UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> NETFLIX - recomend a hidden gem (pt 2)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/22/13 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
roperninja
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was weinering what to watch today. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 11:52 AM
Ram Rod
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 12:34 PM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BathSaltFaceFeeder - Lilyhammer. Netflix original series. Stars Steve VanZant (Sopranos, Bruce Springstein's guitarist)
This is on my to do list.... Phone Post
10/22/13 12:46 PM
HeyMarkIt1886
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes a Great Notion.

Great Paul Newman film. Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 1:12 PM
JustPeed
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roperninja - I was weinering what to watch today. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Either you feel victim to the same auto correct or my epic auto correct.fail on that other thread has stuck. Phone Post
10/22/13 1:12 PM
JustPeed
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed -
roperninja - I was weinering what to watch today. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Either you feel victim to the same auto correct or my epic auto correct.fail on that other thread has stuck. Phone Post
Fell* victim Phone Post
10/22/13 1:16 PM
JustPeed

I'm in the mood for a documentary tonight. I know I've always heard a lot about "Dear Zachry" hopefully that's still on streaming.

"into the abyss" is also apparently really good and followes someone headed to the death penalty, the family if the victim etc.i think it also makes the case that the guy might be innocent.

Anyone seen either? Which one should I go for? Phone Post
10/22/13 1:21 PM
forrestfan
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Zachary is absolutely heartbreaking, so if that's what you're in the mood for, go for it.

If you're in a different mood, say what you're looking for and I'm sure we can recommend some others.

Dark Days is great. About people living in abandoned train tunnels under NYC.
10/22/13 2:23 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
966 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darkness66 -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
JustPeed - Damn, i just saw trick r treat isnt streaming any more. Phone Post
I dl'd off putlocker, or sockshare I can't remember. Phone Post
What's the deal with those sites? Do they have any searchable content or just file sharing? Phone Post
I always google a movie follwed by putlocker or sockshare. Check here too

http://www.reddit.com/r/fullmoviesonyoutube Phone Post
10/22/13 2:23 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
966 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ for pl and ss I mean Phone Post
10/22/13 2:24 PM
HernanCortes
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you guys like football and drama check out the TV series Friday night lights.

I thought it would suck at first, but I gave it a shot and finished five seasons in about a week or two. Phone Post
10/22/13 3:09 PM
JustPeed

forrestfan - Dear Zachary is absolutely heartbreaking, so if that's what you're in the mood for, go for it.

If you're in a different mood, say what you're looking for and I'm sure we can recommend some others.

I saw Dark Days, very cool Doc. Always wished they would do a follow up doc, cause I think it was filmed a while ago. A where are tgey now would be cool.

Ive heard dear zachry is really sad, me and my girl just broke up last night (3 years and engaged) so it seems like it will suit the mood im in anyways lol

Has anyone seen into the abyss? Phone Post
10/22/13 3:14 PM
JustPeed

HernanCortes - If you guys like football and drama check out the TV series Friday night lights.

I thought it would suck at first, but I gave it a shot and finished five seasons in about a week or two. Phone Post
Great tv show. I watched it on tv up to the season where coach taylor moved to the ghetto school then my work schedule changed and i was working on the night it would air. Always wanted to catch back up with that series, the writing and acting (coach taylor, his wife and buddy especially) was fantastic.

Coach Taylors daughter and the kind of slutty chick (was banging riggins then the nerdy kid) are hot. Hell, so was Coach Taylors wife, she was a certified MILF. Phone Post
10/22/13 3:26 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT

JustPeed -
forrestfan - Dear Zachary is absolutely heartbreaking, so if that's what you're in the mood for, go for it.

I saw Dark Days, very cool Doc. Always wished they would do a follow up doc, cause I think it was filmed a while ago. A where are tgey now would be cool.

Ive heard dear zachry is really sad, me and my girl just broke up last night (3 years and engaged) so it seems like it will suit the mood im in anyways lol

Many times. Watch dat shit son Phone Post
10/22/13 3:34 PM
JustPeed

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
JustPeed -

Many times. Watch dat shit son Phone Post
Are you talking about "into the abyss"? Phone Post
10/22/13 3:48 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT

Yes sir ^^ Phone Post
10/22/13 6:19 PM
JustPeed

Is the Klitscho documentary on netflix? Is it subtitled or in english, every trailer for it on YouTube the majority of the speaking including voice overs are in Russian and there are no subtitles Phone Post
10/22/13 6:21 PM
JustPeed

Any of the 30 for 30 docs are always a good watch.

"The greatest that never was" is especially good, so is the maronavich one.

Are any of the newer 30 for 30s on netflix? Phone Post
10/22/13 6:54 PM
shallowkal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oldboy Phone Post
10/22/13 7:31 PM
Stuart Scott's Eyeball
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
10/22/13 9:07 PM
JustPeed

shallowkal - Oldboy Phone Post
That's a great one. (its Japanese with subtitles) they are making a US version right now too, dunno how it will hold up to the original. Its a twisted, dark but very fun movie Phone Post
10/22/13 9:18 PM
JJSFC
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed -
shallowkal - Oldboy Phone Post
That's a great one. (its Japanese with subtitles) they are making a US version right now too, dunno how it will hold up to the original. Its a twisted, dark but very fun movie Phone Post
It's Korean, no? Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 9:18 PM
JJSFC
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should watch any Louis Theroux documentaries they have on there. Love that guy. Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 9:19 PM
mijo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJSFC - You should watch any Louis Theroux documentaries they have on there. Love that guy. Phone Post 3.0

name a couple if you dont mind
10/22/13 9:26 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Klown.

If you are an OGer and have not seen this, do so at once. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.