UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain's Wrestling Potential

10/21/13 5:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RUSRedDevil
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A thought to be considered is Cain wrestling had not peaked at the beginning of his MMA career.

Cain wrestled in Yuma,Az not a famous "hotbed" for wrestling in a weak state. He then attended Jr. College not d1 first two years and only had 2 years of d1 wrestling. He lost in the ncaa semi finals to Steve Mocco 2008 Olympian and wrestled him to overtime matches many viewed as exhausting. However Cain had never been a technician more of a cardio machine. Many judged this as a personal preference but watching him learn Bjj and striking I think this was due to lack of access to elite coaches. I think with 2x Olympian wouldn't be surprised if his wrestling has actually improved since college and he has added more moves to his arsenal Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 6:30 AM
oliverhh
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one olypmian is cormier, who is the other one ?
10/21/13 6:32 AM
tylervic
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oliverhh - one olypmian is cormier, who is the other one ?
Cormier x2 Phone Post 3.0
10/21/13 11:16 AM
Elias Cepeda
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I bet Cain is improving at everything, still. Scary to consider

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.