UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain & JDS Face Off Before The Fight Starts (pics)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/20/13 2:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GodSaveTheReem
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For a guy who is quiet Cain sure knows how to get inside a person's head
10/20/13 3:02 PM
JTA710
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 3:02 PM
JTA710
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 3:05 PM
theshooter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be cool to see a before an after picture, with this pic and then one at the end of the fight.

The same would make a cool painting.
10/20/13 3:08 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain is such a savage. He has his outside the cage demeanor, and then there is his inside the cage demeanor.

He comes forward, and he looks to take your head off. Licking JDS' blood off his gloves, that wasn't an act people. That was savage. That was Cain. That was the UFC hw champion of the world. He licks blood, because he likes blood.

I am happy he is the champion. Gentleman outside the cage, a mother fucker you do not want to mess with inside the cage.

10/20/13 3:13 PM
boxing wiz
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain came out fired up and wasn't going to back down from JDS. It almost backfired though when he ran face first into the first punch JDS threw. Cain was hurt bad, but proved his heart as he kept going and pushed JDS back until he got his own legs back under him. Great fight. JDS is clearly the better puncher, but he needs distance to throw. Cain took that away. JDS did adjust well to that strategy, and started using elbows inside. Cain is just too much for him though. Cain stamped his legacy in this fight proving the second fight was not a fluke.
10/20/13 3:15 PM
ShaqNoob
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fox censored my Chael screen name - 

Cain is such a savage. He has his outside the cage demeanor, and then there is his inside the cage demeanor.

He comes forward, and he looks to take your head off. Licking JDS' blood off his gloves, that wasn't an act people. That was savage. That was Cain. That was the UFC hw champion of the world. He licks blood, because he likes blood.

I am happy he is the champion. Gentleman outside the cage, a mother fucker you do not want to mess with inside the cage.

I couldn't help but read this in Wallid's voice and accent. Especially the "He licks blood, because he likes blood" part.
10/20/13 3:25 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Taz Styles -

That's up their with the best. Awesome shot. Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 3:28 PM
rnunz
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So sick Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 3:34 PM
Wasa-B
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JTA710 - Phone Post 3.0

Great moment in the sport. 2 warriors, best in the div, no fake beef posturing, just real getting ready for battle.
10/20/13 3:35 PM
Wasa-B
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fox censored my Chael screen name - 

Similar to Fedor in this sense. Fedor would never lick the gloves but you know it was no act or no disrespect or whatever with Cain, it was just a pure sign of victory well earned after 3 bouts, getting KOed once, dominating the 2nd and then dominating the 3rd and finally getting the well earned finish.
10/20/13 3:36 PM
Wasa-B

Taz Styles - 

Great pic, Cain JDS and DC. Is that Cain's wife? And big up on the ankle socks for DC.
10/20/13 3:41 PM
Wasa-B

D, here's the glove licking but also the sit out from the guillotine that lead to the stoppage. JDS wasnt KOed technically but the sit out planted the already done JDS on the mat and JDS surrendered after that. But it was a slick move by Cain to plant him there, JDS did not "DDT himself" as some have been saying.

10/20/13 4:15 PM
Fox censored my Chael screen name
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ reading my post in Wallid's voice. 

I know the licking of the gloves wasn't disrespectful, it was for Cain....Natural. And I know Fedor wouldn't do it either, they are different men.

Cain is super savage, and it could be just another sign of how great Fedor is if he were to beat him, or Cain and his savageness would be what it takes to beat a prime Fedor. Both beast in their rightful way.  I know it's waaay too early to compare Cain's career to Fedor's, but with my years of watching mma, I think it's a safe assumption that Cain will not be beat for a very long time.

10/20/13 4:31 PM
DamnSevern
1216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A prime motivated D421 in this thread

Respect Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 5:51 PM
OCMikey
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

Cain would look much more menacing if he didn't have such cute little boobies.

Those bologna nipples are about as sexy as they get Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 6:15 PM
Taz Styles
4727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/19/4856622/ufc-166-photos

10/20/13 7:18 PM
Crabtree

shaqitup - 

Cain would look much more menacing if he didn't have such cute little boobies.

LOL
10/21/13 12:29 AM
Taz Styles
4727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/21/13 12:40 AM
Pleckson
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the greatest intros in the history of sports!!! No one except Cormier can beat Cain. Who else could withstand his grind against the cage and clinch work? It will take a high level wrestler to challenge Cain.
10/21/13 6:55 PM
MasterofMartialArts
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain is a scary motherfucker Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 7:01 PM
Rabid Bunyip
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I right that this was originally done in gifs? Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 11:15 PM
DamnSevern
1216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/21/13 11:16 PM

10/22/13 3:07 AM
SpliffFranklin
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got the craziest boner watching this
10/22/13 3:56 AM
The Mammoth
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles - 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.