UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So UG mods, how come trans hate is allowed here?

10/13/13 9:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GarlicSauce
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The vicious hatred directed against transgender people here is shocking. Nothing but pure venom is on display. How can the UG mods allow these threads?

Are we allowed now to make any hateful threads based on race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.?
10/13/13 9:32 AM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

Its not just the transgender hate, its the everything hate with this place lol

10/13/13 9:35 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First post made me laugh, second post made me think.
10/13/13 9:44 AM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Affliction Blackbelt - I don't hate trannies, it takes a lot of balls to do what they do. Even at the breast of times things can be rough. Frankly I'm ovary it. These jokes are semen to be in bad taste and they need to stop. Period.
Gold Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 10:13 AM
Vaginal Tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see a problem with the mods allowing the trashing of some dude who beats women. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 10:15 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Context is everything, men beating on women is frowned upon. OP do you think it's ok for men to beat on women?
10/13/13 10:23 AM
Pandanus

ITs sucks the UG has become sherdog.net
10/13/13 10:29 AM
AlbertEinstein

I'm starting to think half the UG is taking estrogens as emotional as everyone is getting. Apparently if you don't wish Fallon Fox were dead you not only automatically support her right to fight, but also now support any form of man on woman domestic violence. There are only two sides in every argument. You have to pick one and just go as extreme as you can with it. Phone Post
10/13/13 10:29 AM
iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - Context is everything, men beating on women is frowned upon. OP do you think it's ok for men to beat on women?

If Fox was fighting men I garunf'ntee the majority would still be laughing. "Look the tranny got smashed."
10/13/13 10:41 AM
MMAtador

Vaginal Tear - I don't see a problem with the mods allowing the trashing of some dude who beats women. Phone Post 3.0
Wow what a dick lol Phone Post
10/13/13 10:46 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Considering he didnt disclose that he was a man until recently? Yeah he deserves to be ridiculed and shit talked/beaten. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:00 AM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - Considering he didnt disclose that he was a man until recently? Yeah he deserves to be ridiculed and shit talked/beaten. Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:02 AM
Mix6APlix

Because being a tranny is against God's Divine Will, and the UG has a devotedly religious poster base.
10/13/13 11:07 AM
Jesus KO'd stayrad
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not for Fallon fighting women but the fighter bashing going on is fucking stupid. Make you're point without being a cunt about it Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:15 AM
Allen Hood

I'm hating on a women beater don't get it twisted. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:17 AM
donovese
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for an-sir. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:20 AM
Authority Figure

Edited: 10/13/13 11:43 AM

smh. I swear to God, if the UG/OG bows down to a group of Transgender activists this place will never be the same. lol 

1. You've got like 4 homosexuals who never post about anything here. All they do is wait for Fallon Fox threads. They contribute nothing else to the forum. Why do we care about their opinion?
  2. Any retard can assume with confidence that at least one of these gay men is actually Fallon, his agent or a teammate.
  3. Protecting a EX-MILITARY MAN who now BEATS UP WOMEN FOR A LIVING has jackshit to do with the already retarded subject of transgenders. But, when put together there is nothing to love. In fact, hating Fallon Fox is the only rational option. Thoroughly, completely and forever.
10/13/13 11:23 AM
Authority Figure

Chaelismyhero - I hope he gets brutally knocked out in every fight for the rest of his career.

I hope he has to take a catch weight fight with Palheres and get heel hooks until his foot screws off at the ankle...and then while he is resting up backstage he gets brutally knocked out by Cyborg.

10/13/13 11:24 AM
OneSidedWar

1- Its *SUCH* a grey area.

There are x3 basic options in this situation: First, a transgender fighter would have to fight the same gender based on birth attributes. Second, a transgender would fight opposite gender based on birth attributes. and third, transgender fighter would fight only against other transgender fighters. There are several huge problems with each of these scenarios and there will never be a "fair" fight with this grey area. That being said, its tough to tell some1 they can't do something they want because of a physicality. On the other side though, its simply not fair.

What a mess.
10/13/13 11:27 AM
whoabro

To be fair, the mods allow a lot of racism and homophobia too... At least theyre consistent! Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 11:35 AM
stonepony

Edited: 10/13/13 11:37 AM
Hey Garlic how come people like you defending men beating up females is allowed on here? Just curious... You really must hate women. It's very sexist of you. Please stop with all your hateful angry bigotry toward women.

It's the 21st century Garlic. Enlightened people don't appreciate it or respect it when a man beats a female to a pulp. You should have to go to a re-education camp, because of all your hate for women.
10/13/13 11:43 AM
Authority Figure

whoabro - To be fair, the mods allow a lot of racism and homophobia too... At least theyre consistent! Phone Post 3.0

This. And at least thse groups are regular contributors to the forum, participants in the sport and non-women beaters.

10/13/13 11:59 AM
ranier wolfcastle
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Born Boyd Burton[2] in Toledo, Ohio, As a teenager, Fox believed she may have been a gay male, but learned about the term "transgender" at the age of 17.[2] Due to pressure from her religiously conservative background, Fox, still living as a heterosexual male, married her then-girlfriend at the age of 19 when the latter became pregnant with their daughter. Fox then joined the navy to support her new family,

Fox worked as a trucker to gain money for her gender reassignment surgery. Eventually, Fox moved to Chicago, Illinois with her daughter. In 2006 she traveled to Bangkok, Thailand and underwent gender reassignment surgery, breast augmentation, and hair transplant surgeries at the Bangkok International Hospital

10/13/13 12:14 PM
Wicked smahtMF

transgender? is this real life? theres like 100 on the entire planet probably. they mind their own business for the most part and so do we of traditional genders. those that choose to put themselves in the spotlight are going to be critcized. it is not a crime to hurt feelings. we all deal with it and so must they. fact is, it is by definition, a strange/ unusual behavior... as in outside the norm statistically. i dont understand it and im not alone. i wish i did but im not going to stifle my opinions to cater to your sensitivities.

this is all besides the fact that you people are completely and deliberately misleading/ confusing the issue. its the fact that he/ she/ it is assaulting women. period
10/13/13 12:32 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up OP. I didn't see this thread before I created mine. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.