UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS and CAIN are special

10/18/13 9:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thunderhorse
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prindle vs Graham is a perfect example. Graham is obviously much better technically, but his gas is lacking. This UFC HW fight is special because you have two extremely technical guys who also have gas.

These lower tier heavyweight guys are almost embarrassing to watch with uneducated fans. Yeah they can kick the shit out if you, but they don't have the technical skills of the smaller guys. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 9:28 PM
The Acorn
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Food for thought hmmmmmm. Phone Post 3.0
10/18/13 11:03 PM
Augustus Caesar_Stun Gun'd_My_Dong
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"special"? ban for fighter bashing.

10/19/13 2:05 AM
The Acorn
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh I just watched bellator, now I understand. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 4:01 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's only a handful of heavyweights I really enjoy watching. Cain and JDS are at the top of the list. Phone Post
10/19/13 5:37 AM
Jobe Watson the Gentleman
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's great for the sport when you have heavyweights like these two.
This will only make future heavyweights improve and realise what they need to bring to the table if they want to reach the upper echelon.
I'm excited for this fight and I hope we get a war. I'd happily watch these two have another 5 fights against each other. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.