UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So UG mods, how come trans hate is allowed here?

10/13/13 11:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ranier wolfcastle
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Born Boyd Burton[2] in Toledo, Ohio, As a teenager, Fox believed she may have been a gay male, but learned about the term "transgender" at the age of 17.[2] Due to pressure from her religiously conservative background, Fox, still living as a heterosexual male, married her then-girlfriend at the age of 19 when the latter became pregnant with their daughter. Fox then joined the navy to support her new family,

Fox worked as a trucker to gain money for her gender reassignment surgery. Eventually, Fox moved to Chicago, Illinois with her daughter. In 2006 she traveled to Bangkok, Thailand and underwent gender reassignment surgery, breast augmentation, and hair transplant surgeries at the Bangkok International Hospital

10/13/13 12:14 PM
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

transgender? is this real life? theres like 100 on the entire planet probably. they mind their own business for the most part and so do we of traditional genders. those that choose to put themselves in the spotlight are going to be critcized. it is not a crime to hurt feelings. we all deal with it and so must they. fact is, it is by definition, a strange/ unusual behavior... as in outside the norm statistically. i dont understand it and im not alone. i wish i did but im not going to stifle my opinions to cater to your sensitivities.

this is all besides the fact that you people are completely and deliberately misleading/ confusing the issue. its the fact that he/ she/ it is assaulting women. period
10/13/13 12:32 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up OP. I didn't see this thread before I created mine. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 12:39 PM
stonepony

"Most people think gender is chromosomal"
Sure, if you want to believe something like science...
10/13/13 12:42 PM
44 Magnum
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It takes two to make a thing go right
10/13/13 12:45 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont hate transsexuals or really give if a fuck what someone wants to do to thier genitals. But I cant sympathize a man beating a woman.

If brock lesnar lost his genetalia in an unfortunate smelting accident does that magically make him okay to beat up women?

Or is he still a hulking freight trane? Phone Post
10/13/13 12:53 PM
GSPeed In My Weed

Over sensitive faggot Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 1:07 PM
MVP131

Dont hate trannies.. Just dont like dudes beatin on chicks. And besides.. if it aint bleedin it aint a woman! Phone Post
10/13/13 1:07 PM
whitejoe

Allen Hood - I'm hating on a women beater don't get it twisted. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post
10/13/13 1:15 PM
I got sunnyKO'd by CC
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Affliction Blackbelt - I don't hate trannies, it takes a lot of balls to do what they do. Even at the breast of times things can be rough. Frankly I'm ovary it. These jokes are semen to be in bad taste and they need to stop. Period.
And he's earned my VTFU of the day. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 1:20 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - transgender? is this real life? theres like 100 on the entire planet probably. they mind their own business for the most part and so do we of traditional genders. those that choose to put themselves in the spotlight are going to be critcized. it is not a crime to hurt feelings. we all deal with it and so must they. fact is, it is by definition, a strange/ unusual behavior... as in outside the norm statistically. i dont understand it and im not alone. i wish i did but im not going to stifle my opinions to cater to your sensitivities.

this is all besides the fact that you people are completely and deliberately misleading/ confusing the issue. its the fact that he/ she/ it is assaulting women. period

An excellent anti-Fox argument.

Is all the talk of skinning, burning, hanging, torturing, etc necessary? I haven't seen you yourself say such things, but it does seem like you are responding in defense of those things. If you are not please correct me.

And so you know, I'm responding to you because you have expressed the most level-headed anti-Fox statement in this thread so far, not singling you out for any bad reason...

Also, I agree with your sentiment but there are way more transgender people than you assume.

10/13/13 1:23 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -  I dont hate transsexuals or really give if a fuck what someone wants to do to thier genitals. But I cant sympathize a man beating a woman.

If brock lesnar lost his genetalia in an unfortunate smelting accident does that magically make him okay to beat up women?

Or is he still a hulking freight trane? Phone Post

Any man who loses his dick in a smelting accident deserves to do whatever he damn well pleases.

10/13/13 2:00 PM
nineeightfour
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The lack of disclosure is inexcusable. However, every woman that fights Fox now knows full well about her transformation and no white knight has the right to tell them they can't step into the cage with her.

