UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dos santos vs ve-sack-quez

10/15/13 5:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xsrg95
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buckle - 
xsrg95 -
Buckle - 
You're a Good Boy - Lol @ jds' being over trained excuse. Cain no can defend jds now that junior has a team of physiologists and doctors lol. Cain will demolish junior again and will probably finish him this time. I wonder what jds' excuse will be this time after Cain beats him again. Phone Post 3.0
Hardly an excuse. It's all over prime time him getting bloods done etc....... Phone Post 3.0

it's an excuse, Velasquez was the better fighter that night. Cain kept quiet for a long time about his injury before the first fight, got KTFO but got back up like a real champ. look at him now. this fight is 50/50 no matter how you look at it
So your saying the ufc are lying ...... And the primetime was fake ?

Why don't you go and watch wwe if you wanna watch fake shit...... And comment on how when john cena says you can't see me, its a lie because you can really see him. Phone Post 3.0

haha u mad bro? a fight is a fight, once you go in there you can't back out.
xsrg95
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buckle - 
xsrg95 -
Buckle - 
You're a Good Boy - Lol @ jds' being over trained excuse. Cain no can defend jds now that junior has a team of physiologists and doctors lol. Cain will demolish junior again and will probably finish him this time. I wonder what jds' excuse will be this time after Cain beats him again. Phone Post 3.0
Hardly an excuse. It's all over prime time him getting bloods done etc....... Phone Post 3.0

it's an excuse, Velasquez was the better fighter that night. Cain kept quiet for a long time about his injury before the first fight, got KTFO but got back up like a real champ. look at him now. this fight is 50/50 no matter how you look at it

Why don't you go and watch wwe if you wanna watch fake shit...... And comment on how when john cena says you can't see me, its a lie because you can really see him. Phone Post 3.0

xsrg95

Edited: 10/15/13 5:58 PM
10/16/13 2:43 AM
Buckle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 -
Buckle - 
xsrg95 -
Buckle - 

Terrible reply...... "You mad bro"......why would I be mad?? Because I proved you wrong, made you look a weapon...... Yh I'm mad because I'm right ???!????

He didn't back out, he went 5 rounds, overtrained. Unlike Cain there first fight , who lasted under a min!! Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 2:41 PM
xsrg95

you only made yourself look like an asshole haha. cain lasted a min because he got knock out by the better fighter... that night and didn't make an excuse and got the belt back. JDS "overtrained" played a factor in his loss but overall he lost to the better fighter that night. no one knows who wins on saturday, that's why this fight is exciting. I don't see Cain/JDS losing to any other fighter besides each other.

i hope GSPeed wins the SN bet haha
10/16/13 7:08 PM
Buckle

xsrg95 - you only made yourself look like an asshole haha. cain lasted a min because he got knock out by the better fighter... that night and didn't make an excuse and got the belt back. JDS "overtrained" played a factor in his loss but overall he lost to the better fighter that night. no one knows who wins on saturday, that's why this fight is exciting. I don't see Cain/JDS losing to any other fighter besides each other.

i hope GSPeed wins the SN bet haha
Again.... A dumb reply !!

U just mentioned nothing u initially mentioned, you're just changing the point to make yourself sound right. Like a kid.

Like I said Cain wasn't the better fighter on last fight, which I haven't said anywhere. I said its a proven fact, not an excuse that dos santos was overtrained !! So stop saying its an excuse..... You're going full retard continually repeating it. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 1:04 AM
xsrg95

xsrg95 - it could go either way but it sounds like you're underestimating the power and skills of ve-sack-quez. i think Velasquez shows the world his on his way to becoming the greatest heavyweight fighter in history.

Cain GOAT Velasquez
10/20/13 1:06 AM
xsrg95

Buckle - 
xsrg95 -
Buckle - 
xsrg95 - it could go either way but it sounds like you're underestimating the power and skills of ve-sack-quez. i think Velasquez shows the world his on his way to becoming the greatest heavyweight fighter in history.
Yh because that's hard !!

Wins more than 2 in a row and he's the GOAT ha Phone Post 3.0

haha well if he wins on Saturday who fucking else can say they beat JDS twice.
No one will be able to say they beat jds twice, so we don't need to worry about this Phone Post 3.0

now let that be a lesson for yo bitch ass
10/20/13 1:10 AM
xsrg95

Buckle - 
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants -
Buckle -
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - This thread along with thread maker sucks too many dicks in soooo many ways. Phone Post 3.0
That wasn't funny.... No lol's ..... Your name proves your a sad childish cunt

"I'm gonna go with GSPeed his pants guys hahaha that will make everyone lol.... Cause usually its just GSP, but I changed it to GSPeed, I'm really funny and clever like that durrrrrrrrrrrrr huh huh durrrrrrrrr" Phone Post 3.0
Buckle down boy.
My name was an SN bet so if you don't like it why don't you and I make a new SN bet?If JDS wins you can make it whatever you want it to be. Phone Post 3.0
No idea how u do it but yeah il take that bet.

