousimar felt he was not being well trained. Aftre his fight vs Hector LOmbard, he knew he needed to make changes, and he left BTT. This is a bitter Murilo taking the oportunity to throw shit at him. In part, alll of this is Murilos fault, he never managed to control Rousimar. At tema Nogueira, Rousmar was training clean and easy, hurt no one, every one loves him

What? How is it at all Murilo's fault? Only Palharas is responsible for Palhares' actions. Saying otherwise is moronic.

Murilo even went the extra mile, after discussions between the two didn't help solve the problem, by hiring a psychologist to help Palhares weed out his troublesome mindset. It shows he genuinely wanted to help him.

10/18/13 1:10 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - 

How about the fact Sperry, Nog brothers and Renzo all think the opposite of Toquinho. Like I said before Murilo seems bitter. Sperry said he never remembers him hurting anyone and even being hurt more by other guys. BOOM! How you like them apples!? :)

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Mario-Sperry-Renzo-Gracie-Defend-Released-UFC-Fighter-Toquinho-Palhares-57817

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/10/nogueira-brothers-defend-rousimar-palhares-say-hes-never-hurt-anyone
10/18/13 1:32 AM
Bucephalus

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 
Bucephalus - 

How about the fact Sperry, Nog brothers and Renzo all think the opposite of Toquinho. Like I said before Murilo seems bitter. Sperry said he never remembers him hurting anyone and even being hurt more by other guys. BOOM! How you like them apples!? :)

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Mario-Sperry-Renzo-Gracie-Defend-Released-UFC-Fighter-Toquinho-Palhares-57817

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/10/nogueira-brothers-defend-rousimar-palhares-say-hes-never-hurt-anyone

Obviously logic isn't your strong suit, is it Mike?

1. Just because he didn't hurt someone on thursday and friday, doesn't mean he didn't hurt them on wednesday.

2. He was with Murillo far longer than the Nog brothers.

3. The Nogs have a financial interest in defending him.

4. Even Murillo has said that his tendency to hurt opponents and training partners was worse than it is now. He acknowledged that Palhares has made improvements. So it's not surprising if his new coach hasn't seen a pattern. The point is that he has a history of doing it and he just did it again.

5. It's not just his former coach saying these things and it's not just words. There are a lot of people who have witnessed it over the years and there is video evidence to back it up.

6. This is the second time he was suspended by an athletic commission for the same problem.

7. Renzo has spit on his opponent during a fight and stepped on the neck of an opponent after choking him out. He's not exactly the best person to comment on the issue.

If it was just one of the above or even a few of the above, then there would be an argument, but the evidence is everywhere. Regardless of why he does it, he does it... and that's all that matters.
10/18/13 1:44 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Edited: 10/18/13 1:44 AM
Bucephalus - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 
Bucephalus - 

1. Just because he didn't hurt someone on thursday and friday, doesn't mean he didn't hurt them on wednesday.

4. Even Murillo has said that his tendency to hurt opponents and training partners was worse than it is now. He acknowledged that Palhares has made improvements. So it's not surprising if his new coach hasn't seen a pattern. The point is that he has a history of doing it and he just did it again.

5. It's not just his former coach saying these things and it's not just words. There are a lot of people who have witnessed it over the years and there is video evidence to back it up.

6. This is the second time he was suspended by an athletic commission for the same problem.

7. Renzo has spit on his opponent during a fight and stepped on the neck of an opponent after choking him out. He's not exactly the best person to comment on the issue.

If it was just one of the above or even a few of the above, then there would be an argument, but the evidence is everywhere. Regardless of why he does it, he does it... and that's all that matters.

I win, you lose, cya!

BOOM
10/18/13 1:46 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ

Bucephalus - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - 
Bucephalus - 

I will take Sperrys word as he was the real guy running BTT.

Its ok to admit you are wrong. Let it go friend, let your ego go.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.