UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Greatest ufc event since UFC100

10/18/13 3:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jacob Lefty Wright
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In your opinion counting UFC 101 and onwards what's been the best UFC event? It can be because of the card, the spectacle, the most finishes etc Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 3:40 PM
I submit cats
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think 168 in December will possibly be the GOAT. I even think tomorrow nights card just going on that can stack up and compare to any card in the past. Its stacked with exciting matchups from beginning to end. These last 3 PPV's to finish the year are just fucking incredible. Honestly though none other than these are coming to mind though. UFC 100 was a great night though.
10/18/13 3:51 PM
I submit cats

mrwhipple - UFC 156 had one of the best lineups ever put together

A title fight (and Superfight) between Aldo and Edgar.

What should have been the SF Grand Prix 2nd round fight between Reem and Bigfoot.

Top 10 LHW fight Lil Nog-Evans.

Grappling dream match between Fitch and Maia

And Benavidez-McCall.

Evans-Lil Nog and Fitch-Maia ending up sucking but going into UFC 156, it was the deepest maincard since UFC 100 or 92.

I don't really feel that was a superfight, although its the closet to one theres been in a long time. A former champion coming off of two loses against a dominant champion doesn't seem all that super to me. If it had happened when Edgar had the belt I'd of certainly agreed though.
10/18/13 4:09 PM
XcessiveZ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC 148 because of the buildup, although UFC on FS1 was my favorite.Seemed like every fight was a great matchup, and the card delivered too. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 4:10 PM
SasquatchShaman

117 was awesome with Silva-Sonnen 1, Fitch-Alves, Hughes and JDS-Nelson. Also had Phil Davis and Johny Hendricks on the undercard.

134 was stacked too with Anderson, Big Nog and Shogun
10/18/13 4:27 PM
bekk46

SasquatchShaman - 117 was awesome with Silva-Sonnen 1, Fitch-Alves, Hughes and JDS-Nelson. Also had Phil Davis and Johny Hendricks on the undercard.

134 was stacked too with Anderson, Big Nog and Shogun
Yes Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 6:13 PM
jmont

the card in houston with edgar vs maynard, I forget which number but that card was stacked Phone Post
10/18/13 6:49 PM
James Vagabond
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mrwhipple - UFC 156 had one of the best lineups ever put together

A title fight (and Superfight) between Aldo and Edgar.

What should have been the SF Grand Prix 2nd round fight between Reem and Bigfoot.

Top 10 LHW fight Lil Nog-Evans.

Grappling dream match between Fitch and Maia

And Benavidez-McCall.

Evans-Lil Nog and Fitch-Maia ending up sucking but going into UFC 156, it was the deepest maincard since UFC 100 or 92.
Aldo vs Edgar wasn't a superfight, get real for fucks sake Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 4:41 AM
jmont

jmont - the card in houston with edgar vs maynard, I forget which number but that card was stacked Phone Post
136 :) Phone Post
10/19/13 4:43 AM
GenghisKwan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when I saw 129 I became a fan Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.