UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Vince McMahon is awesome

10/18/13 8:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xg47
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - Bret Hart butthurt at Vince and HBK?? No way.
I'm pretty confident that Vince wrote the lyrics to Shawn's sexy boy entrance music.

Shawn didn't draw a ton of money back in the 90s but he sure did get away with a lot of shit. I wonder how.... Phone Post
10/18/13 9:08 PM
MisterDerp
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neat Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:20 PM
Roy Batty
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^It's 2013, don't all chicks toss salad these days?
10/18/13 9:24 PM
itskrisdude
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
itskrisdude - I know a former wrestler somewhat well who was part of a tag team in the WWE. He also says Vince is a nut.

There's also a Youtube clip of Bret Hart implying Vince and Shawn Michaels used to have the gay secks. lol.
Hawk and animal's shoot vids also said that. Phone Post 3.0

lulz
10/18/13 9:27 PM
HertogJan
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for VinnyMac stories, love that guy.
10/18/13 9:30 PM
James Vagabond
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh -

Best gif of all time Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:33 PM
TedGlad
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

enzoamore - Also, since Edge wasn't hard to guess it is him. I met Edga as we both worked as door men at the Vampire Sex Club in Toronto. It's called something else now. It was a bar that catered to "vampires" as it was the Vampire craze going on (Interview with a Vampire was crazy popular).

I wasn't into Vampire shit but Edge was.I just needed money. I am a bit older than Edge but the fun I had working that bar was the highlight of my life. I have never seen anyone pull ass like Edge . The guy is the best hunter I have seen. Even his sloppy seconds were better than most get. Fun times were had by all.
I met edge at my friends thanksgiving dinner when i first moved to toronto. He's (my friend) cousin with Val venis (Sean Morley) Edge was dating his sister Allanah. She is, was, smoking hot. Crazy hot Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:33 PM
solidsnake
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xg47 - 
I'm pretty confident that Vince wrote the lyrics to Shawn's sexy boy entrance music.

Shawn didn't draw a ton of money back in the 90s but he sure did get away with a lot of shit. I wonder how.... Phone Post

The thought of Vince in a studio working on the sexy boy song like Rick James in the booth while Eddie Murphy sings party all the time made me LOL and I wish it to be true.
10/18/13 9:34 PM
James Vagabond
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TedGlad -
enzoamore - Also, since Edge wasn't hard to guess it is him. I met Edga as we both worked as door men at the Vampire Sex Club in Toronto. It's called something else now. It was a bar that catered to "vampires" as it was the Vampire craze going on (Interview with a Vampire was crazy popular).

I wasn't into Vampire shit but Edge was.I just needed money. I am a bit older than Edge but the fun I had working that bar was the highlight of my life. I have never seen anyone pull ass like Edge . The guy is the best hunter I have seen. Even his sloppy seconds were better than most get. Fun times were had by all.
I met edge at my friends thanksgiving dinner when i first moved to toronto. He's (my friend) cousin with Val venis (Sean Morley) Edge was dating his sister Allanah. She is, was, smoking hot. Crazy hot Phone Post 3.0
Val Venus gave Shamrocks sister the D son Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:41 PM
BrocksEliteStandUp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOU'RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED !!!

Vince is one of the GOATS of pro wrestling, his feud with Austin is legendary !. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:42 PM
TedGlad
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh -

Farooq FTW Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:44 PM
BLPorritt
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

solidsnake - I'm very pleased that my drinking coffee rumor has sparked some hardcore insider information!

Youre a genius my brotha. VU Phone Post
10/18/13 10:00 PM
HernanCortes
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
10/18/13 10:14 PM
slagathor
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
10/19/13 12:08 AM
JustPeed
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shallowkal -
KidPittsburgh -

Priceless Phone Post
What.adds to it even more is the black family behind the lil nerd Phone Post
10/19/13 12:09 AM
Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dough Joe - 
Hizzay - Theres this awesome story about Vince I read a few months ago and I'm just gonna assume it fact because I want it to be haha

So apparently Vince always wanted to be a wrestler growing up but his father never let him. He would always love to get drunk with the boys and not only let but INSIST that he take each and everyone of there finishers. The best story coming from that was Vince taking a Dooms-day-device (L.O.D's finisher) with one of them getting on top of a bar counter and Vince taking the bump on the bar-room floor.

