UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What fight have you watched more than 10 times?

10/23/13 6:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DirtyLickinsBrah
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penn/hughes 3.....didnt take long to watch 10 times Phone Post
10/23/13 8:37 PM
UGCTT_UncleSam
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAfan1million -
BookOfReason - Silva v Sonnen 1. Every time I hope for Chael to not get caught Phone Post 3.0
VTfU! Feel the same way. Very bitter loss. Phone Post 3.0
I know how you both feel, however if its any consolation, I've been following silva/sonnen 1 with silva/Weidman, just to make me feel a bit better. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 11:51 PM
Couldabeen
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vermonter - Well, besides the tape I've watched for fighters I've cornered, or the fights I've cornered themselves, i'd say this is a good list to start (with reasons):

Old UFCs on VHS - When I was first getting into MMA as a teen, I got these and watched them daily, not just for entertainment, but as instructionals.

Penn vs. Hughes 1 - I will always be in awe of Penn because of this. To see a smaller man go up in weight and completely outclass such a dominant champion... unreal.

most of saks fights except for the crazy long ones - Sak is a fucking wizard. Nothing more needs to be said.

Rampage vs arona - I show this one to friends a lot. This is why you hook the leg...

Randleman vs Fedor - I show this one a lot too, and also just watch it a lot. For the noobs that don't get Fedor, this is where his cyborg mystique came from. No one seeing this event for the first time didn't think they witnessed a murder in the ring.

Herring vs Big nog - Always loved this one. Herring's heart and determination show through as Nog puts on a sub clinic.

Fedor vs herring - After witnessing the rising star of Herring, a figher I loved even in his losses (watching him go nuts after they stood up his fight with Kerr still gives me chills), and watching him in a super impressive loss to Nog, this one drops my jaw even to this day. It was the first time I saw Fedor fight. I thought for sure this was another Pride mismatch, with some unknown (I never watched Rings) chubby accountant getting mauled by Herring to bring his name back up. Well... it was a mismatch. I never saw a man eat another man's soul until this fight.

Probably the IFC - Ukraine event - Loved me some Igor, and loved the idea of this event. Sneaking the film out of the country and all that. And Igor just wailing on man-mountain after man-mountain.

Arona vs ninja - Legit Brazilian rivalry that keeps me on the edge of my seat from start to finish every time. The first five seconds alone make me go nuts.

I'm sure there's more...
Big Nog v Herring I still stands up as a great fight IMO. Can't believe I didn't have it on my list as I must have watched it 30 times Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 1:07 AM
JuniorCallMeMaybe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

- Sonnen vs Silva 1
- Lesnar vs Mir 2
- Lesnar vs Carwin
- Griffin vs Bonnar 1
- Diaz vs Gomi
- Rampage vs Silva 3
- Cre vs UG Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 1:08 AM
shin2chin
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sakuraba vs Carlos Newton

I watched it like Kyle Reese looking at Sarah Connor's picture in Terminator.
10/25/13 4:00 AM
sparkuri

Fedor/everyone
Vitor/everyone
Cro Cop/everyone
Hunt/Nishijima
Frye/Tank

10/25/13 5:33 AM
nobigdeal

Frye vs takayama. At least 50 times. Awesome. Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 9:14 AM
UGCTT_UncleSam
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just reached number 10 with Liddell - silva. What a fight! Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 9:31 AM
banjo_x3
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz v Daley and brandao v Bermudez get a play through at least every week! Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 10:09 AM
mmadent45
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Royce vs Kimo Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 1:16 PM
donkypunch55
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand/Page 2
Gatti/Ward 1
Sakaraba/Newton
Tyson/Douglas Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.