UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS; Cain a nice guy, but I will be champion

10/18/13 8:24 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Junior dos Santos is known as one of the nicer guys in mixed martial arts. Although the reputation might stick for a while, he has been trying to show he can step out from that label. Maybe he can have a bit of a mean side, too.

Ahead of Saturday’s rubber match with Cain Velasquez, the Brazilian has tried his hand at trash-talking. But it could be the role just doesn’t suit him.

Consider this: “Cain Velasquez right now is the guy I want to beat,” dos Santos said. “He’s a great athlete. He’s a nice guy. He’s a good champion. I’d like to see him as a champion. But not in my division. In my division, I will be the champion.”

And that’s about as mean as dos Santos gets.

read entire article...

10/18/13 8:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DoomFarmer
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain will keep his belt.
10/18/13 8:44 PM
Mustard Tiger
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Cain Velasquez right now is the guy I want to beat. He's a great athlete. He's a nice guy. He's a good champion. I'd like to see him as a champion. But not in my division. In my division, I will be the champion." - Junior dos Santos
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
10/19/13 7:45 AM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mustard Tiger -
"Cain Velasquez right now is the guy I want to beat. He's a great athlete. He's a nice guy. He's a good champion. I'd like to see him as a champion. But not in my division. In my division, I will be the champion." - Junior dos Santos
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fuck yea!

WAR CAIN VELASQUEZ!!! Phone Post
10/19/13 9:06 AM
TheAxeMurderer84
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spirello - i would love to see cain get ktfo again
This. Phone Post
10/19/13 9:28 AM
mixedmartianartist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how could you not be a fan of JDS? he's one of the most positive people in the sport. like the article said, he is genuinely not mean or proud or angry or anything like that.

hey, may be he just didn't feel like hurting Cain again?
10/19/13 7:28 PM
FreightTrain
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We will find out whos training strat will be more effective.

Although either guy has KO power.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.