Also, not that any of you klan members gives a fuck but "tranny" is derogatory. When Mayweather was arrested for domestic violence did everyone start calling him a nigger for being a woman beater? Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 2:13 PM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

I think the point is, whether you agree or not on  Fox being allowed to fight in the women's division, to put your argument across without: 

A) Breaking the fighter bashing rules.

B) Saying unintelligent and disgraceful things to create more hate.

Each to their own, but it sucks seeing pure vitriol take up the top of the message board for days.

10/13/13 2:30 PM
yunshan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what Ashlee Evans-Smith thinks about the alleged speed and strength advantages of Fallon Fox. Ashlee has the potential to be an objective data point as she went into the third round before TKOing Fox.

While I don't think "hate speech" should be criminal unless is incites actual violence, I am interested on what this privately owned forum thinks about the rampant hate speech towards transgender people. Phone Post
10/13/13 2:41 PM
Fyuk Yu

1. that freakshow chopped his dick off to feed his woman beating habit
2. if you are so weak minded and inferior that a word or phrase or sentence bothers you that much, you should probably just kill yourself now cause theres a whole lotta butt hurt in this world. (no pun intended)
3. America was much better when they preached human rights not just the rights of a bunch of over zealous attention whores flapping thier lips so people will look at them
4. the ass is exit only

10/13/13 2:45 PM
Internettufguy

GarlicSauce - The vicious hatred directed against transgender people here is shocking. Nothing but pure venom is on display. How can the UG mods allow these threads?

Are we allowed now to make any hateful threads based on race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.?
Shut up, ladyboy. Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 2:53 PM
Fyuk Yu

Hey i heard that Fallon Fox is gonna start his own promotion. its called Glory......Hole!
10/13/13 3:09 PM
mmaattorney

Fuck op Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 3:16 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL

Fyuk Yu - 1. that freakshow chopped his dick off to feed his woman beating habit
2. if you are so weak minded and inferior that a word or phrase or sentence bothers you that much, you should probably just kill yourself now cause theres a whole lotta butt hurt in this world. (no pun intended)
3. America was much better when they preached human rights not just the rights of a bunch of over zealous attention whores flapping thier lips so people will look at them
4. the ass is exit only

Speaking of weak minded and inferior, you are using a troll account to soapbox your bullshit. Take off the mask and step up if you are so confident in your beliefs.

I don't agree with Fox fighting women, but it doesn't inspire pure hatred in me either.

If you actually have something against transgenders, say so without turning into a drooling idiot and people will actually listen to what you have to say. If you have to resort to hatefulness to get your point across it means you don't have an intelligent grasp of your point. Anyone who isn't "weak minded" and "inferior" knows this.

10/13/13 3:41 PM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

UGCTT_EnderTL -
Fyuk Yu - 1. that freakshow chopped his dick off to feed his woman beating habit
4. the ass is exit only

Speaking of weak minded and inferior, you are using a troll account to soapbox your bullshit. Take off the mask and step up if you are so confident in your beliefs.

I don't agree with Fox fighting women, but it doesn't inspire pure hatred in me either.

If you actually have something against transgenders, say so without turning into a drooling idiot and people will actually listen to what you have to say. If you have to resort to hatefulness to get your point across it means you don't have an intelligent grasp of your point. Anyone who isn't "weak minded" and "inferior" knows this.

Voted up man! Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 3:42 PM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

Internettufguy -
GarlicSauce - The vicious hatred directed against transgender people here is shocking. Nothing but pure venom is on display. How can the UG mods allow these threads?

Are we allowed now to make any hateful threads based on race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.?
Shut up, ladyboy. Phone Post 3.0
Least I play up to ur name Phone Post 3.0
10/13/13 3:43 PM
Authority Figure

GarlicSauce: code for semen

10/13/13 3:55 PM
Poet of Gore

sticky feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

male womenbeaters always get shit on here.

sorry, if you support men beating on women. 

10/13/13 4:00 PM
Fyuk Yu

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
4. the ass is exit only

lol @ captain save a queer. I dont give a fuck what people do but idiots like this try to push thier beliefs onto others to garner attention theyre gonna get shit on regardless of the source of thier attention whoring. Sounds like you should be first in line to off yourself cause mere words have clearly got you butthurt. You liberal PC pussies are hilarious.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.