Urs can be Mr zero lol's Phone Post 3.0

10/20/13 1:22 AM
BadRobot321
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 -
xsrg95 - it could go either way but it sounds like you're underestimating the power and skills of ve-sack-quez. i think Velasquez shows the world his on his way to becoming the greatest heavyweight fighter in history.

Cain GOAT Velasquez
Seriously. Anyone who underestimated Cain coming into this fight, ESPECIALLY after the last fight, is blinded by bias. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 1:25 AM
funwithbakedgoods

fail!
10/20/13 1:52 AM
Sonnenssamich
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buckle - Thoughts

Mine , round 2 ko dos santos!

He's gonna flop him like a full house.

Is he gonna get taken down? Possibly

Is he gonna get back up? Of course

Can cain take a santos one bomb? Hell to the no!!

Sorry cain fans but looks like Cain will have to climb back up the very thin heavy weight division to get a shot a true champ again after this....... Prob get a big win over someone like rothwell ( lol) and you can jump back on hype on how this is Cain 2.0 and he's getting the belt back...... Ha me no fink sooooo Phone Post 3.0
Haha eat shit! Phone Post
10/20/13 2:23 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 -
Buckle - 
Buckle -
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants - This thread along with thread maker sucks too many dicks in soooo many ways. Phone Post 3.0

"I'm gonna go with GSPeed his pants guys hahaha that will make everyone lol.... Cause usually its just GSP, but I changed it to GSPeed, I'm really funny and clever like that durrrrrrrrrrrrr huh huh durrrrrrrrr" Phone Post 3.0
Buckle down boy.
My name was an SN bet so if you don't like it why don't you and I make a new SN bet?If JDS wins you can make it whatever you want it to be. Phone Post 3.0

I doubt he'll go through with it but yeah,....

Any suggestions for a name??? Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 2:38 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 -
Buckle - 
Buckle -

Buckle down boy.

JDSGotSacked Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 2:43 AM
ausgepicht

Buckle - 
ausgepicht -

Me never since 1/1/01

N posting from a computer n zero vote ups or a blue name.

What are you doing with your life ??? Obviously fuck all if the date you joined the ug is important to you and your scrolling through forums sat at a PC....... I smell a nonce Phone Post 3.0

10/20/13 5:07 PM
ausgepicht

Buckle - Thoughts

Mine , round 2 ko dos santos!

He's gonna flop him like a full house.

Is he gonna get taken down? Possibly

Is he gonna get back up? Of course

Can cain take a santos one bomb? Hell to the no!!

Sorry cain fans but looks like Cain will have to climb back up the very thin heavy weight division to get a shot a true champ again after this....... Prob get a big win over someone like rothwell ( lol) and you can jump back on hype on how this is Cain 2.0 and he's getting the belt back...... Ha me no fink sooooo Phone Post 3.0

10/21/13 6:18 AM
Buckle

xsrg95 -
Buckle - 
Buckle -

Buckle down boy.

Tell me how to change it and I will change it Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 7:15 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buckle -
xsrg95 -
Buckle - 
Buckle -

Buckle down boy.

Tell me how to change it and I will change it Phone Post 3.0
Oh shit I just noticed this.
Good shit Buckle.
I'll give you a VU for now as I'm about to KO.
Will pm you when I get to work later. Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 7:29 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-

Oh yes I changed my SN from ConditJust.... to DODGER DOGGIE Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 10:49 AM
Buckle

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Oh yes I changed my SN from ConditJust.... to DODGER DOGGIE Phone Post 3.0
I'm guessing I've got to do this on a computer ?? Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 2:45 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-

Buckle -
-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Oh yes I changed my SN from ConditJust.... to DODGER DOGGIE Phone Post 3.0
I've done it from my iPhone..
Just email
snchange@mixedmartialarts.com
With your new SN and they'll change it.

-Im Pimped out to Dodger by King Cain-

We didn't say for how long so let's do 60days..

Every time I see it I'll give u a vote up for being a good sport. Phone Post 3.0
10/29/13 9:11 PM
Buckle

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
Buckle -
Just email

Every time I see it I'll give u a vote up for being a good sport. Phone Post 3.0
Done ! Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 11:08 AM

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
Buckle -
Just email

Happy...... I'm not :( Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 12:10 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-

Haha. VU.
Nice, well you've been good about it so ok let's shorten it down to a couple weeks. You can change it back whenever.. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 7:40 PM

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - Haha. VU.
Nice, well you've been good about it so ok let's shorten it down to a couple weeks. You can change it back whenever.. Phone Post 3.0
Haha loSt fair and square...... Il keep it till I win a bet against u, then u gotta change yours : ) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.