UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Need Help Here

11/7/13 7:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Calavaro
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A giant among men - Guy

I asked if I could change the T-shirt for a bar of soap (cheeky I know).... no comment from Guy and today a package arrived...

I got a bar of soap AND the T-shirt!
It's the small things that makes one happy. Guy didn't have to do crap for me, yet he did. Great guy this Guy.

http://i.imgur.com/Bj2G8vl.jpg

Why I asked for a bar of soap? Because it cures my funky toe after a few washes. Only soap I have tried that actually works.
11/7/13 7:30 AM
caseharts
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
DefenseSoap - I have t-shirts for all who participated. Please contact me at defensesoap@msn.com and provide name address and shirt size.

Thanks again,

Guy
Defense Soap
You are to cool Phone Post
11/7/13 7:31 AM
caseharts
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
I'm going to be offering a bar of defense soap with all my rash guards going forward. Phone Post
11/7/13 11:43 AM
TFK_OliverClothesoff
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calavaro - A giant among men - Guy

I asked if I could change the T-shirt for a bar of soap (cheeky I know).... no comment from Guy and today a package arrived...

I got a bar of soap AND the T-shirt!
It's the small things that makes one happy. Guy didn't have to do crap for me, yet he did. Great guy this Guy.

http://i.imgur.com/Bj2G8vl.jpg

Why I asked for a bar of soap? Because it cures my funky toe after a few washes. Only soap I have tried that actually works.

11/7/13 12:12 PM
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trt_exemption -

For OP

"Someday they will know I trane bellator...someday." Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 4:40 PM
elbigsam
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - On a side note about my personal training. I took this new Cleveland Police Fitness Test that we are doing monthly now on a volunteer basis. At 47 years of age I lead the department with 86 pushups in a minute, 55 sit ups in a minute and a mile and half run in 10:45.

I said when I got hired I didn't want to be a fat old cop. 24 years in a zone car and it looks like I will be going out with my boots on.

Guy
Defense Soap
Sick, thats a fuckton of pushups btw, i capped at 50 on my exit from the acadamy Phone Post
11/7/13 8:00 PM
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoap - I have t-shirts for all who participated. Please contact me at defensesoap@msn.com and provide name address and shirt size.

Thanks again,

Guy
Defense Soap

done. thanks!
11/12/13 6:03 PM
RONINXOM
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the T-Shirt,Guy! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.