UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Muslim Patrols in London

10/18/13 1:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
antifret
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A convert to Islam today admitted attacking non-Muslims in East London as part of a campaign against Western culture. Jordan Horner was part of the 'Muslim Patrol' which wandered around Tower Hamlets late at night threatening people for drinking beer. The group said they wanted to 'kill non-believers' and said they would stab revellers, as well as uploading YouTube videos in which they criticised non-Muslims for what they were wearing. Horner, 19, was previously jailed for six weeks after telling photographers gathered outside hate preacher Anjem Choudary's house that they could end up like murdered soldier Lee Rigby. In the early house of January 6 this year, Horner and others apparently approached a group of five men walking along the street then snatched cans of beer out of their hands before emptying them into the gutter. The 'Muslim Patrol' is alleged to have said: 'Why are you poisoning your body? It is against Islam. This is Muslim Patrol. Kill the non-believers.' One then told another to 'go get the shank [knife]', but as the men walked away Horner threw punches at them, hitting one in the jaw. He is also alleged to have threatened two couples and a man in East London between December and January. At an earlier hearing at Thames Magistrates Court, prosecutor Kehinde Adesina said that on January 6 Horner and his extremist friends took to the streets to enforce Sharia Law. 'Prior to the incident there were some videos uploaded to YouTube about people being inappropriately dressed in east London,' he said. 'Between 4am and 5am a group of five male friends were out drinking enjoying a night out. They had cans of beer in their hands. 'The group were approached by Mr Horner and some other men in Muslim dress. They took the beer can out of one of the men's hands and poured it out.' Miss Adesina added: 'The victims describe the main aggressor as being ginger with a ginger beard. And one victim said the white ginger male punched him in the jaw. 'It was a group attack and a religiously aggravated assault.' Today Horner appeared at the Old Bailey alongside fellow converts Ricardo McFarlane, 26, and a 23-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons. McFarlane appeared in the dock dressed in white robes and a headscarf, while Horner - who calls himself Jamaal Uddin - and the other man appeared via video link from Belmarsh Prison. Threats: Horner told a photographer he could end up like murdered soldier Lee Rigby, pictured Threats: Horner told a photographer he could end up like murdered soldier Lee Rigby, pictured Horner pleaded guilty to two counts of ABH and admitted using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, but denied another count of ABH and two of affray. McFarlane and the 23-year-old denied the three ABH charges, while the unnamed man also pleaded not guilty to affray. Horner will not stand trial after his guilty pleas, and will be sentenced after the trial of the two other defendants, which starts on November 11. McFarlane, from Camberwell, had his conditional bail renewed at today's hearing, while Horner, from Walthamstow, and the other man were remanded in custody. It can now be reported that Horner was jailed earlier this year when he threatened photographers, saying they would meet the same fate as 'boy soldier' Lee Rigby if they took pictures of Anjem Choudary. He was convicted of assault and criminal damage after beating up one photographer and smashing up another's car. Horner shoved Bradley Page outside Choudary's house in Walthamstow two days after Drummer Rigby was hacked to death in Woolwich on May 22, and said: 'You should be careful. What happened to the boy soldier could happen to you.' The following day, he told Sonjia Horsman he would cut her 'f***ing head off' and caused £3,000 worth of damage to her car. The teenager converted to Islam last year after being approached outside a pub, and has cut himself off from his family and former friends.
10/18/13 2:09 PM
Slobonmynog
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They will run into the wrong person at some point round that area.

I hope there is no backlash from this, as 95% of the Muslim community are peaceful and keep to themselves.

Bone heads like the edl fail to recognise this and target all Muslims rather than the small factions that cause the trouble.

It goes both ways unfortunately... Phone Post
10/18/13 2:12 PM
PepperUK
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This sort of news is not surprising anymore.

This country has gone to the dumps. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 2:15 PM
HereWeAre

This would not go over well in the US. Phone Post
10/18/13 2:20 PM
tetris
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, fuck those guys. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 2:20 PM
TheKidAintMine
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/18/13 2:23 PM
Hocky Balboa
10633 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Muslim Patrol seems like the most boring gang ever. Phone Post
10/18/13 2:24 PM
E55 Pilot

But Christians.....
10/18/13 2:26 PM
Poet of Gore

Slobonmynog -  They will run into the wrong person at some point round that area.

