UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS should've kept his hands up vs Cain

10/20/13 10:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SirBadd
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the concept of his that he keeps his hands down to stop takedowns is stupid cause it did not work for two fights..

He should have kept his hands up and actually boxed and rely on his great ability to get back up to his feet... He would have had a far better chance imo Phone Post 3.0
10/20/13 10:39 PM
shaqitup
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain barely took him down.

The most important thing for him would have been avoiding the fence, or at least getting off the fence.

10/20/13 10:42 PM
PatrickVilone
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS only has a chance within the first moments of a Cain fight. Once Cain puts that ferocious pressure on you it's game over.

Cains cardio is insane. We all know this. He pushes his weight against people like JDS. Making JDS tired after leaning on him against the fence.

And once Cain has someone slightly out of breath it just snowballs from that point.

But yes I agree JDS has a better shot with his hands up. BUT, I personally think his hands were down due to him being so tired.

Science FTW right? Phone Post
10/20/13 10:44 PM
FreightTrain

He had no energy, he was gassed...

By the 3rd his hands were down and needed the fence to stand.

No one helped this man, not his corner, not Herb not the docs...

Unforgivable.
10/20/13 10:50 PM
newtotheinterweb

He didn't seem to make any adjustments after the first fight or more importantly, during either fight. It just seems as though when plan A fails, he can't find another way to win or at least adapt so his game is effective. Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 12:21 AM
SouthernCrossMMA
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was getting do frustrated with junior I'm the first 2 rounds. He seemed really nonchalant and every time he finally got some space he allowed himself to be pushed up against the cage again straight away.

I really wanted junior to win but he made no adjustments since the last fight it seems Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 12:44 PM
Donkey Puncher
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Júnior is like chuck, if he doesn't knock you out in the first round then its all over. Phone Post
10/21/13 12:48 PM
fraz1001
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

Cain barely took him down.

The most important thing for him would have been avoiding the fence, or at least getting off the fence.

^this Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.