Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kingkoopa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At catchweight 178

Who takes it and how Phone Post
10/15/13 6:33 PM
Mark Hunter
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Although my impulse reaction is usually to argue that GSP wins every hypothetical matchup . . . I'm not sure how he wins this one.
10/15/13 6:36 PM
sincitydc
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't believe there is a safe area for GSP in this fight. I would love to see how he would approach a fight like this. Phone Post 3.0
10/15/13 6:49 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP due to Jacare cutting way more weight than is healthy. Phone Post
10/15/13 7:00 PM
kingkoopa

Jacare doesn't look that big to me. Okami looked way bigger and Palhares is yoked and still made 171 Phone Post
10/15/13 7:04 PM
Devlin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would depend on jacare's cut but both guys are world class. I'd say jacare. Phone Post
10/15/13 10:02 PM
Chris Leben is a Zombie

Who is Jacare fighting next Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 6:49 AM
Arlovskis Chin
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kingkoopa - Jacare doesn't look that big to me. Okami looked way bigger and Palhares is yoked and still made 171 Phone Post
Palhares is way under 6ft Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 7:06 AM
Leck Brosnar

Quite a bad matchup for GSP but I think he still oustrikes Jacare with relative ease
10/16/13 7:38 AM
Tilla

Bad matchup for Georges.
10/16/13 3:45 PM
mynameisjonas
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tilla - Bad matchup for Georges.

This. Way too many people underestimating Jaca's stiking. This would be the first time GSP stepped into the cage against someone more athletic than him.
10/16/13 4:23 PM
BobbyDigital420
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would love to see this fight

10/17/13 2:59 AM
kingkoopa

mynameisjonas -
Tilla - Bad matchup for Georges.

This. Way too many people underestimating Jaca's stiking. This would be the first time GSP stepped into the cage against someone more athletic than him.
And arguably the highest level grappler he has ever faced. Also jacare might be stronger Phone Post
10/17/13 3:25 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP would lose 9/10 times Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 3:10 PM
Mark Hunter
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Valygar - still think GSP in a 5 round fight

jacare lost to rockhold

what is rockhold better at than gsp?

And you think the Jacare that lost to Rockhold is the Jacare we're seeing today?
10/17/13 3:55 PM
glasscasket
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorEmilioEstevez - GSP would lose 9/10 times Phone Post 3.0

That's a ridiculous statement to make.
10/17/13 4:07 PM
TheBearStare
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i dont think jacare has the cardio to maintain the pace against gsp for 5 rounds
10/17/13 4:29 PM
ddk
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn id love to see that match. Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 8:33 PM
kingkoopa

Mark Hunter -
Valygar - still think GSP in a 5 round fight

jacare lost to rockhold

what is rockhold better at than gsp?

And you think the Jacare that lost to Rockhold is the Jacare we're seeing today?
Rockhold is also bigger and stronger than GSP

GSP may be a better mma wrestler p4p than Luke but i doubt gsp could out wrestle him in a mw bout

Jacare is also allot Better now Phone Post
10/17/13 9:39 PM
ShieldsWrestleBangedMySN
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacare's boxing or footwork isn't anywhere near good enough to get near GSP...... Frenchie by broken orbital.
10/17/13 9:47 PM
GodSaveTheReem
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly think Jacare skillset is the worst thing in the world for GSP...Jacare destroys him if them fight
10/18/13 1:48 PM
georgejonesjr
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lately just about everyone but Hardy was supposed to be the guy who had a nightmare style for GSP.

Koschek was going to out wrestle him (GSP would have no answer). Penn was impossible to take down and would outstrike him. Alves would KO GSP as soon as GSP went for a shot. Condit was a much better striker and too good off his back for GSP. Diaz was GSP's kryptonite off his back and his relentless march forward would walk through GSP's jabs. Shields was way better on the ground and had excellent wrestling, he'd take GSP down and sub him.

But so far being better on paper than GSP hasn't meant much.

I pick Hendricks to beat GSP, because GSP has slowed noticeably since his knee injury, but I'm not silly enough to think that GSP doesn't have a very good chance to winning - because beating GSP on paper seems to be much easier than actually beating him in the cage.
10/18/13 2:24 PM
Libero21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck I want gsp at 185 so many competitive fights for him just give Rory the belt and move up so I can see aggressive fearless gsp again Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 7:57 PM
kingkoopa

georgejonesjr - Lately just about everyone but Hardy was supposed to be the guy who had a nightmare style for GSP.

Koschek was going to out wrestle him (GSP would have no answer). Penn was impossible to take down and would outstrike him. Alves would KO GSP as soon as GSP went for a shot. Condit was a much better striker and too good off his back for GSP. Diaz was GSP's kryptonite off his back and his relentless march forward would walk through GSP's jabs. Shields was way better on the ground and had excellent wrestling, he'd take GSP down and sub him.

But so far being better on paper than GSP hasn't meant much.

I pick Hendricks to beat GSP, because GSP has slowed noticeably since his knee injury, but I'm not silly enough to think that GSP doesn't have a very good chance to winning - because beating GSP on paper seems to be much easier than actually beating him in the cage.
That's what the UFC hype machine said. In reality no one knowledgeable of mma expected any of that too happen Phone Post
10/18/13 8:57 PM
KOphil25
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacare is huge and would finish GSP and that's just bein real Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.