UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lombard vs Robbie lawler.

10/21/13 2:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pill Clinton
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be an awesome fight. Great match up. Both coming off first round kos. Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 2:30 AM
RJB
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lawler is already lined up for Rory MacDonald. But yes would be a great fight.
10/21/13 3:58 AM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Makes sense, give him the winner of Lawler/McDonald Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 9:55 AM
TBidness
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know they've recently trained together at ATT, not sure if that would go down or not. Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 10:15 AM
Powerful DJH
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -

Would be a great fight but since both those too love to stand, I would give it to Lombard on the power and speed.  So Lombard by KO or TKO.  

I think Lombard has a speed n power advantage over everyone at 170. Hendricks hits hard but not as fast as hector. I seriously believe that a MOTIVATED hector Lombard with a spirits shrink getting his head right would take out GSP. He could defend TDs with his judo and gsp will try jabbing his face off... hector can come over top and ko him. Hopefully he can keep making the cut. Phone Post
10/21/13 11:45 AM
KOphil25
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -
Powerful DJH - 
Pitbull3744 -

Would be a great fight but since both those too love to stand, I would give it to Lombard on the power and speed.  So Lombard by KO or TKO.  

I think Lombard has a speed n power advantage over everyone at 170. Hendricks hits hard but not as fast as hector. I seriously believe that a MOTIVATED hector Lombard with a spirits shrink getting his head right would take out GSP. He could defend TDs with his judo and gsp will try jabbing his face off... hector can come over top and ko him. Hopefully he can keep making the cut. Phone Post

Youre not getting any arguments from me on that lol.  I have been watching Hector fight since forever.  I wont lie i did think he could wreck shit at 85 and beat Anderson, which i still kind of think that but we wont ever see it unless Hector quickly runs through WW division and has to move up for tougher comp lol.  

Hector is a fucking beast Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.