UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG pick em suicide tournament

11/30/13 7:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cecils_pupils
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So where's that guy who submits pussies, I mean cats? Where you at homie? Best of luck to everyone, except Red Stellar for picking Maynard - good luck with that one bro.
11/30/13 7:37 PM
cecils_pupils

Looks like I Submit Cats is a scratch. Only 4 players in.
11/30/13 7:47 PM
Red Stellar
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cecils_pupils - So where's that guy who submits pussies, I mean cats? Where you at homie? Best of luck to everyone, except Red Stellar for picking Maynard - good luck with that one bro.

You wish everyone luck and specifically exclude me from it... and later in the same sentence you wish me luck. Thanks dummy, but we're not flipping fucking coins here. I don't need your luck.

If Maynard is such a sorry pick, then why didn't you man up and pick Diaz, ya fuckin skirt?

Did I see you picked Rosholt? You know he is a guy that could get ko'd, right?
11/30/13 7:54 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Red Stellar - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - ^Genius picks a new heavyweight who could get KO'd with one punch and is talking shit, now that's funny.

Have fun sitting on the sidelines for the next round.

Really? I picked a guy that could get ko'd in a sport where anybody can get ko'd?

Maybe I do need a blue so I can post the no shit gif.

Guess what knucklehead? You picked a litte guy who could get ko'd. And a bitch that could get ko'd. You do need a helmet.

Do some research on percentage of finishes by weight classes, HWT is the most likely to end in a finish. If Rosholt gets KTFO don't say I didn't say so.

Your lack of knowledge in this sport does not shock me though, after all you signed up for this site in 2011.
11/30/13 7:57 PM

Cecils Pupils: Rosholt and Yahya
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much: Duke and Holdsworth
Pidgey - Pena and Pennington
Rod Stellar - Rosholt and Maynard
11/30/13 8:04 PM
D241

Really hoping Pidgey is the final winner after this round is over :)

If not, then the shit talking of Red Stellar is nice, so he'll be the #2 guy I go for.

Sorry Cecil. Pick some girl fights and you're back in

11/30/13 8:08 PM
I submit cats

Diaz and Roxanne. Late picks tho :/ fuk me
11/30/13 8:11 PM
Red Stellar
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Red Stellar - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - ^Genius picks a new heavyweight who could get KO'd with one punch and is talking shit, now that's funny.

Really? I picked a guy that could get ko'd in a sport where anybody can get ko'd?

Guess what knucklehead? You picked a litte guy who could get ko'd. And a bitch that could get ko'd. You do need a helmet.

Do some research on percentage of finishes by weight classes, HWT is the most likely to end in a finish. If Rosholt gets KTFO don't say I didn't say so.

Your lack of knowledge in this sport does not shock me though, after all you signed up for this site in 2011.

Are you lost, Verhoeven? It's a suicide pool goof. In this contest, we pick the winners of each fight, not which fights are gonna end in a finish. I could care less if it goes the distance or ends in 9 seconds. We didn't come to this thread to pick that. And I know you know this already. You made it this far and haven't picked how a fight ends once. Quit acting like a retard.

Please explain the correlation between knowledge of this sport and join date on a website. I had trouble following you there.
11/30/13 8:19 PM
teamquestnorth
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Really hoping Pidgey is the final winner after this round is over :)

If not, then the shit talking of Red Stellar is nice, so he'll be the #2 guy I go for.

Sorry Cecil. Pick some girl fights and you're back in

Pulling for pidgey too Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 8:25 PM
teamquestnorth
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I submit cats - Diaz and Roxanne. Late picks tho :/ fuk me
Some ballsy picks right there Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 8:29 PM

Red Stellar - 
Red Stellar - 

Are you lost, Verhoeven? It's a suicide pool goof. In this contest, we pick the winners of each fight, not which fights are gonna end in a finish. I could care less if it goes the distance or ends in 9 seconds. We didn't come to this thread to pick that. And I know you know this already. You made it this far and haven't picked how a fight ends once. Quit acting like a retard.

Please explain the correlation between knowledge of this sport and join date on a website. I had trouble following you there.

