UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousimar Palhares Talks About His Fight At UFN 29

10/12/13 2:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
2565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rousimar "Toquinho" Palhares talks about his participation in the UFC Fight Night 29, in Barueri, and comments on his fight and the UFC decisions.
10/12/13 2:57 PM
Taz Styles
2565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BXP6tsEkTc

10/12/13 3:06 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Good post vtfu Phone Post
10/12/13 3:08 PM
TryhardNobody
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  Good post vtfu Phone Post

10/12/13 3:12 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a big fan of Palhares. He doesn't deserve this. Phone Post
10/12/13 3:18 PM
TheDigitalRuler
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -  I'm a big fan of Palhares. He doesn't deserve this. Phone Post

+1
10/12/13 3:26 PM
falsecrack
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is so ridiculous, I've never seen someone conduct themselves in such an unsportsmanlike way and receive so much support to the point where they've become the victim.  Palhares violated the tap, knew the fight was over, and sought to injure his opponent.  His ban is well deserved

10/12/13 3:27 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

falsecrack -

This is so ridiculous, I've never seen someone conduct themselves in such an unsportsmanlike way and receive so much support to the point where they've become the victim.  Palhares violated the tap, knew the fight was over, and sought to injure his opponent.  His ban is well deserved

Did you watch the video above? Phone Post
10/12/13 3:27 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Free Paul Harris!
10/12/13 3:28 PM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
falsecrack -

People defended babalu and bj more. I still think he should be punished. Just not banned Phone Post
10/12/13 3:29 PM
falsecrack
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at him saying pierce tapped the ref.  watch the vid again

10/12/13 3:32 PM
snookerbank
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC is trying to look professional and secure high dollar tv contracts for the future. Keyboard warriors need to calm down and wash the sand from their manginas. It's business. Phone Post
10/12/13 3:38 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck em. He got what he deserved. He repeatedly ignores the refs so he can cause more damage.

Have fun heel hooking nobodies in small shows!
10/12/13 3:40 PM
ggddcc
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Free Paul Harris!

This!!! Too deadly for the UFC!
10/12/13 3:42 PM
xaeo

TheDigitalRuler -
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -  I'm a big fan of Palhares. He doesn't deserve this. Phone Post

+1
2 Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 3:43 PM
Porkchop

About Silva vs Kim..... The referee didn't try to pull Kim off of him before Kim went in to do more damage. Kim did not do any damage after the ref stepped in.

Also, if he hadn't have waited for the ref to step in, who knows, he might have went and jumped on the cage to celebrate when the fight had not been stopped..... boy, that'd be embarrassing, right?

For anyone watching the video, skip to the minute and a half mark because he is just rambling nonsense to start the video out.
10/12/13 3:50 PM
Porkchop

He said that he never tries to hurt other athletes which goes completely against what Bustamante said about him and why he got kicked from BTT.

Also, he is saying that Pierce never tapped on him at all.

Watch that gif and tell me the Pierce didn't tap him......

Pierce tapped Palhares at least 10 times.

Plahares is lying.

10/12/13 3:55 PM
muaythai1622

Serves him right. Be a sportsman, not a thug. Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 4:03 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Porkchop -
He said that he never tries to hurt other athletes which goes completely against what Bustamante said about him and why he got kicked from BTT.

Also, he is saying that Pierce never tapped on him at all.

Watch that gif and tell me the Pierce didn't tap him......

Pierce tapped Palhares at least 10 times.

Plahares is lying.

I don't think he was kicked from btt Phone Post
10/12/13 4:11 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name

Edited: 10/12/13 4:14 PM
caseharts - 
falsecrack -

People defended babalu and bj more. I still think he should be punished. Just not banned Phone Post

Are you aware that David Heath talked mad shit about Babalu and at the weigh ins wore a t shirt with Babalu's mugshot on it?

10/12/13 4:14 PM
Elhoffo
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if he just gets too much into the zone and can't notice watched around him , I don't know if he is trying to kill the guy or just so focused he doesn't become aware he is causing damage and the guy is tapping. Shitty deal, with way the ban is deserved , he had more than enough warnings. Phone Post 3.0
10/12/13 4:15 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
Fox censored my Chael screen name -
caseharts - 
falsecrack -

Are you aware that David Heath talked mad shit about Babalu and at the weigh ins wore a t shirt with Babalu's mugshot on it?

Yes I remember the fight. Babalu beat his ass. Regardless it was with malicious intent I don't believe Paul had the same. If he was cut for being unsportsmanlike and dangerous those are ask great examples. Same with Hendo hitting bisping. Yes he quit after the ref came by its all unsportsmanlike and all wrong. Selective punishment Ya know.

They need a blanket rule /standard. Kinda messed up to make a patsy out of Paul who does deserve punishment for his consistency but no one he's fought has been injured from his moves. I'm sure bisping forgot some stuff because of Hendo. Brain damage>acl strain /tear Imo. Phone Post
10/12/13 4:18 PM
Taz Styles

Voted you all up.

10/12/13 4:22 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His training needs to have included a sports psychiatrist. This isn't the first time this has happened. No matter how polite and likeable a guy you are, if you can't see why the UFC would kick you out for this there are deeper issues that need to be resolved before fighting anymore.

10/12/13 4:23 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
FETT_DiscipleDojo -

His training needs to have included a sports psychiatrist. This isn't the first time this has happened. No matter how polite and likeable a guy you are, if you can't see why the UFC would kick you out for this there are deeper issues that need to be resolved before fighting anymore.

He does need a good one Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.