UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Round of the year - Diego-Gil 3 or Gus-JJ 4?

10/20/13 6:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blunderhooks
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure but lean towards Diego-Gil. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 8:25 AM
no-gi_JAMES420
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one who didn't think Gus v Jones wasn't close to FOTY status? Neither guy was ever even really hurt. Well maybe Gus in round 4 but I just thought it was a good (but not great) fight. Phone Post
10/20/13 8:30 AM
Coranamo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no-gi_JAMES420 -  Am I the only one who didn't think Gus v Jones wasn't close to FOTY status? Neither guy was ever even really hurt. Well maybe Gus in round 4 but I just thought it was a good (but not great) fight. Phone Post

After watching the fight live I thought it was one of the best ever, but I'm pretty sure that had more to do with my expectations than anything. Watching it a second time wasn't nearly as exciting.

Sanchez and Melendez... was epic.
10/20/13 8:49 AM
GROUNDnLB
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It depends if people view multiple technical exchanges or a slobber-knocker as more exciting. I lean a bit more to the former. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 8:59 AM
sambrincat

I don't see anything at all technical about 2 guys swinging to the fences, it might as well be in a car park. But I do think it's exciting and shows heart.

I prefer a technical fight a fight that oozes skill. But still exciting. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 10:16 AM
Tweener

no-gi_JAMES420 - Am I the only one who didn't think Gus v Jones wasn't close to FOTY status? Neither guy was ever even really hurt. Well maybe Gus in round 4 but I just thought it was a good (but not great) fight. Phone Post
I didn't either. I thought it was a great fight though. Mostly because it was the first time Jones ever got challenged - not because the action was insane. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 10:40 AM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no-gi_JAMES420 - Am I the only one who didn't think Gus v Jones wasn't close to FOTY status? Neither guy was ever even really hurt. Well maybe Gus in round 4 but I just thought it was a good (but not great) fight. Phone Post
You're not alone, I thought this was a troll when I saw the title. Bones/gus wasn't anywhere near as exciting as what I saw last night. Sanchez ate a shit ton of shots, went for seconds, and then nearly fucked my place in my elimination tourney by landing a uppercut that wouldve launched a nasa space shuttle into orbit on gilberts chin. I was goin nuts watchin that fight Phone Post
10/20/13 10:44 AM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sambrincat - I don't see anything at all technical about 2 guys swinging to the fences, it might as well be in a car park. But I do think it's exciting and shows heart.

I prefer a technical fight a fight that oozes skill. But still exciting. Phone Post 3.0
Gilbert was on point last night, used his range/footwork effectively and was pepperin sanchez with combos the entire fight. It wasn't til the thrid round he started swingin for the fences Phone Post
10/20/13 10:48 AM
XcessiveZ

Wandy/Stann round 1 is right up there as well. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 10:51 AM
ranier wolfcastle
669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB - It depends if people view multiple technical exchanges or a slobber-knocker as more exciting. I lean a bit more to the former. Phone Post 3.0

thank you!

me too

10/21/13 1:08 AM
Blunderhooks
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of you are confusing ROTY and FOTY

I'm not asking for round.

There was plenty of action and damage in round 4 of Gus-JJ.

Although I will still pick G-D round 3 at a push probably

Worth re-watching both! Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 1:09 AM
Blunderhooks

Blunderhooks - Some of you are confusing ROTY and FOTY

I'm not asking for round.

There was plenty of action and damage in round 4 of Gus-JJ.

Although I will still pick G-D round 3 at a push probably

Worth re-watching both! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck - I meant I AM asking for round

Not asking for fight Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 1:12 AM
Joemacka

Your correct sir Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 6:28 AM
Lex_o

Media n such are way overrating Jones vs Gus Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.