UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If Brock Lesnar Cut his D*ck off and got Fake tits

10/14/13 9:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EddiePain420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would you be okay with him fighting your girlfriend? if that monster he-bitch was beating the shit out of your girlfriend would you fight it back to save her?

or would you be like, well it is a woman now, you're on yer own honeybunny
10/14/13 9:12 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he keep the one on his chest? Phone Post
10/14/13 9:14 PM
Rudi

God. You dumbasses sure know how to run a topic to the ground.

Thread #87422115 on this. Phone Post
10/14/13 9:14 PM
EddiePain420

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Does he keep the one on his chest? Phone Post

lol no
10/14/13 9:15 PM
EddiePain420

Rudi -  God. You dumbasses sure know how to run a topic to the ground.

Thread #87422115 on this. Phone Post

damn my bad didnt know that many people were talking about brock lesnar having a sex change......derp
10/14/13 9:17 PM
BrunoMcGyver
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't have a gf who let herself blow up tobeing the size of a heavyweight

10/14/13 9:24 PM
EddiePain420

no i mean if brock just approached your girlfriend like "hey bitch,heard you talking shit" and starting fighting her, no weight class involved
10/14/13 9:26 PM
GarlicSauce

OP's stupidity is beyond hope. He doesn't even understand the most basic fundamentals of gender dysphoria, something even someone with a half a brain cell would easily grasp.

Then again, this is the kind of intelligence and knowledge I'd expect from transphobic redneck cretins, so no surprise there.
10/14/13 9:26 PM
BackOffWarchild
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Y'know, EddiePain420, when I'm stoned, instead of starting horrible threads on the UG I usually eat Twizzlers and watch the amazing film "D.E.B.S."
10/14/13 9:27 PM
Rudi

EddiePain420 - no i mean if brock just approached your girlfriend like "hey bitch,heard you talking shit" and starting fighting her, no weight class involved
You are retarded. Phone Post
10/14/13 9:44 PM
Swooper
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EddiePain420 - no i mean if brock just approached your girlfriend like "hey bitch,heard you talking shit" and starting fighting her, no weight class involved
Common ppl don't have common sense. Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 10:02 PM
EddiePain420

Edited: 10/14/13 10:08 PM
GarlicSauce - OP's stupidity is beyond hope. He doesn't even understand the most basic fundamentals of gender dysphoria, something even someone with a half a brain cell would easily grasp.

Then again, this is the kind of intelligence and knowledge I'd expect from transphobic redneck cretins, so no surprise there.

fundamentals of gender dysphoria? my god, its like you just throw random words together to try to sound smarter.

im not a transphobic redneck, so nice try, i asked a question, if you dont want to answer keep your attempts to insult to yourself and go back to fapping over your fallon fox poster.
10/14/13 10:20 PM
jimbonice

Sure. If she was 300 lbs like him. Are you thinking that he'd be a bantam weight? That's a big dick you're imagining. Phone Post
10/14/13 10:26 PM
Brabatross

Not really sure what point you're trying to make....
10/14/13 10:27 PM
SuPeRkEwL ELECTRIC bleu

Yeah, the only chicks big enough to fight him would be whales and who cares if a fat bitch gets the crap kicked out of her.
10/14/13 10:30 PM
JStrongMMA

EddiePain420 -
GarlicSauce - OP's stupidity is beyond hope. He doesn't even understand the most basic fundamentals of gender dysphoria, something even someone with a half a brain cell would easily grasp.

fundamentals of gender dysphoria? my god, its like you just throw random words together to try to sound smarter.

im not a transphobic redneck, so nice try, i asked a question, if you dont want to answer keep your attempts to insult to yourself and go back to fapping over your fallon fox poster.
Why do you use so many commas when you use them incorrectly, all while ignoring all others concepts of fundamental punctuation?

P.S. This thread sucks. Phone Post
10/14/13 10:32 PM
GarlicSauce

EddiePain420 - 

Fair enough.

1. Fallon Fox isn't randomly attacking women in bar fights. She only fights those who willingly and consciously sign up. If my girlfriend wanted to fight this female Brock Lesnar (and my girlfriend was 300 pounds of solid muscle like him), that's her choice.

2. Fallon didn't change her sex (which is a painful and expensive life-long experience) for fun, or for some perverse pleasure. She did it because it was the right thing to do as far as she was concerned.

3. It's a disorder and can be traumatizing to those afflicted. It drives a lot of them to suicide or at least suicidal thoughts. The disorder is painful enough as it is. Societal pressure, ridicule, and attacks amplify the pain even more.
10/14/13 10:39 PM
RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - 
EddiePain420 - 

Fair enough.

1. Fallon Fox isn't randomly attacking women in bar fights. She only fights those who willingly and consciously sign up. If my girlfriend wanted to fight this female Brock Lesnar (and my girlfriend was 300 pounds of solid muscle like him), that's her choice.

2. Fallon didn't change her sex (which is a painful and expensive life-long experience) for fun, or for some perverse pleasure. She did it because it was the right thing to do as far as she was concerned.

3. It's a disorder and can be traumatizing to those afflicted. It drives a lot of them to suicide or at least suicidal thoughts. The disorder is painful enough as it is. Societal pressure, ridicule, and attacks amplify the pain even more.

Not every woman Fallon fought knew ahead of time that Ms. Fox use to be Mr. Fox.

Lack of disclosure is the biggest issue. The other issues of endocrinology and musculoskeletal differences are debatable.

Now it's disclosed and the women are able to make a 100% informed decision. Your other points are fair.

To OP, this thread was a good laugh, stay classy.
10/14/13 10:39 PM
Letibleu
1683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EddiePain420 - 

Errr, I assume and really hope you did not think that response through very much.

10/14/13 10:40 PM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapfapfap

10/14/13 10:55 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

Rudi -
Don't be an asshole faggot Phone Post 3.0
10/14/13 11:39 PM
Rudi

IhaveDSL'SforPettis -
Rudi -
Don't be an asshole faggot Phone Post 3.0
You are a prime example of what happens when mother and son fuck. Phone Post
10/15/13 12:15 AM
CowboysStuntDouble
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BackOffWarchild - Y'know, EddiePain420, when I'm stoned, instead of starting horrible threads on the UG I usually eat Twizzlers and watch the amazing film "D.E.B.S."
Yep I usually put on a strobe light, eat some Cap'n Crunch and watch Austin Powers Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 12:19 AM
Authority Figure

10/15/13 12:27 AM
RollHighAllDay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I read the thread title I couldn't help but picture the family guy flashback of when Brian hypothetically gets his balls neutered. Except its Brock and he's all fat saying "I looove chocolate but I can't eat it or else it'll make me fat". Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.