UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey shows her true colors last night.Part two

10/19/13 9:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sprawl 68
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SirBadd - I dont care that she flips them off.. Its just that it looks like she looks like a 13 year old spoiled brat little girl with some insecurity issues doing it.

Not saying she is.. She just comes off that way Phone Post 3.0
Yes, it is very sophmorish and immature IMO Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 9:57 AM
Chomas
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When she accused the other team of being racist that was the moment I was done with her. She's a mental midget with a giant ego and bad attitude hope she gets wrecked by meisha... Phone Post
10/24/13 12:21 AM
SuPeRkEwL ELECTRIC bleu

Ronda really comes across as a bully. I think she's very physically attractive but her personality is a turn off. A female Diaz brother doesn't have the same appeal. She has some good qualities but she needs to work on her attitude, but I guess that's kind of hard when you've had a crazy mother who pushed you into combat sports.
10/24/13 12:26 AM
ufc98newb
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta - Rhonda is a beautiful person inside and out. If she was with me in the morning I was served for crumpets and tea Earl Grey tea. I would wash her feet with dandelion wine… I would soak her hair and lavender rose petals I would cover her with Shay and rub her feet. She's a good girl Who loves her mama Phone Post 3.0

It's been a hard life for the Rowdy one...

that dhg love is the kind that Rhonda has never experienced. She deserves that special night from you. 

10/24/13 10:54 PM
voorhees

The good news is...

Thanks to Ronda... Nick Diaz is no longer the most ignorant or my least favorite fighter...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.