UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cormier is gonna F up Big Country

10/14/13 2:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Skellington
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Nelson too but he's got nothing for Cormier. Roy will never get this to the ground & Cormier will wreck Nelson standing. All Roy has is that big right hook. It will be interesting to see if Daniel takes Roy down or not? Either way I'm excited about the fight.
10/14/13 2:32 PM
lauri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

u are right. nelson is in big trouble in this match.
10/14/13 2:33 PM
teamquestnorth

Nelsons going to gas inside of 3 minutes. Personally Im not too excited for this fight. Phone Post
10/14/13 2:38 PM
mikecalimbas
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA / BJJ, Writer/Photographer
Roy might be close to Medium Country if those recent pics are of any indication. Phone Post
10/14/13 3:04 PM
JStrongMMA
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a feeling that DC is really going to make an example out of Roy in this fight. He may even make him bleed his own blood. Phone Post
10/14/13 3:19 PM
Wittsy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe they'll both be going down to 205 for their next fight.
10/14/13 3:23 PM
hendofanforlife

baboo baby forever.
10/14/13 3:24 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson by TKO. Come on guys, he's lost weight and has THUNDER in his fists.

Come on guys.....who's with me?!
10/14/13 3:25 PM
bearockbrobama
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson is 6-4 in the UFC.

6 KO wins
4 Decision losses Phone Post
10/14/13 3:36 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Big deal Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 3:37 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

RedDragons - Nelson by TKO. Come on guys, he's lost weight and has THUNDER in his fists.

This. Let's go big dady bear! Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 3:47 PM
TwoCanVanneDamne
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No shit OP. Nelson is gonna get dominated Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 3:56 PM
Kazp306

I have a feeling DC will grind him like Mir did. :( Phone Post
10/14/13 3:59 PM
SickEye
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/14/13 3:59 PM

Yeah, and Jones was gonna destroy Gus too.

C'mon, this is MMA. 

10/14/13 4:37 PM
Billyz

Roy is and I think always will be under rated. we all know he is essentially a overweight 205'lr yet knocks out HW's consistently and his chin is incredible considering the animals he has faced and not been finished by.

Not sure how this match goes to be honest. sure cormiers wrestling is light years ahead but nelson isn'ta slouch in MMA wrestling.
Standing i give the advantage to nelson not due to the power as I think cormier has good power as well but rather to techinique.

Nelson hangs on the feet with guys with far superior reach/hieght on a regular, with Cormier they are much closer in stature making it even easier for big country to utilize his striking.

However I can envision a td tie wash and repeat style win for Cormier.
10/14/13 4:56 PM
Jesus Quintana

I think DC will probably decision Roy, but i'll be rooting for Nelson
10/14/13 5:40 PM
Slobonmynog
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KOdClowning - Roy Nelson is going to break Cormier's will to fight. He is going to out-wrestle Cormier. Cormier is coming in Overconfident in this fight. Nelson is the more agile, more atheltic, and has the much more power in his hands.

Roy is a much more refined striker. Roy is by far, a more polished boxer than Cormier. Although Cormier is overall a better wrestler, Roy Nelson will outwrestle Cormier in this fight.
Cre, is that you? Phone Post
10/14/13 5:45 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KOdClowning - Roy Nelson is going to break Cormier's will to fight. He is going to out-wrestle Cormier. Cormier is coming in Overconfident in this fight. Nelson is the more agile, more atheltic, and has the much more power in his hands.

Roy is a much more refined striker. Roy is by far, a more polished boxer than Cormier. Although Cormier is overall a better wrestler, Roy Nelson will outwrestle Cormier in this fight.
Dont spread the homo. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 6:02 PM
Brock Lobster
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA - I have a feeling that DC is really going to make an example out of Roy in this fight. He may even make him bleed his own blood. Phone Post
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 7:13 PM
TheFaintingGOATClownedAwayMySN
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Little Axe Murderer -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -

Dont spread the homo. Phone Post 3.0
Lool even I can't troll this hard Phone Post 3.0
Bullshit you give him a good run. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 8:04 PM
ruazombie66
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy come the fuck on and also tell big Roy I said hi Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 8:06 PM
ranier wolfcastle
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mir outstruck roy, so i assume dc can

10/14/13 8:20 PM
Kick Boxe
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If by "F up" you mean hold against the cage for 3 rounds, then yes I concur

10/14/13 9:02 PM
bigJ6464
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RedDragons - Nelson by TKO. Come on guys, he's lost weight and has THUNDER in his fists.

I agree Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 9:52 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Nelson finds a way win though, what a win it will be. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.