Maybe you are slow and can't follow along.
Your first post talking shit was talking about people picking WMMA fights but then you go an pick a UFC HWT fight against two new fighters when you have no clue how they will deal with the nerves and in the one division with the greatest probability of a fluke KO finish.

Good job!
11/30/13 9:02 PM

To those who picked Rosholt, nice win.
I didn't pick him because I felt like there was a good chance he could come out flat in his first UFC fight and could get KO'd. Almost happened but he has a good chin.

Also, I don't care if I submit cats is in. Let him continue if the other two people left are OK with it.
11/30/13 9:04 PM
Red Stellar

Red Stellar - 
Red Stellar - 

Maybe you are slow and can't follow along.
Your first post talking shit was talking about people picking WMMA fights but then you go an pick a UFC HWT fight against two new fighters when you have no clue how they will deal with the nerves and in the one division with the greatest probability of a fluke KO finish.

Good job!

Moot point now that the more laughable of my two picks won. I knew you'd skip over the second part of my last post.

What does your join date mean?
11/30/13 9:05 PM
cecils_pupils

^^Thanks Dutch. I was worried there for a second in round one. I was prepared for you to say "I told you so" about heavyweights and fluke finishes.

I am cool with I submit cats being in as well. I was hoping he would get in there.
11/30/13 9:10 PM
Red Stellar

What the fuck, you idiots? The guy only had what, 2 weeks to put some picks in? He waits until the event starts and all of you dumbasses are ok with it? The rules have only been posted for about a year now. It's not like we're going off 3 days notice with a wednesday fight here.

I'm fine with it as well.
11/30/13 9:17 PM

Red Stellar - What the fuck, you idiots? The guy only had what, 2 weeks to put some picks in? He waits until the event starts and all of you dumbasses are ok with it? The rules have only been posted for about a year now. It's not like we're going off 3 days notice with a wednesday fight here.

I'm fine with it as well.

If I win I don't want an asterisk on it, so I was OK with it. Both his picks are under dogs and hours from starting. Plus he was only 30 minutes or so late. I was OK with it.
11/30/13 9:17 PM

cecils_pupils - ^^Thanks Dutch. I was worried there for a second in round one. I was prepared for you to say "I told you so" about heavyweights and fluke finishes.

I am cool with I submit cats being in as well. I was hoping he would get in there.

Usually correlates with the time you started following the sport. Not always but often does.
11/30/13 9:24 PM
Red Stellar

cecils_pupils - ^^Thanks Dutch. I was worried there for a second in round one. I was prepared for you to say "I told you so" about heavyweights and fluke finishes.

Usually correlates with the time you started following the sport. Not always but often does.

Huh??

Is that a real answer?

Nevermind guy, don't answer. You're boring me now.
11/30/13 9:32 PM
Red Stellar

cecils_pupils - So where's that guy who submits pussies, I mean cats? Where you at homie? Best of luck to everyone, except Red Stellar for picking Maynard - good luck with that one bro.

Bye now.
11/30/13 9:33 PM

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Cecils Pupils: Rosholt and Yahya

Cecils Pupils goes down with Yahya

What happens if all 4/5 people go 1-1?
11/30/13 10:40 PM

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Cecils Pupils: Rosholt and Yahya

Cecils Pupils goes down with Yahya

What happens if all 4/5 people go 1-1?

I submit Cats is out as he had Roxy, was hoping he was right.

So it's down to:

Unless we all manage to lose 1 and then who I assume we all go to the next round.
11/30/13 10:42 PM
D241

Lmbb has already stated that if all final participants lose in the same round, then there is no winners and the tournament starts again with the next event.

11/30/13 10:43 PM
cecils_pupils

Thats it for me folks. Looks like i sub cats is dunzo too. I am in on the next one if there is one.
11/30/13 10:47 PM
teamquestnorth

I hope a winner gets crowned tonight and another contest started asap. Im still kicking myself for forgetting to place my picks in rd 2 and need to redeem myself. Phone Post 3.0
11/30/13 11:16 PM

D241 - 

Lmbb has already stated that if all final participants lose in the same round, then there is no winners and the tournament starts again with the next event.

That's cool, I didn't read that so I was wondering.

Looks like 2 people are out and 3 of us have got 1 right so far.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.