UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dodson takes selfie with Octagon girl (pic)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/19/13 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch
847 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -
Rudi - Always been my favorite flyweight! Cant wait to see him wreck shit! Phone Post
I am the opposite. I can agree hes talented though, id love UC to beat the shit outta him but am scared because dodson is a good fighter Phone Post
This Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 2:16 PM
MahatmaPetey
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Went to the UFC weigh-ins today. It was nice seeing the fans, Joe Rogan, had a laugh with a ring girl. Would have been the perfect day if I still had full kidney function.

Man I look good with my shirt off.

#selfie #selfies #selfiesbydodson #ufc #weighins #greattime #kidneyfailure Phone Post 3.0
I will return and your green arrows will increase by one. Phone Post
10/19/13 2:47 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

like a boss Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 2:51 PM
hellride
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Went to the UFC weigh-ins today. It was nice seeing the fans, Joe Rogan, had a laugh with a ring girl. Would have been the perfect day if I still had full kidney function.

#selfie #selfies #selfiesbydodson #ufc #weighins #greattime #kidneyfailure Phone Post 3.0

#jupesdelivers

VU
10/19/13 3:34 PM
Stone Rolled
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I swear he's the kid who played Teddy on Full House. Look at this old pic:

http://cdn.dstv.com/www.dstv.com/2013/News/February/TahjFullHouse.jpg
10/19/13 3:42 PM
Rudi

niki8 -
Rudi - Always been my favorite flyweight! Cant wait to see him wreck shit! Phone Post
I am the opposite. I can agree hes talented though, id love UC to beat the shit outta him but am scared because dodson is a good fighter Phone Post
Dodson would wreck Creepy... Phone Post 3.0
Duh! Phone Post
10/19/13 3:43 PM
Rudi

AshleySchaefferBMW -
AshleySchaefferBMW -
Lol. Ufc would get destroyed. Phone Post 3.0
*creepy* would get destroyed. Dodson will win the belt shortly. Him and Johnson are on a whole other level. Phone Post 3.0
Yep! Dodson dropped Dj 3 times in their first fight and wouldve won if his cardio was a little better. Phone Post
10/19/13 4:18 PM
OGT
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is her job strictly for weigh ins? Never see her during the fights Phone Post
10/19/13 4:34 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually don't give a fuck about ring girls and mostly think they are shallow and fake and have a short window of being nothing more than a pretty face, HOWEVER....

That fucking blonde is GORGEOUS!!!

What is her name and I will do some research for later?

10/19/13 4:37 PM
Zac Robinson
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher - 
2JupitersTooMany - Went to the UFC weigh-ins today. It was nice seeing the fans, Joe Rogan, had a laugh with a ring girl. Would have been the perfect day if I still had full kidney function.

Not too many on the ug will get this, but that post is fucking hilarious lol Phone Post

LOL, yep that is hilarious.

10/19/13 4:41 PM
Lux Fixxins

Chris Leben is a Zombie - Hahaha amazing Phone Post 3.0
Why? Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 4:41 PM
Lux Fixxins

Seems like the dudes having fun. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 4:42 PM
Gustafsson Broke Bones
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I met Dodson at a Bellator fight in Tampa and he was cool as shit, friendly, talked to and took pics with anyone, and made me like him despite some of his antics.

The closest thing to a real ninja there is IMO
10/19/13 5:29 PM
downunderground
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bravo. VTFU. Josh is my hero Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 5:58 PM
Anderson P Sonnen
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao this is gold. Phone Post
10/19/13 7:00 PM
UGCTT_UncleSam
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -

Not too many on the ug will get this, but that post is fucking hilarious lol Phone Post
I laughed without understanding it, though I want nothing more right now than to understand this joke. Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 10:12 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is that gorgeous blonde ring girl's name?!?!??!

10/19/13 10:33 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#ihavetosaymyvascularityisonpoint Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 10:42 PM
GnP Sonnen

Frank Gallagher -

Lol Phone Post
10/19/13 10:50 PM
BRZ
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fox censored my Chael screen name -

What is that gorgeous blonde ring girl's name?!?!??!

Chrissy Blair Phone Post 3.0
10/19/13 10:53 PM
Rudi

Fuck yes! Phone Post
10/19/13 11:29 PM
PUBLICnoose

Frank Gallagher -

Lol Phone Post
10/20/13 2:17 AM
JediJitsu
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - #kidneyfailure made me lose my shit Phone Post
This.

I laugh harder every time I read it. Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 12:08 PM
SQUEEZIE

we need to get jacobear and jerry curl joshua together...who's body is ready for that?
10/21/13 12:17 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.