UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So UG mods, how come trans hate is allowed here?

10/15/13 8:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kenny Baxter - Nike sponsored mainstream success story.

Way more famous than Rousey.

troll harder

10/15/13 9:30 PM
huggy bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 9:53 PM
pattitude
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ten eight round - 
pattitude - Just watching the full fight now. Three things strike me:

1) Ashlee wrestled on the boys team in high-school.
2) Technique vs. strength
2) Schiavello going berserk is awesome.
You mentioned points 1,2 and 2.

Whats the third?

Also, I call for investigation as to why Ashlee was allowed to wrestle males in high school. She had an unfair advantage as girls mature faster than boys. Phone Post

Lol! Well played, sir! You got me.
10/16/13 10:03 PM
Kostakio
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fan of fanboys -
Affliction Blackbelt - I don't hate trannies, it takes a lot of balls to do what they do. Even at the breast of times things can be rough. Frankly I'm ovary it. These jokes are semen to be in bad taste and they need to stop. Period.
Gold Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 11:20 AM
Fyuk Yu

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
Fyuk Yu -
UGCTT_EnderTL - 
Fyuk Yu - 1. that freakshow chopped his dick off to feed his woman beating habit
2. if you are so weak minded and inferior that a word or phrase or sentence bothers you that much, you should probably just kill yourself now cause theres a whole lotta butt hurt in this world. (no pun intended)
3. America was much better when they preached human rights not just the rights of a bunch of over zealous attention whores flapping thier lips so people will look at them
4. the ass is exit only

Speaking of weak minded and inferior, you are using a troll account to soapbox your bullshit. Take off the mask and step up if you are so confident in your beliefs.

I don't agree with Fox fighting women, but it doesn't inspire pure hatred in me either.

If you actually have something against transgenders, say so without turning into a drooling idiot and people will actually listen to what you have to say. If you have to resort to hatefulness to get your point across it means you don't have an intelligent grasp of your point. Anyone who isn't "weak minded" and "inferior" knows this.

lol @ captain save a queer. I dont give a fuck what people do but idiots like this try to push thier beliefs onto others to garner attention theyre gonna get shit on regardless of the source of thier attention whoring. Sounds like you should be first in line to off yourself cause mere words have clearly got you butthurt. You liberal PC pussies are hilarious.
Butt hurt? I responded intelligently to you. Since you can't do the same I have to assume you can't.

And like I said. You can dislike whatever you want, but if you can't express it intelligently no one will listen to you so don't bother. You are just venting the rage caused by your inability to comprehend the situation.

I assure you I can say all this without being mad, bro, because I am confident in my mindset. I'm not sure you are confident in yours and your hatefullness shows it. Phone Post

lol you didn't respond intelligently. you turned an arguement about a dude who chopped his dick off to beat up a woman into agay issue. typical response from queerss, just make everything about being a queer play the pc card every time someone uses a term that yyou've deemed offensive this week just so people will pay attention to you. no fucking wonder normal people can't stand you attention whores. its pretty amusing the queer community on here has nothing to say about mma til tthere's a gay issue to jump all over so you can portray yourself as some sort of victim.
10/28/13 11:21 AM
Authority Figure

vazzo - I hate you all Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.