UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> NETFLIX - recomend a hidden gem (pt 2)

10/21/13 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
887 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*I Phone Post
10/21/13 3:38 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
887 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.putlocker.com/mobile/file/M5O3WIUHOXV Phone Post
10/21/13 3:44 PM
Badmonkey
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a French series of The Count Of Monte Cristo starring Gerard Depardu

Good shit..
10/21/13 11:38 PM
darkness66
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
JustPeed - Damn, i just saw trick r treat isnt streaming any more. Phone Post
I dl'd off putlocker, or sockshare I can't remember. Phone Post
What's the deal with those sites? Do they have any searchable content or just file sharing? Phone Post
10/22/13 12:10 AM
ScottCL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/22/13 1:10 AM
gusthefish
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hammer of the gods- sort of a viking apocalypse now. Pretty decent. Phone Post
10/22/13 1:44 AM
sux@bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First: VU for OP because much of the quality of my life is based on what's on Netflix.

As for a recommend, it seems the quality on Netflix has been thin lately. I hate to recommend anything that may be hated with people wishing they had their 90-minutes back.

The only thing that comes to mind is a movie I caught the other day (on accident) called "Resolution" from 2012. It was about a crack addict (I think it was crack) chilln' in a cabin. I won't say anything more because it's mystery and I'd hate to spoil an already "just above okay" flick.

Now someone else recommend something bad ass!
10/22/13 1:50 AM
JustPeed
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sux@bjj - First: VU for OP because much of the quality of my life is based on what's on Netflix.

As for a recommend, it seems the quality on Netflix has been thin lately. I hate to recommend anything that may be hated with people wishing they had their 90-minutes back.

The only thing that comes to mind is a movie I caught the other day (on accident) called "Resolution" from 2012. It was about a crack addict (I think it was crack) chilln' in a cabin. I won't say anything more because it's mystery and I'd hate to spoil an already "just above okay" flick.

Sounds pretty intriguing Phone Post
10/22/13 2:09 AM
sourcheese
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/22/13 3:01 AM
mofugra
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
10/22/13 3:07 AM
Bob Saget Bottom Team

Fourth kind
Its pretty creepy. Phone Post
10/22/13 3:13 AM
sgotwalks
1669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A great documentary about Sixto Rodriguez called 'Searching For Sugarman.' It will kinda fit the tone of your mood in the beginning, but it will explode your mind with joy by the end. Great story about a musician from Detroit in the 70's who was famous without even knowing it.

10/22/13 4:35 AM
PARAD0X
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
10/22/13 4:41 AM
UGCTT_xxzygotexx
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
10/22/13 8:30 AM
forrestfan
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks - 

A great documentary about Sixto Rodriguez called 'Searching For Sugarman.' It will kinda fit the tone of your mood in the beginning, but it will explode your mind with joy by the end. Great story about a musician from Detroit in the 70's who was famous without even knowing it.

that's not streaming, but check out A Band Called Death for a similar type of story.

It's about three brothers (literally and figuratively) who started the first punk band in the early 70's. Then went unknown for about 35 years. Good doc.
10/22/13 8:32 AM
forrestfan
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sux@bjj - First: VU for OP because much of the quality of my life is based on what's on Netflix.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2235168&page=2
10/22/13 8:37 AM
gesous
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
10/22/13 9:27 AM
JustPeed
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

forrestfan -
sgotwalks - 

that's not streaming, but check out A Band Called Death for a similar type of story.

It's about three brothers (literally and figuratively) who started the first punk band in the early 70's. Then went unknown for about 35 years. Good doc.
A band called death is on Netflix? Awesome! Phone Post
10/22/13 9:27 AM
Trust
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, L.L.C., Moderator

If you like travel shows, I recommend both Long Way Round and Long Way Down.  

Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman ride motorcycles on very long, multi-month trips through some remote areas of the world.  In the first one they ride from the UK, across Europe, into Khasakstan, Mongolia, and Russia, then fly to Alaska and ride down through Canada, into the US, and across to NY.  

In the second series they ride from the UK down through Italy, and take a ferry from Sicily to Tunisia, then ride across N. Africa, down to central Africa, across to the Skelaton Coast, and down to Capetown.  

In both series they make stops at UNICEF locations to see the kids and help out a bit.  

I really didn't think I would like the series, but  there is a lot of interesting stuff, and Ewan and Charlie have enough personality to keep it interesting.  

10/22/13 10:31 AM
RayRaysFunhouse
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Assault on Wall Street was really good.

The Ledge was pretty good.

Resolution was great until the weird ending, can't say much without spoiling it. Great acting though.

Rampage is alright for a B level movie. Phone Post
10/22/13 10:35 AM
BathSaltFaceFeeder
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lilyhammer. Netflix original series. Stars Steve VanZant (Sopranos, Bruce Springstein's guitarist)
10/22/13 10:42 AM
forrestfan

do you like mind fuck movies?

then watch Holy Motors and Dogtooth.

"What the fucking fuck?" - you after watching them.
10/22/13 11:21 AM
BeardedLesnar
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

American Mary.

If you've ever seen ginger snaps it's the older hot sister as the lead in this gory movie. Thought it was a good flick about torture and body mod. And she is really hot.... Really hot Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 11:24 AM
Balloon knot

The King Of Kong ? Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 11:38 AM
forrestfan

Balloon knot - The King Of Kong ? Phone Post 3.0

not streaming.

MARWENCOL - very interesting doc about a guy with brain damage who builds amazing WWII model towns.

There are so many great art documentaries available.

Waste Land is another. Garbage pickers in Rio's biggest landfill become artists.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.