UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG pick em suicide tournament

10/26/13 10:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Red Stellar
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheCrow13 - When you bet on a winner and it's a NC, you don't get your money back. Why would this be different? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.5dimes.eu/sb_rules.html#boxingmma

Any fight that is deemed "no contest" or "no decision" will have all wagers refunded.
10/26/13 11:23 PM
D241
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As someone who is still in this contest, I don't think it's fair for anyone who picked Melvin or Pearson to be out of the contest.

I also however, feel it wouldn't be fair to people like myself who have advanced to the next round fair and square.

I suggest that those who picked 1 winner and picked either Melving or Ross, that they continue on to the next event, HOWEVER, the next event they must pick 3 winners. If they pick all 3, the next round goes back to normal(2 picks).

Does that sound agreeable everyone?  Let Me Bang Bro?

10/26/13 11:28 PM
LurkerBerzerker
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LurkerBerzerker - Hettes
Manuwa Phone Post 3.0
Still in it Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 2:17 AM
The Acorn
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The next card is a lot harder. Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 2:29 AM
jaime kingslayer lannister
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

As someone who is still in this contest, I don't think it's fair for anyone who picked Melvin or Pearson to be out of the contest.

I also however, feel it wouldn't be fair to people like myself who have advanced to the next round fair and square.

I suggest that those who picked 1 winner and picked either Melving or Ross, that they continue on to the next event, HOWEVER, the next event they must pick 3 winners. If they pick all 3, the next round goes back to normal(2 picks).

That is a sound idea. Phone Post
10/27/13 2:38 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

I agree with this. Phone Post
10/27/13 3:48 AM
RJB
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

Agreed 100%
10/27/13 6:45 AM
kungfufedor

likatiga -
TheCrow13 - 

Dodson over Montague
Melendez over Sanchez

I can't stop watching this gif. All in a matter of half a second that guy found out how it feels to run on air, fly, crash, slide on his face & roll. He also discovered the taste of grass and the sound of his own body expelling all its air.

Cain over Junior (hate to say it)
Melendez over Diego
It's cheese rolling in Gloucester my home town look it up its amazing Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 8:23 AM
D v
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D v -
D v -
D v - Into the next round Phone Post
Iaquinta
Parke Phone Post
Forgot about manuwa I'm picking Parke and manuwa now Phone Post
Still in Phone Post
10/27/13 8:30 AM
Winston Wolf

Winston Wolf - 
Winston Wolf - Ferguson,Cormier

Al Iaquenta.Machida,

Kennedy,Romero
10/27/13 9:57 AM
GregNoActionJackson
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Gets my thumbs up. Phone Post
10/27/13 10:23 AM
Let me bang bro

D241 - 

THIS is a good idea, its what we'll do.

IF YOU PICK PEARSON OR GUILLLARD YOU HAVE TO PICK 3 FIGHTS AT UFC FIGHT FOR TROOPS 3
10/27/13 10:33 AM
Let me bang bro

TOP PAGE UPDATE SSON: congrats if you are still in, tough shit if you aint' we are going with the good idea of if you pick a draw or NC you are still in, but gotta pick 3 at next event.

dumbas picker of round 2: Chagrin for HALLMAN and OGLE

also why the fuck are guys still pickin girl fites. didn't you learn after what i said first round?????? its way to risky
10/27/13 11:02 AM
MieshaTatesSideBoob
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish we could skip the next card. Fight for the Troops doesn't look too appealing. Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 11:03 AM
MieshaTatesSideBoob
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How am I not in? Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 11:04 AM
D v
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Khabilov and Kennedy for the next round Phone Post
10/27/13 11:07 AM
MieshaTatesSideBoob

Pages 4 and 8 have my picks... Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 12:18 PM
GregNoActionJackson
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me bang bro - TOP PAGE UPDATE SSON: congrats if you are still in, tough shit if you aint' we are going with the good idea of if you pick a draw or NC you are still in, but gotta pick 3 at next event.

also why the fuck are guys still pickin girl fites. didn't you learn after what i said first round?????? its way to risky
Out of curiosity, how many people have gotten the ax thus far? Phone Post
10/27/13 12:20 PM
Let me bang bro

MieshaTatesSideBoob - Pages 4 and 8 have my picks... Phone Post 3.0

sorry dude you are right, you are still in. i will edit the main page
10/27/13 12:22 PM
Let me bang bro

GregNoActionJackson - 
Let me bang bro - TOP PAGE UPDATE SSON: congrats if you are still in, tough shit if you aint' we are going with the good idea of if you pick a draw or NC you are still in, but gotta pick 3 at next event.

Out of curiosity, how many people have gotten the ax thus far? Phone Post

37 people are out, 38 still in at a quick count
10/27/13 1:56 PM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 10/27/13 1:56 PM
ttt
10/27/13 5:00 PM
RJB
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MieshaTatesSideBoob - I wish we could skip the next card. Fight for the Troops doesn't look too appealing. Phone Post 3.0
Indeed. This'll be a very tough one to pick. Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 7:55 PM
MmmozzY

Easy money Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 8:15 PM
Let me bang bro

having tough time wit my second pick nahmean? still gott sit on it for little and let that shits simmer
10/27/13 8:35 PM
Let me bang bro

Edited: 10/28/13 2:39 PM
edit at 1440 estern on oct 28

KENNEDY over natal
LARKINS over camozzi

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.