UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG pick em suicide tournament

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/22/13 3:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is your 2nd fight I f it ain't Dutch, it ain't much?

I'm torn now,

on one hand, if one of you loses, that means the winner of the contest, won the contest by picking a girl fight to win lol

On the other hand, if Ronda loses, you both lose, and I/we still have a chance to become the first ever tournament winner when we start again.

UFC 168 just keeps getting more and more interesting.

12/24/13 5:42 PM
Let me bang bro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

both guys pick fukcin same picks. it okay, cuz this aint contest gainst other peoppele this contest gainsta uself. this mite be sitautuation wehre done nobody win and everyhone is loser.
12/24/13 6:13 PM
D241
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, so this is like the 2nd finals match where the winner picked a girl fight.......interesting.

12/26/13 7:33 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

D241 - 

Wow, so this is like the 2nd finals match where the winner picked a girl fight.......interesting.

I don't know many people who would pick 2 fights on this card and have one of them not be Ronda. She already beat her, is undefeated and Tats is coming off a loss. I said for the past 6 weeks or so the card that will decide this will be the Asia card because no one knows who the hell is on it. I will most likely be going straight off the odds and pick the two big favorites because I have no clue who to pick.
12/27/13 11:52 AM
Let me bang bro

D241 - 

u knoe wat i say bout that
12/29/13 5:12 AM

Off to 2014 we go... like I said, this is easy!
12/29/13 12:08 PM
Let me bang bro

dam son god luck at nex shit
12/29/13 12:32 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

He'll never admit it, but LMBB was WRONG about picking girl fights. The proof is these last two finalist have picked women fights as their picks 2 of these last rounds.

12/29/13 6:16 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

on that note(LMBB is basically correct)

GO IFitAin'tDutchItAin'tMuch!!

12/30/13 11:47 AM
TempestPrime15
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TempestPrime15 - 
pidgey - might as well write down my picks already.
Ronda Rousey
Jim Miller

Jim Miller is going to let you down...I have a feeling

Can someone help me clean the egg off of my face?

12/30/13 12:47 PM
DatSpiderLeg209
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the win.
1/2/14 5:29 AM

Dustin Kimura
and
Mairbek Taisumov
1/2/14 9:35 AM
SevenLeggedSpider

B/c of Severn's thread?

1/2/14 5:33 PM
Let me bang bro

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Dustin Kimura
and
Mairbek Taisumov

IN VENTER OF MOFUCKITNG KIMURA fightin on this card son. nice pix good lukc broseph
1/3/14 9:18 AM

pidgey - Kimura and Taisumov for me as well.

They make sense.
Wanted to go with my boy Kikuno but holy shit, he looked 3 weight classes smaller.
Like...Mulhern fought a lot at 170, Kikuno looking at his size could easily cut to 135.
The other guy with good odds is Ho Kang but he lost a lot of fights and i dont want to be screwed again by some Ho.

Also i dont want to lose to Dutch in this shitty card, i'd rather go out in a card where i can pick someone i seen fighting at least a couple of times.

copy cat, lol

Good luck this round and I actually do mean it.
1/3/14 1:58 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

Jesus really?

Ya'll both are picking the same two guys AGAIN?

1/3/14 2:00 PM
Lazer MMA

Picks need to be PM'ed to OP when it's down to 6 or so IMO.
1/3/14 3:37 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

Lazer MMA - 
Picks need to be PM'ed to OP when it's down to 6 or so IMO.

The original stipulations of this tournament have been on point. Many suggestions have been made, but I've always sided with the original rules.

That being said, I think this is a good idea to implement for the reasons I assume you came up with this idea.

1/3/14 3:44 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

I didn't vote you down pidgey. You were just at 5 and now you're at 6 and that came from me, so had i voted you down i wouldn't have been able to vote you up within 24hrs.

Don't sweat the votes though man, I've done so much interaction with you on this thread I know you're good peoples, the green arrow count doesnt' justify or dispute that.

Everytime I used to see myself going back into the green, I'd email mods to reset my vote count b/c I dont like being conscious of being voted down, and by seeing green arrows that allows that. So an admin has reset my vote count to the lowest they could, negative 999,999 votes in the red.

So I don't think I'll ever have to worry about seeing my vote count. People will recognize if I'm a good poster based on my post, not my vote count.

1/3/14 4:00 PM
TempestPrime15
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has the 2nd tourney started yet?  I'm ready to get eliminated round 1!

1/3/14 8:13 PM

pidgey - ... and last time Dutch picked the same two fighters AFTER me... so stop voting me down, lol.

Technically last fight I copied one of your picks and you copied one of mine. I picked Rousey earlier in the thread and said it was a gimme fight but wasn't sure of my second pick.

Sure next card it will be different picks for both of us, just last two cards these were the there obvious fights to pick.
1/3/14 8:14 PM

Pidgey - I voted you up, least I can do as I'm going to beat you in this tourny next round.
1/3/14 9:52 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

See that's why I hate the vote down system. I hate seeing the votes.

Pidgey I can very for a fact was at 6 vote ups, and now he's at 3. I seriously doubt he's posted anything to justify hate via vote down.

So Pidgey can just Pidgey and don't worry about the votes. At this point, he's so close to not having them visable I'm tempted to wipe him out this week for my own sanity lol

1/4/14 7:08 AM

^Don't you ever doubt my picks!
1/4/14 7:52 AM

pidgey - aaannnd we move to the next round.
and i didnt even have to research for this bout, just to copy Dutch's picks, HAHA!

If you do that, we will go all the way to 2015 and the whole UG will hate us because they will have to wait for a second tournament.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.