Like I said, I will always accept this as truth because it amazing. It would kind of explain Vince's willingness to take insane bumps.

Either way the man is a LEGEND.

Sry to derail the Trish thread btw

bret hart tells this story in his induction speech. i actually just wacthed it today. it didn't seem as though vince knew it was gonna happen. he really didn't give vince's reaction either. but either way, it seemed to be a last second ribbing.

any stories about mickie james? i love that bitch. and i also already know of her nudes

The story's in Bret's book. Vince was drinking and mouthing off about how he wanted to take the Doomsday Device, but Hawk and Animal weren't about to risk breaking the boss's neck. Bret said something about how the Hart Foundation would do it and ended up giving it to him off the bar.

10/19/13 12:10 AM
JustPeed
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xg47 -

The business as a whole wasnt drawing, but he was by far the best worker on the roster for the 90s no one disputed that, no matter how big of a prick he was. He also pushed Vince into wwf having more edgier content, he was the reason the attitude era got the green light. Phone Post
10/19/13 1:35 AM
JimmersonzGlove
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The territory days were better. Phone Post
10/19/13 2:20 AM
Gino_Corona

Driscoll -
Dough Joe - 
Hizzay - Theres this awesome story about Vince I read a few months ago and I'm just gonna assume it fact because I want it to be haha

So apparently Vince always wanted to be a wrestler growing up but his father never let him. He would always love to get drunk with the boys and not only let but INSIST that he take each and everyone of there finishers. The best story coming from that was Vince taking a Dooms-day-device (L.O.D's finisher) with one of them getting on top of a bar counter and Vince taking the bump on the bar-room floor.

Like I said, I will always accept this as truth because it amazing. It would kind of explain Vince's willingness to take insane bumps.

Either way the man is a LEGEND.

Sry to derail the Trish thread btw

bret hart tells this story in his induction speech. i actually just wacthed it today. it didn't seem as though vince knew it was gonna happen. he really didn't give vince's reaction either. but either way, it seemed to be a last second ribbing.

any stories about mickie james? i love that bitch. and i also already know of her nudes

The story's in Bret's book. Vince was drinking and mouthing off about how he wanted to take the Doomsday Device, but Hawk and Animal weren't about to risk breaking the boss's neck. Bret said something about how the Hart Foundation would do it and ended up giving it to him off the bar.

Bret's book is a great read. After the cops chased them out of the bar that night, they went to the hotel where Ric Flair was staying and crashed his room and took turns pissing on his bed. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 2:44 AM
ajjr0ller
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Raven fucked Trish.

Not that that is anything special but in case you ever wondered.

Now you know. Phone Post
Lol @ Raven. Never more Phone Post
10/19/13 2:51 AM
shootfightermike
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good stuff

10/19/13 3:10 AM
itskrisdude
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we have our answer...
10/19/13 3:15 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

itskrisdude - Basically Vince is a psychopath who hates the world and everything in it. The WWE is his alternative universe where he reigns as king. He's a shut-in because he prefers the reality he created to the one outside the walls of his company.

He also apparently suffered terrible sexual abuse as a child. Mix that in with two decades of drug use and you can guess the result.
Lol holy fuck Phone Post
10/19/13 3:18 AM
UberKnee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I would do near anything to Bang prime trish

When I was like 13 I met her at a wwe event and got a hug..she was wearing those tight pants, black boots, white baby doll, black bra and the hat. Those tits were smashed against my face

One of the most fap defining moments of my child hood Phone Post
10/19/13 3:18 AM
UberKnee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also rock banged trish?

Man, who doesn't want to be the rock for a week Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.