UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> NETFLIX - recomend a hidden gem (pt 2)

6/14/14 2:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JediJitsu
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been on a foreign movie kick lately.

Korean:
I saw the devil
A man from nowhere
War of arrows
Masquerade (loved this one)
Werewolf Boy

Japanese:
Departures (loved it)
Hara-Kiri: Death of a Samurai
13 Assassins

Foreign movies are awesome. I think Korean films are the best. I enjoy them more than American movies.

Check those out (anyone that is interested) you won't be disappointed. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 2:56 AM
Eggbert
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a way to view the entire library or do I always have to enter a search title or look under "because you view" etc? Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 3:03 AM
JediJitsu
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use it via ps4, and I always have to specifically search. I Google shit and check out instant watcher.com to find good foreign movies and then I just search them in Netflix. Phone Post 3.0
6/14/14 4:38 AM
madmav
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jailbait was decent.. bad plot, bad acting, great tits = win imo..
6/14/14 4:53 AM
anklelockcity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darkness66 - I just watched unhung hero. Pretty fucking funny documentary about a guy with a tiny dick. A lot of you faggots will relate Phone Post 3.0

I watched that also.

lol@ his Asian sized condoms.

Watched the doc. happy people about the Russian trappers, holy fuck that dude is hard as nails, what a lifestyle.

narco cultura was an interesting docu also.

6/14/14 11:45 AM
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix

Knuckle is a documentary about Irish traveller fights. Solid watch. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:19 AM
DrunkSender
1453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Currently watching Ip Man and the fight scene with the ten Japanese people is unreal. I had to pause the movie just to get a breather. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 12:24 AM
Ben Jaquenhoft
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched cone heads for the first time in my adult life and holy shit was it good and has one hell of a cast.
6/15/14 12:31 AM
Ben Jaquenhoft
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Went back a few pages a didn't see anyone say end of watch. Solid flick.
6/15/14 12:58 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix - Knuckle is a documentary about Irish traveller fights. Solid watch. Phone Post 3.0
Crazy documentary!

Crazy fact: the redheaded brother made the news a year or so back for plugging his old lady. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:06 AM
Anderson P Sonnen
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jailbait if not mentioned...

You're welcome Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 1:15 AM
World Peace's Left Elbow
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

June 17th, 1994 was another great 30 for, 30. I'll be watching it Tuesday for the ten year anniversary of it. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 3:35 PM
Ben Jaquenhoft

I think this thread needs to recreated every month with the title being "Netflix streaming-June. " it would be a lot easier to keep track of all the recent movies. I can't tell you how many movies on this thread I was pumped about watching only for the to be off streaming now .
6/15/14 6:10 PM
BodyByCoors
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud -
BodyByCoors - The 30 For 30 "Bad Boys" is up. Good doc on the Detroit Pistons. My DVR cut out the ending, so was happy to finish this. I didn't realize how much Michael Jordan disliked them. He still comes off as holding a grudge against the "Jordan Rules." Phone Post 3.0
That team was so underrated. They dominated the league for two seasons in a row when Magic, Larry and Michael were all doing their things.
But the Pistons were the best team in that era. Phone Post 3.0
Did you get a chance to watch it?? Lambeer was on point. He said, "I'm not the best guy on the court, but I will beat them up mentally, so all they are thinking about out there is me." I forgot about how they walked off the court, without shaking hands with the Bulls, as well. Great documentary. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 8:16 PM
Ben Jaquenhoft

madmav - jailbait was decent.. bad plot, bad acting, great tits = win imo..

Watching this now . Holy shit the tits.
6/23/14 10:26 PM
Ben Jaquenhoft

Had anyone mentioned "the returned"???

It a zombie movie where they have a cure that you need to inject everyday but the stock is being depleted and cannot be made any longer. I'm in the beginning and it's looking like it could be okay.
6/23/14 11:55 PM
whatever you like
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Jaquenhoft - I think this thread needs to recreated every month with the title being "Netflix streaming-June. " it would be a lot easier to keep track of all the recent movies. I can't tell you how many movies on this thread I was pumped about watching only for the to be off streaming now .
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 5:44 AM
Agent Kruger
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watching Prison Break now and Orange is the New Black with my gf. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 11:53 PM
MahatmaPetey
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolf Creek 2 just popped up. I haven't seen it yet, but I loved the first one and this is made by the same guy. Fingers crossed! Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 11:59 PM
Hunter Thompson's .45
1193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agent Kruger - Watching Prison Break now and Orange is the New Black with my gf. Phone Post 3.0
Don't lie. You're watching it alone. She fell sleep long ago and you find Piper just fascinating. Phone Post 3.0
28 days ago
raoulDuke

Agent Kruger - I don't remember raoulDuke being such a bitter faggot.

....maybe you'd remember if you had gotten here before a few months ago?
28 days ago
raoulDuke

darkness66 - Raoul duke, you're sort of coming off like a faggot. This thread has had some bad suggestions but you don't have to watch. Contribute or stfu. You are not living up to your screen name Phone Post 3.0

you dont make the rules, girlfriend. i'll contribute how i want...which is to tell you cubicle dwelling neckbeards that your taste in movies fucking SUCKS. besides the guy talking about korean flicks being the bomb...he's right on track. if you dont like hearing worthless opinions.... get off the internet you sassy queen
27 days ago
ChuckManson
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The Last Gladiators"

I don't follow hockey and this doc was great. Highly suggest watching it. Enforcers are so bad ass.

91% rotten tomatoes

Trailer: http://youtu.be/47VyKzcUt_Q Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
Agent Kruger
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoulDuke -
Agent Kruger - I don't remember raoulDuke being such a bitter faggot.

....maybe you'd remember if you had gotten here before a few months ago?
I've been here since 04. Last account was deleted due to white Knight trying to screw with my relationship. Phone Post 3.0
27 days ago
Agent Kruger

Ben Jaquenhoft - I think this thread needs to recreated every month with the title being "Netflix streaming-June. " it would be a lot easier to keep track of all the recent movies. I can't tell you how many movies on this thread I was pumped about watching only for the to be off streaming now .
I agree. I'll start one for July and well make one every month until I lose interest in Netflix... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.