UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS: I can beat both Klitschkos in boxing

10/14/13 6:14 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1070 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

UFC heavyweight Junior dos Santos appeared on Monday’s "The MMA Hour" with Ariel Helwani ahead of his title fight Saturday against heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez on Oct. 19 in Houston, Texas. JDS says with four months training (one more than his usual camp) he could beat either of Klitschko brothers, Wladimir or Vitali.

"I’m a boxing guy," said dos Santos. "I love to box with my training partners and everything but now everybody is saying this, everybody wants to fight with boxing guys. It’s become not sincere. When I say that, I’m sincere."

"I think if they give me four months to get prepared, I can beat them. In the beginning of all my camps, I do just boxing. I love to train boxing and I think I have enough skills in boxing. I know how to see a good fight. Four months, that’s what I need."

"I did talk to Dana but just a little bit once. It wasn’t very serious. Next time, maybe I’ll do that."

How do you think JDS would do vs. the Klitschko bros? With four months training? And what do you think you could do with four months training? 

Read entire article...

10/14/13 6:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
M Theory
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How 'bout nope.

10/14/13 6:17 PM
eXtv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh junior you jokester you
10/14/13 6:18 PM
Jo'donnell-Davies
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL don't be silly Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 6:20 PM
shaqitup
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he should face a top 50 ranked boxer before even talking about being on the same card as the klitschkos.

10/14/13 6:20 PM
C Willy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks JDS, I needed that laugh. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 6:23 PM
hendofanforlife
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So why hasn't he entered the world of boxing where multi million dollar paydays await the hw champ? And if you beat both klitches? Oh man. Like way better than Anderson silva money.
10/14/13 6:24 PM
NYjojo

JDS vs. Fury/Haye loser in UFC, boxing. Haha, I probably wouldn't even pay to see that.
10/14/13 6:25 PM
shaqitup
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYjojo - JDS vs. Fury/Haye loser in UFC, boxing. Haha, I probably wouldn't even pay to see that.

Naw, but it sounds like JDS would accept the Tyson fury stipulations, and he could even kick too.

10/14/13 6:26 PM
Blunted Ninja
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although the Klitschko's are boring fighters with their 1,2 punches. There's is still absolute boxing science behind their skills, more than JDS can handle. I think they turn his face into play dough if it ever happens, which it won't. Phone Post
10/14/13 6:26 PM
sgotwalks
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like JDS but he's talking nonsense. Also, if he really truly believed this why would he not make the move into boxing. Has he not heard what the heavyweight champion of the world is making over there?

10/14/13 6:27 PM
thegreenroom
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would probably hang in there for a round or two, and when he starts falling behind he would be craving to throw a kick or try for a double leg. That's when he would say, "Fuck, Oooooops".

And I'm a JDS fan. Phone Post
10/14/13 6:27 PM
Blunted Ninja

hendofanforlife - So why hasn't he entered the world of boxing where multi million dollar paydays await the hw champ? And if you beat both klitches? Oh man. Like way better than Anderson silva money.
This. Since he loves boxing so much. Phone Post
10/14/13 6:28 PM
TheAlchemist
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm all for people challenging themselves but....
10/14/13 6:29 PM
Kingofny23
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not even close. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 6:29 PM
FanToFighter
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS vs Klitschko in a boxing match and and Cain vs Fury in an MMA in a cross promotion fight!!!! Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 6:32 PM
cdnz0mbieopc
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what an asshole
10/14/13 6:39 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just concentrate on Cain for now Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 6:47 PM
TwoCanVanneDamne
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorEmilioEstevez - Just concentrate on Cain for now Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 6:48 PM
MVP131

No. No you cant. Phone Post
10/14/13 6:51 PM
dudefromisrael
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitali also takes him kickboxing.

This just makes him sound as ignorant as some of these boxers saying anyone can be a champ in mma.. Phone Post
10/14/13 6:57 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahahhahaaha there are a lot of other guys besides Klitschkos that would put JDS down in boxing. Klitschkos vs JDS would be a massacre Phone Post
10/14/13 6:58 PM
Anderson got KTFO

This use treat ridiculous. I can handle confidence but this is a while docent level of craziness.

IMO, both brothers writings starch junior worst than epic beard man starched that fit in the bid. Phone Post
10/14/13 7:01 PM
DarkHelmet

Is jds related to Jimmy Rustler ? If not ... he needs a reallity check Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 7:02 PM
MMAFriedRice
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a JDS fan but damn, I ain't crazy yet!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.