10/18/13 5:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
biva
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fact. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 6:35 PM
frederic
705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unibrow Pride! Phone Post
10/18/13 6:37 PM
Caddock
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Editing is making Ronda look dumb, no really.
10/18/13 7:30 PM
ProteinBake
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't racist Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 8:39 PM
Stea1th

It's like drawing a big nose on a Jew or big lips on a black guy. Shits racist bro. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 8:45 PM
Vikingknee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't the definition of racism that you hate someone because of their race or think less of them. Saying Armenians have unibrows isn't racism it's just a bad joke. There is a difference. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 8:57 PM
jv071481
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know any Armenians, I assumed she meant most Armenians have unibrows and they shouldn't point it out. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:35 PM
biva

It's kinda racist that she took offence as she believes all Armenians have unibrows. My nose is kinda big, when people make fun, I don't call them anti-semitic. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:40 PM
Tiresias
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am half-Armenian.  I would have a hint of a unibrow, but I keep it at bay with tweezers.

10/19/13 12:52 PM
Stea1th

Edited: 10/19/13 12:52 PM
Vikingknee - Isn't the definition of racism that you hate someone because of their race or think less of them. Saying Armenians have unibrows isn't racism it's just a bad joke. There is a difference. Phone Post 3.0

If you really want to get into it, ronda used the wrong wording...it's more of a stereotype. 

Tate wasn't saying that people with unibrows are any less human in a hateful way...it was just

more of her saying all Armenian have unibrows, which isn't racist, it's a stereotype. 

A lot of people confuse the two  and I'm not saying stereotypes are okay, but in terms of "racism" it's not really racist. If we made the generlization that all Armenians are drug dealers or bad people..that would be more of a racist thing.

Personaly I think racism is acting on a prejudice. stereotyping is just having pre-made opinions on people based on other tihngs like in this case eyebrows being connected. Not really racist...but definitly stereotyping. 
  •  

10/19/13 4:40 PM
biva

devils advocate -

I know one unibrow who won't even get close to a jewish pussy

mad racist

Er, what? Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 4:45 PM
MahatmaPetey
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I almost ripped the unibrow off a dude's face once for calling my black African American friend of color the N word.

10/19/13 6:06 PM
biva

devils advocate -
biva - 
devils advocate -

I know one unibrow who won't even get close to a jewish pussy

mad racist

Er, what? Phone Post 3.0

what

you can't just make a blanked statement of unibrows not being racist

I am saying them unibrows can be some racist motherfuckers sometimes

Hahahahahahaha now I'm with you!!!! Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 6:10 PM
ramit upper

Monobrow imo
10/19/13 6:17 PM
bruised
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wah. Phone Post
10/19/13 6:18 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed.  THey're just nasty period.  I can take care of it with a little wax for any guy that needs it done. LOL

10/19/13 6:39 PM
Dreville79

1. Racism is to do with race, pretty obvious to all but the dumbest.

2. Edmund is the biggest tool ever given space on TV, this is coming from someone who's seen The Simple Life.

3. I hated Ronda when they first fought and liked Miesha, then I came around to liking both Ronda and Miesha as I appreciated their skillsets. After watching a few episodes of this, I just hope they batter the hell out of each other. Clearly neither are great people. Ronda at last has her dumbness as an excuse, Miesha seems pretty intelligent and really should rise above stupid pranks like this. Clearly neither should be entrusted with guiding new prospects as they're too involved with their own petty feud.. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 7:33 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda mentioning Ashy Larry was far more racist.

I mean, she had to think "Chris equals Ashy Larry" in order to say what she did. Phone Post
10/19/13 7:55 PM
Caddock
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

enzoamore - 
Caddock - Editing is making Ronda look dumb, no really.

It's not the editing. She is emotional and talks off the cuff.I am the same way. I hate because I say stupid things. I need to calm down, then talk. I don't so I come off as an idiot.

I guess I really need those sarcasm fonts or something. It isn't the editing.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.