Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aka_rtotheoh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

really losing hespect for jds lately Phone Post
10/18/13 1:32 PM
andyman011

Cain takes this handily. I watched both of their fights last night and saw that Cain was tentative in the first fight. He didn't have the pace.

Second fight you see him not give a fuck and walked right into junior which most people don't do. After defending a couple shots, JDS wanted to keep his hands low. That's when he got clipped with the monster right. Phone Post
10/18/13 1:57 PM
Cann
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After seeing how JDS trains and how Cain trains on primetime, I think Cain takes it again, in the same fashion as he did before.
10/18/13 2:06 PM
TheAxeMurderer84
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War JDS !
To/KO round 3 Phone Post
10/18/13 2:06 PM
TheAxeMurderer84

TheAxeMurderer84 - War JDS !
To/KO round 3 Phone Post
TKO/ KO* Phone Post
10/18/13 2:55 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/18/13 2:55 PM

The countdown/primetime shows made me think the exact opposite.  I like JDS even more and like Cain (and his team) less.  Cain talks in such corny cliches in every sentence.

10/18/13 4:20 PM
bruised
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read this thread and then watched the episode. I love the UG, but you guys are acting like high school girls. I can see that JDS' comments about not being finished are spoken from a position of a guy trying to rebuild after a bad loss, but I don't think he came off nearly as bad as this thread implies.

Having said that, I do think Cain takes the trilogy in dominating fashion. Phone Post
10/18/13 5:06 PM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

It's crazy how fast this place has turned on junior. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 5:40 PM
MMAologist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - It's crazy how fast this place has turned on junior. Phone Post 3.0
No ones turned on JDS. He's changed and all of us agree. Part of his appeal was his personality and the hespect he had for his opponents. That's not do prevalent anymore, and it's very noticeable. My guess is Primetime did done editing and he came out looking a bit worse. Hence the title of the thread. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 7:19 PM
eXtv

jmont - 
eXtv -
Kazp306 -  Well if jds doesnt get rocked 2 minutes into the fight like last time and spend 4.5 rounds recovering, I think he can beat Cain. But thats just my opinion. Phone Post

I thought Cain was winning pretty decisively before the big punch to be honest though. I watched it the other day for the first time since I saw it live and you can't really say at any point of the fight before the big right hand that Cain wasn't winning.

He was backing Junior up, outlanding him on the feet with good, if a little basic combinations and a stiff jab and of course took him down quite a few times.
junior was stuffing all his takedowns and was landing the jabs for the first three minutes, I thot he was winning up until cain really started putting a beating on him half way through the first, I hope its a competitive fight this time unlike the first two Phone Post

No, no he wasn't stuffing all his takedowns at all. Cain took him down twice before the big right hand landed and was outboxing him fairly cleanly.
10/18/13 9:20 PM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

cdnz0mbieopc - He seems like one of those guys who shuts off the Nintendo right when you're about to beat him
Hahah this exactly Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 10:07 PM
Allen Hood

He is bitter, smug, and arrogant. He is like the Brazilian Jon jones. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 11:51 PM
Harold_Howard

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - It's crazy how fast this place has turned on junior. Phone Post 3.0
Have you forgotten what forum you are posting on? Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 5:43 AM
andyman011

I like junior but see Cain taking this and holding belt for a good while Phone Post
10/19/13 6:21 AM
the chief
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAologist - 
Jake95 -

I still think he's an awesome fighter and person, just a sore loser.

The excuses are humorous and disrepectful, but you can definitely tell he's passionate about what he does...

WhiteKnight.jpg

The fact that he's a sore loser makes him not a good person. Makes him a fake. I am disappoint Phone Post 3.0

I don't agree. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive.
10/19/13 7:04 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Them Brazilians...
10/19/13 9:08 AM
BubblesNS
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FoluFam -
Card -

Shut up OP. JDS is only being honest and expressing his point of view.

Cain in primetime seemed very 'normal'. Like Anderson Silva 'normal'. I personally hope and would bet JDS to win via KO simply because the MMA Gods will it to be. Phone Post 3.0
You just defined hypocrasy. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 1:46 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of sensitive sallies around here. I've always liked Cain and JDS equally and still do. I really don't care who wins. As far as the excuses go, I remember Cain saying something about his knee after the first fight. Has JDS seemed to make more excuses? Ya, but it's not as bad as people are making out. The "he hits like a girl" thing always seemed to be taken out of context from a comedy show. Besides, fighters often try to find psychological reasons why they lost or positives in the fight they lost. It's not really the most sportsman thing to do but probably helps repair confidence psychologically for the rematch. Beyond that, we should all realize by now how much the UFC likes to egg fighters on to say things and edit footage during interviews to build up the fight.
10/19/13 1:57 PM
bruised
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised - I read this thread and then watched the episode. I love the UG, but you guys are acting like high school girls. I can see that JDS' comments about not being finished are spoken from a position of a guy trying to rebuild after a bad loss, but I don't think he came off nearly as bad as this thread implies.

Having said that, I do think Cain takes the trilogy in dominating fashion. Phone Post
Nite, which high school girl voted me down? Now my life is over. Phone Post
10/19/13 2:08 PM
Wasa-B
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calebcb - Ya never got me down, Ray. Ya never got me down.

Cheers for this, my man.
10/19/13 2:15 PM
DoomFarmer
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chiron - A lot of sensitive sallies around here. I've always liked Cain and JDS equally and still do. I really don't care who wins. As far as the excuses go, I remember Cain saying something about his knee after the first fight. Has JDS seemed to make more excuses? Ya, but it's not as bad as people are making out. The "he hits like a girl" thing always seemed to be taken out of context from a comedy show. Besides, fighters often try to find psychological reasons why they lost or positives in the fight they lost. It's not really the most sportsman thing to do but probably helps repair confidence psychologically for the rematch. Beyond that, we should all realize by now how much the UFC likes to egg fighters on to say things and edit footage during interviews to build up the fight.
It wasn't taken out of context at all, JDS coach went on and on about it. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.