UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 18, Episode 7 results & recap

10/16/13 11:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cory Davis
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FJP111 - So next week's episode is going to be a clip show, and they won't show the two fights until the following week? I guess I'll be skipping next week. I have no need to see what I have already seen.
Yeah. what the fuck are they doing? Phone Post 3.0
10/16/13 11:06 PM
jamesklyne
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking boring as shit. The general public has no interest in seeing fights like this, and will only hasten their disinterest in MMA as a whole.

Source: casual sports fan sitting next to me. Phone Post
10/16/13 11:12 PM
sacredhate
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still think the coaches suck at picking fights.
10/16/13 11:14 PM
Chris27

Terrible fight.  Had hopes for Hill but he is really boring.

Ronda needs to shut up and stop overreacting  about shit.  She is right at the end with Tate being all nice and shit, that is fake and Ronda is being a bitch but being a real bitch if she feels that way. 

Next episode with two fights looks good, two really interesting fights with Cody/Sharkbait and Moras and Peggy.

Was funny he was like Ronda just saw my weight cutting penis. 

10/16/13 11:20 PM
caposa
1559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/16/13 11:26 PM

You guys thought that was a bad fight? I thought it was entertaining. Hill was going for the finish in the first round. Wootten nearly took him out in the 2nd with a knee and then beat his ass when Hill tried to wall and stall in the 3rd. He also capitalized nicely on Hill's idiotic backfists. Competitive fight with both guys surviving near finish situations. Josh Hill is a grinder so I wasn't surprised whatsoever that was his gameplan.

10/16/13 11:35 PM
ranier wolfcastle
841 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Little Axe Murderer - Is Dana white retarded, Josh picked him up and slammed him, then took his back and almost submitted him. How was that pushing against the cage and clinching? D Phone Post 3.0

i agree with u

xaeo

caposa -

You guys thought that was a bad fight? I thought it was entertaining. Hill was going for the finish in the first round. Wootten nearly took him out in the 2nd with a knee and then beat his ass when Hill tried to wall and stall in the 3rd. He also capitalized nicely on Hill's idiotic backfists. Competitive fight with both guys surviving near finish situations. Josh Hill is a grinder so I wasn't surprised whatsoever that was his gameplan.

It wasn't a bad fight it just had a bad fighter. I've never seen someone who has no idea what to do with a single leg go for it so much. looked like an ammy fighter with a year of training fighting a Thai fighter. Phone Post 3.0
Jambo888
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the classless post fight coaching antics are making MMA look like a complete amateur trailer trash sport. nice job dana.

10/16/13 11:57 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

On a scale of 1 to 5 Karo Bros. How cringe worthy was this episode?

3/5?

10/17/13 12:01 AM
Adam Hunter
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I found a Group Text Chat of a bunch of fighters watching The Ultimate Fighter tonight. http://msn.foxsports.com/watch/the-ultimate-fighter/story/tflf-episode-7-edition-101613

Hope you enjoy.

Adam

@MMARoasted

10/17/13 12:06 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1st) Ronda was the racist one. She was the one who associated Dracula and Sesame Street's Count to Armenians. I don't think Miesha's joke intended to be racist by any means.

2) Marina is Ronda's puppy. It's really sad she is being as childish as Ronda. Hope Cyborg crushes her, since they fight in the same division.

3) There is huge difference between being fake and being professional. They are on TV, they are being watched by millions, Ronda should show some manners.

4) They are definitely editing things out to make Ronda look better. According to Miesha, Ronda flipped her off over twenty times before the first time it was shown.

10/17/13 12:08 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa - 

I liked the fight. If not for the knee to the head in the beginning of the second round, Josh might have won.
10/17/13 12:21 AM
CindyO

ranier wolfcastle -
torquemada -  From Dodgeball. Phone Post

Ahhhh!!! Thats who! Thanks and voted up!!!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 12:35 AM
xXJayRobXx
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THAT'S RACIST.gif Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 1:24 AM
time traveling 12er
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Little Axe Murderer - Wtf is Meisha on, Peggy towers over Sarah Phone Post 3.0

She said weight-wise. As in walking around weight they were to two biggest girls in the house.

What makes the pic racist is that Edmond doesn't have a uni-brow. It would be like posting a chinky eyed pic of an asian coach even though that particular coach had abnormally large eyes or posting a big nosed pic of a jewish coach even though he has a normal nose. They're playing up an armenian stereotype as an insult. Not a big deal, but to say race wasn't involved is just dumb.

10/17/13 2:19 AM
Edelweiss
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has TUF done a recap episode before -- I really can't recall one? I have watched every season of TUF, except the second season of Brazil. That season had too many guys crying after REALLY boring fights. Plus, the lack of subtitles, initially, killed it for me. Oh, and the antics and filming style just wasn't acceptable after the new style of last seasons TUF. It reminded me of the first few seasons of TUF, but that style of reality TV died a long time ago.

This has been my second least favorite season. I love all things MMA, so I will still watch, but I'm skipping the bullshit recap episode. There have only been a couple fights worth mentioning. They should have cut the show a week shorter, or just showed one fight instead of the two fights in one week.

10/17/13 2:19 AM
TopGrinder

Ugh I'm glad I missed this one I think I'm done for this season watching surprised I made it stew episodes in. The show is shit. I like watching Ronda fight but I don't need to watch her being a cunt and coaching fighters fight pointless fights Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 5:23 AM
oliverhh
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why was the father holding a monologue on fathersday when he was alone ?
10/17/13 5:46 AM
Sukulaku

Had to do some house work while watching. I got too embarrassed for the whole picture in the sauna scene. Who the hell cares! Boohoo, they associated my name with an unattractive person! More training, less of this ridiculous "drama".

I don't think the fight was that bad.
10/17/13 6:35 AM
Kostakio
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

Exactly how I saw it. Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 7:39 AM
jaime kingslayer lannister

Rondas buttscooting abilities are off the charts. Strong core splendid. Phone Post
10/17/13 8:08 AM
Arecsa
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A recap episode next week? Holy shit, which dumbass thought that was a good idea? Seeing the 'drama' once each week is enough, I don't need another hour of that shit. Ronda's ground moves were pretty cool, great core strength.
10/17/13 8:30 AM
AK-BJJ

Lol at daddy dana TOTALLY choosing sides and trying so hard to make Ronda look good. Even with the editing completely in her favor she still comes off terribly. It is what it is dana, sorry... She's not "super hard and cool and doesn't give a fuck" or whatever you're hoping for. She's just extremely unlikable.
10/17/13 11:10 AM
NotFromHere
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Armenian is a nationality not a race, so you may call this incident "bigoted" but not racist.
10/17/13 11:47 AM
Kostakio
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotFromHere - Armenian is a nationality not a race, so you may call this incident "bigoted" but not racist.

BOOM!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.