I hope there is no backlash from this, as 95% of the Muslim community are peaceful and keep to themselves.

Bone heads like the edl fail to recognise this and target all Muslims rather than the small factions that cause the trouble.

but the thing is, when muslims get power it is those 5% that run shit.

personally, i say give them all the vlad tepes treatment

10/18/13 2:26 PM
BigEyedFish
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slobonmynog -  They will run into the wrong person at some point round that area.

I hope they do run into the wrong person soon

I hope there is a huge backlash

Brits are handing their country over to cavemen and its gotta stop
10/18/13 2:31 PM
GapingAxeWound
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It always seems to be Muslim converts doing this shit, why do British whites and blacks get so rapped up in Islam? and why the fuck is Choudry still on the streets? Every time these muzzy cunts start trouble it's linked to him Phone Post
10/18/13 2:35 PM
BigEyedFish
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

E55 Pilot - But Christians.....

lol why even post this? Are you trying to take the position that christian fundies arent retarded as well? Because they are....
10/18/13 2:42 PM
mikedudikoff

They would get away with that for about 5 minutes in Texas.
10/18/13 2:52 PM
ano8tsixxx

Thread title should have been " Coming to a neighborhood near you."
10/18/13 2:53 PM
gregbrady
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

typical Muslim extremists. probably targeted the weak and defenseless like women and children at markets instead of the gang of crips (or British equivalent) on the corner drinking 40's
10/18/13 2:56 PM
antifret

GapingAxeWound -  It always seems to be Muslim converts doing this shit, why do British whites and blacks get so rapped up in Islam? and why the fuck is Choudry still on the streets? Every time these muzzy cunts start trouble it's linked to him Phone Post

Probably similar to why they join Occupy Wallstreet, Neo Nazi groups, gangs, etc. Lack of experience, naivete, need for belonging and purpose, etc.
10/18/13 2:56 PM
Hired Gun
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are British Soccer Hooligans doing these days?
10/18/13 3:00 PM
ImStillHereChief

Why don't they try this in the US lol?
Zenoplata
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody walked up to me and grabbed a beer from my hand like that and there would be hell to pay.

Insult me, give me a hate stare, spout religious bullshit, whatever, I can turn the other cheek.

But you touch my fucking beer and so help me God...
GapingAxeWound
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - What are British Soccer Hooligans doing these days?
EDL Phone Post
10/18/13 3:05 PM
Zenoplata
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImStillHereChief - Why don't they try this in the US lol?

There are definitely neighborhoods where no one would do shit, but I think 1 of 2 things would happen.

They'd get arrested and harrassed a ton very quickly because cops wouldn't want some Muslims messing with suburban white folk or...

Some inner city tough guy would beat them with a bat.

I assume the Muslim gangs in the UK are similar to some of the ethnic gangs in the cities here, the Crips, the Bloods, whatever. A gang is a gang, those dudes are just Muslim instead of whatever brings together the gangsters on this side of the pond.
10/18/13 3:05 PM
Jack Carter
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slobonmynog - They will run into the wrong person at some point round that area.

Yeah, that 95% can just keep sitting on their asses, doing NOTHING to stop the evil that sprouts in their communities. As usual. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 3:06 PM
Jack Carter
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zenoplata -

There are definitely neighborhoods where no one would do shit, but I think 1 of 2 things would happen.

They'd get arrested and harrassed a ton very quickly because cops wouldn't want some Muslims messing with suburban white folk or...

I assume the Muslim gangs in the UK are similar to some of the ethnic gangs in the cities here, the Crips, the Bloods, whatever. A gang is a gang, those dudes are just Muslim instead of whatever brings together the gangsters on this side of the pond.
When was the last time a crips or bloods gang hacked to death a uniformed soldier to send the entire country a message? Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 3:12 PM
E55 Pilot

BigEyedFish - 
E55 Pilot - But Christians.....

lol why even post this? Are you trying to take the position that christian fundies arent retarded as well? Because they are....

So there are gangs of Christians running the streets of London murdering people in the name of Jesus? Dang!
10/18/13 3:14 PM
Zenoplata

Jack Carter - 
Zenoplata -

When was the last time a crips or bloods gang hacked to death a uniformed soldier to send the entire country a message? Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't a soldier just killed like 2 weeks ago for being white? Stabbed to death.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.