UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What fight have you watched more than 10 times?

10/22/13 11:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pickula
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of Royce's fights, Hughes-Trigg2, Karo Parisian-Diego Sanchez.....possibly some early Igor Vov, and ....here's an oldie, I wonder how many remember this one.....Ricardo Moraes-Mikhail Ilyukhin
10/22/13 11:36 AM
Wilson_20
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rocky v Apollo 1/2
Rocky v Clubber
Rocky v Drago
Rocky v Thunderlips

Love those fights Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 11:50 AM
UGCTT_Shope
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couture/Sylvia. Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 12:08 PM
KOphil25
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manhoef Vs Lawler
Perfect use of strategy to get a KO on manhoef Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 12:30 PM
MartialArtsMixed
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I probably watched machida vs shogun 1 the most just because I was there live and thought he won while all the cry babies were saying shogun won. Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 12:38 PM
SHOGUN250
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

only ONE mention for BJ/Sherk?!?  Damn....

BJ/Sherk

Shogun/Reem 2

Shogun/Machida 2

Mir/Nog both 1 and 2

Barao/Pickett

UC/DJ 1

Condit/Hardy

and probably a few more

10/22/13 1:51 PM
vermonter
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/22/13 1:53 PM
Well, besides the tape I've watched for fighters I've cornered, or the fights I've cornered themselves, i'd say this is a good list to start (with reasons):

Old UFCs on VHS - When I was first getting into MMA as a teen, I got these and watched them daily, not just for entertainment, but as instructionals.

Penn vs. Hughes 1 - I will always be in awe of Penn because of this. To see a smaller man go up in weight and completely outclass such a dominant champion... unreal.

most of saks fights except for the crazy long ones - Sak is a fucking wizard. Nothing more needs to be said.

Rampage vs arona - I show this one to friends a lot. This is why you hook the leg...

Randleman vs Fedor - I show this one a lot too, and also just watch it a lot. For the noobs that don't get Fedor, this is where his cyborg mystique came from. No one seeing this event for the first time didn't think they witnessed a murder in the ring.

Herring vs Big nog - Always loved this one. Herring's heart and determination show through as Nog puts on a sub clinic.

Fedor vs herring - After witnessing the rising star of Herring, a figher I loved even in his losses (watching him go nuts after they stood up his fight with Kerr still gives me chills), and watching him in a super impressive loss to Nog, this one drops my jaw even to this day. It was the first time I saw Fedor fight. I thought for sure this was another Pride mismatch, with some unknown (I never watched Rings) chubby accountant getting mauled by Herring to bring his name back up. Well... it was a mismatch. I never saw a man eat another man's soul until this fight.

Probably the IFC - Ukraine event - Loved me some Igor, and loved the idea of this event. Sneaking the film out of the country and all that. And Igor just wailing on man-mountain after man-mountain.

Arona vs ninja - Legit Brazilian rivalry that keeps me on the edge of my seat from start to finish every time. The first five seconds alone make me go nuts.

I'm sure there's more...
10/22/13 1:58 PM
knuckleballs

Most of anderson silva's fights.

Most of Fedor's fights.

Most of Nick Diaz's fights.

And, Hagler vs Hearns...
10/22/13 5:23 PM
DEZBOT

jmont - sliva/griffin
jones/rua
henderson/pettis 1
diaz/daley
aldo/mendes Phone Post
I dunno how u can watch jones rua more then once, it upsets me too much, and I hope the ufc destroy all footage of rua sonnet too Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 5:30 PM
RickStorm
1514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
MediumRare25 - The ones between my mum and my dad. Great fights. Phone Post 3.0

I hope youre not being serious.. if you are Im sorry for loling I just wasnt expecting that comment in the middle of thread

10/22/13 5:52 PM
homegrowncone
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott Smith Vs Benji Radach!

10/22/13 8:06 PM
armbarring
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/22/13 8:08 PM
southcraw
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

penn vs sanchez

machida vs rashad

silva vs belfort

really any of penn's fights including a hl real KO or sub Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 8:30 PM
Bebop
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frye vs. Takayama is my Tommy Boy of fights. It's like watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
10/22/13 8:35 PM
KnowKontrol
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRealGaff - Silva vs leben over 10 times Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 8:38 PM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX

probably watched all the early UFC's and Pride events 10 times each or more.
10/22/13 8:38 PM
NukerMMA

Small Business Mentor, Partner

GSP vs Serra 1.

Serra's knockout was one of the most exciting moments I have had watching MMA.  Pure beast mode Serra.

10/22/13 10:09 PM
pickula
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe I forgot to mention the two Pele vs Macaco fights - still the most intense fights of them all, check them out if you've not seen them, they're epic.
10/22/13 10:12 PM
armbarseverywhere
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can watch Silvia Vs Emelianenko 10 times before the end of the usual GSP fight.
10/22/13 11:41 PM
Bay Area

BJ Hughes 3

So fast Phone Post 3.0
10/23/13 12:26 AM
Triangle Choked
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hughes/Trigg II
Frye/Takyama - Oh My God!!! Phone Post 3.0
10/23/13 2:42 AM
DiazsBongWater
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck vs Wanderlei Phone Post 3.0
10/23/13 4:48 AM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX

pickula - I can't believe I forgot to mention the two Pele vs Macaco fights - still the most intense fights of them all, check them out if you've not seen them, they're epic.

I dare you to watch Macaco vs Militech 10 times in row, LOL!
10/23/13 4:59 AM
hubris
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/23/13 5:09 AM
cg51mma

royce vs saku 1
Also bas vs randlman Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.