UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Primetime didn't do JDS any favors IMO

10/17/13 9:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMAologist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake95 -

I still think he's an awesome fighter and person, just a sore loser.

The excuses are humorous and disrepectful, but you can definitely tell he's passionate about what he does...

WhiteKnight.jpg

The fact that he's a sore loser makes him not a good person. Makes him a fake. I am disappoint Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 10:04 PM
zazen br
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's funny that after losing to Cain, americans do not support Cigano anymore.

I'm cheering for him from the beggining until the end. He has way more ability to finish fights early, his body and mind are in the right place now and he will win the trilogy.
10/17/13 10:06 PM
gage949
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still a fan Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 10:07 PM
thatkidrichard91

Ugh I'm tired of JDS fans saying "If JDS wasn't rocked in the first round and recovering for the rest, he wouldnve beat Cain" uhh its not like he hit his head on the cage and was rocked. Cain whipped his ass, very handily if I may add. JDS fans are getting pretty bad these days Phone Post
10/17/13 10:13 PM
DoomFarmer

zazen br - It's funny that after losing to Cain, americans do not support Cigano anymore.

I'm cheering for him from the beggining until the end. He has way more ability to finish fights early, his body and mind are in the right place now and he will win the trilogy.
Plenty of americans are cheering for him.

Cain isn't that well liked unfortunately.

"They took ur jebs!" crowd hates that tattoo... Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 10:36 PM
choadler
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, how it has all changed. Junior really isnt coming off well. This 3rd rematch coming WAY too soon. Phone Post
10/17/13 10:44 PM
NatualBornTickler
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah sore loser but I could see how it's hard to be humble when trying to win his belt back. Cain is a brick wall of personality and DC is completely irritating to the point of jamming objects in my ears, not for that reason alone but I hope Cain gets KTFO. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 12:16 AM
MMAologist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NatualBornTickler - Yeah sore loser but I could see how it's hard to be humble when trying to win his belt back. Cain is a brick wall of personality and DC is completely irritating to the point of jamming objects in my ears, not for that reason alone but I hope Cain gets KTFO. Phone Post 3.0
Cain was humble when he lost and made no excuses. Just saying Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 12:26 AM
Strykr619

DoomFarmer - 
zazen br - It's funny that after losing to Cain, americans do not support Cigano anymore.

So your saying fellow Latino's don't like Cain because i know plenty of mexican's who are mad that they lost work to illegals.
10/18/13 12:27 AM
Strykr619

Strykr619 - 
DoomFarmer - 

So your saying fellow Latino's don't like Cain because i know plenty of mexican's who are mad that they lost work to illegals.

Meant to say Mexican-Americans
10/18/13 12:41 AM
DoomFarmer

donniejessup -
Strykr619 - 
DoomFarmer - 

He is talking about rednecks I believe.
He knows exactly what I meant. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 12:42 AM
Delightone
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked jds before he became champ, he was humble with confidence in himself after he became champ he went from humble to arrogant. Phone Post
10/18/13 12:44 AM
giantwarrior
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kinda agree. Still a fan of both guys but all that talk of, he can't finish me, Cain hits like a girl, etc.. I'm rooting for Cain in this one.
10/18/13 12:51 AM
Jacinto
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

Damn! This reminds me of some of those before and after Meth over time pics that i have seen posted on the OG before.
10/18/13 1:58 AM
ChaosOverkill
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all athletes that get told how awesome they are scramble chaotically with excuses when they lose badly their first time. I know he lost by Armbar before his UFC career but this was a total beatdown "He didn't finish me" is all he has left to hold onto egowise when faced with a nemesis.

10/18/13 3:22 AM
superCulo

I've been saying this for months, agreed Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 5:16 AM
jmont

eXtv -
Kazp306 -  Well if jds doesnt get rocked 2 minutes into the fight like last time and spend 4.5 rounds recovering, I think he can beat Cain. But thats just my opinion. Phone Post

I thought Cain was winning pretty decisively before the big punch to be honest though. I watched it the other day for the first time since I saw it live and you can't really say at any point of the fight before the big right hand that Cain wasn't winning.

He was backing Junior up, outlanding him on the feet with good, if a little basic combinations and a stiff jab and of course took him down quite a few times.
junior was stuffing all his takedowns and was landing the jabs for the first three minutes, I thot he was winning up until cain really started putting a beating on him half way through the first, I hope its a competitive fight this time unlike the first two Phone Post
10/18/13 6:35 AM
Standup29

He clarified alot of his comments on the last MMA Hour. It is going to be a great fight and I am not sure who is going to win. I am pumped to find out though! Phone Post
10/18/13 8:27 AM
Goblowyourself
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer -

Love both these guys who doesn't? Can't wait for Saturday and really don't care of the outcome, they'll fight two more times anyway. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:40 AM
Vindell
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/18/13 9:40 AM
10/18/13 10:17 AM
TuLegit

Cigano no have problems for training dis time, no have problems. Ees normal. He go for de fight, he finish de fight, dats eet. He champion for ufc, he have the good training. No problems for cigano. No problems. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 12:03 PM
MMAologist

TuLegit - Cigano no have problems for training dis time, no have problems. Ees normal. He go for de fight, he finish de fight, dats eet. He champion for ufc, he have the good training. No problems for cigano. No problems. Phone Post 3.0
I don't get tired of these Andy posts... Live it VU Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 12:45 PM
Sonnenssamich
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain will viciously ko Jds!! Phone Post
10/18/13 1:04 PM
Jug full of P

You guys are making assumptions about a guy you never met, gj Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 1:15 PM
Lil P

Edited: 10/18/13 1:17 PM
Right like the excuse about his knee that him and his camp didn't talk about the entire build up to the 2nd fight... Oh wait!<br /><br />Edit* was supposed to quote op saying Cain didn't make excuses when he lost

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.