UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain & JDS Face Off Before The Fight Starts (pics)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/22/13 7:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattyECB
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NiteProwleR - JDS was screwed before the fight started. He had to do that to prove to himself he was tough enough.

Ya, the clear number 2 HW in the world who's KOed the number 1 HW then lost twice in two brutal beatings, where he manned up and absorbed more punishment than any human being should take, has to prove his toughness...

Go suck an egg you putz

JDS and Cain are both badasses and warriors
10/22/13 7:09 AM
MattyECB
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - 
Fox censored my Chael screen name - 

Cain is such a savage. He has his outside the cage demeanor, and then there is his inside the cage demeanor.

He comes forward, and he looks to take your head off. Licking JDS' blood off his gloves, that wasn't an act people. That was savage. That was Cain. That was the UFC hw champion of the world. He licks blood, because he likes blood.

I am happy he is the champion. Gentleman outside the cage, a mother fucker you do not want to mess with inside the cage.

God damned right ! Best description. THIS is what a combat sport champion is supposed be! VTFU !

I loved when BJ did it and I love when Cain does it...

But would you guys really trust the AC to catch hep, HIV, and other bloodborne diseases?
10/22/13 7:18 AM
bigbenpie
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He touches his nose then licks the blood, IMO licking his own blood. Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 9:59 AM
CiganoBoxer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles - 

This picture reminds me of to big grizzly bears about to go to war lol
10/22/13 10:16 AM
DJmixmasterMobbie

CapnKindBud - 

Cain is such a savage. He has his outside the cage demeanor, and then there is his inside the cage demeanor.

He comes forward, and he looks to take your head off. Licking JDS' blood off his gloves, that wasn't an act people. That was savage. That was Cain. That was the UFC hw champion of the world. He licks blood, because he likes blood.

I am happy he is the champion. Gentleman outside the cage, a mother fucker you do not want to mess with inside the cage.

God damned right ! Best description. THIS is what a combat sport champion is supposed be! VTFU !

^^
10/22/13 10:56 AM
Sinful1
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles - 

this was awesome
10/22/13 12:32 PM
spidermanik
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seeing the gig from the beginning to returning to the corner sends a genuine chill up my spine Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 1:02 PM
D241

MattyECB - 
CapnKindBud - 

I loved when BJ did it and I love when Cain does it...

But would you guys really trust the AC to catch hep, HIV, and other bloodborne diseases?

Lol

now that you mention it.....

10/25/13 2:58 AM
The Mammoth
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sinful1 - 
Taz Styles - 

this was awesome

Watch Buffer freak out

10/25/13 4:29 AM
JohnnyChrist

So epic

10/25/13 6:45 AM
Goodo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles -

Looks like one guy posing and another just doing his thing. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.