UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Marina Shafir's Verbal Beatdown Of Miesha Tate

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
10/22/13 6:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pedro Carrasco
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/22/13 6:45 PM
BJPENN.COM, Director

This comes via BJPENN.COM's Fist-Ta-Cuff Radio last Sunday:

"Everybody’s going through a fight, and it’s bigger than MMA.  Unfortunately [what] that fucking retard Miesha Tate just does not know is that this sport is bigger than what the sport is, and that’s why Ronda is doing what she’s doing.  It’s bigger than her.  It’s bigger than her fake titties, her fucking push-up bras, it’s bigger than that.  That’s what her all-end goal is, and unfortunately, she’s not on that bandwagon; and you can’t ask somebody… like that to be on that kind of bandwagon, it just doesn’t make sense because she’s not a selfless person, she’s a very selfish person.”

“Oh my gosh, it was so fucking tacky!” Shafir said of Miesha Tate’s style on TUF.  “It was like, I’m like, ‘Where the fuck did you get your jewelry from, the dollar store?  Even the dollar store has better jewelry than that!’  And I’ve shopped at the dollar store, I still shop at the dollar store.  You can’t find… it was just bad, it was bad…  She looks like she’s a freshman high-schooler trying to be cool in school and just being tacky and just too much.”

I’m a very respectful person, I have good sportsmanship, I hate to lose – but that picture that’s been floating around on Twitter of me and Ronda flipping off Miesha, you know like, yeah, I know that shit wasn’t tasteful, but it had gotten to the point where this bitch was so fucking two-faced she couldn’t make up her mind on whether or not she wanted to be a good sportsman – like have the sportsmanship and just realize like – why would you keep trying to shake our hands when you know what you’re going to get?  You know we don’t like you.  You know, why do you want to keep crossing that line?  You know what I mean?  Especially when we made a promise to the big man [Dana White] that we weren’t going to do that shit anymore, and you’re still fucking – it’s like putting salt on the wound, we couldn’t do shit about it.

“Yeah, that was a tasteless moment on our part, but you know what?  It was viewed a lot, very disrespectful, and ‘how could you do that?’ and I had a lot of Tweets from people saying they had daughters and [I] lost a fan because [their] daughter saw that and she looked up to you.  You know what though?  Your daughter is going to have to make a decision at some point in her life to defend her honor, and defend who she is, and to defend the honesty of what her life is about.  And you know what?  That’s what we did in that instance.  And it’s not going to come out how people want it, and that’s where the confusion is going to come in, and that’s where the judgment comes in.  So, that’s my answer to that.  I’m sorry.  We want to be really good role models to all these up-and-coming female MMA fighters who are strong-willed, you know?  We’re going to try and do the right thing, but a lot of the time the right thing is going to be the wrong thing, and there’s no other real way I can explain that.”

“Miesha, you really think your mom is going to approve of you being a fake-ass bitch?  Like really?  You think your mom really wants that out of you?  Like I don’t think so, I wouldn’t think so.  My mom doesn’t want [that].  I apologized for flipping her off to my mom, but my mom was like, ‘You know what?’ She’s like, ‘We don’t flip people off in Russia, we just tell it to their face.’  That’s how it happened.”

“It’s really funny: the audience is really believing the editing.  There’s so much that was left out.  I can’t wait until I can actually say some of this shit that they fucking left out – a lot of shit, a lot of shit.  It’s disrespectful.  They’re going to immediately believe the editing.  It’s funny, a couple people, or just some of the fucking people on Miesha Tate’s team are also believing the editing.  They are fucking, they’re like puppet-mastered up, they fcking… and it’s crazy!  Did you forget that there were cameras running through the whole season, and they got you from the beginning to the end, and you’re just lucky that they didn’t expose you?  Like and now you’re believe what’s happening around – it’s just fucking pathetic, it is so pathetic that these people sometimes just believe what’s happening on TV, and like how they’re being made out to look.  It’s funny, because there’s nothing really that I can do, but you know what?  It’s these people who act this way that are either going to keep the sport going or they’re going to tarnish it.  It’s all about how you look at it.”

10/22/13 6:52 PM
JimmersonzGlove
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/22/13 6:53 PM
ufc98newb
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marina Shafir has mental and emotional breakdown over Miesha Tate. Verbal beatdown? give me a break. she is throwing a temper tantrum. And lol at everything Ronda is doing being selfless to grow the sport. Ronda just happens to be somebody that people like to watch. When she is gone, wmma will likely not have a ppv draw to replace her, just like mma doesn't have a mega draw to replace Brock Lesnar. 

10/22/13 6:54 PM
MMA Playwright
929 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/22/13 7:00 PM
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/22/13 7:02 PM
JimmersonzGlove
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BRZ - 

"I had a lot of Tweets from people saying they had daughters and [I] lost a fan because [their] daughter saw that and she looked up to you.  You know what though?  Your daughter is going to have to make a decision at some point in her life to defend her honor, and defend who she is, and to defend the honesty of what her life is about.  And you know what?  That’s what we did in that instance. "

10/22/13 7:04 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huh Phone Post
10/22/13 7:04 PM
Kim Jong Uno

I hope Miesha gets an opportunity to take Marina to task for her reckless words
10/22/13 7:08 PM
JudoknowNothing

Oh boy Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 7:09 PM
Kid Salami
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. Why am I not surprised that her and Ronda are best friends? They seem like they were made for each other. Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 7:10 PM
ufc98newb
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove - 
BRZ - 

"I had a lot of Tweets from people saying they had daughters and [I] lost a fan because [their] daughter saw that and she looked up to you.  You know what though?  Your daughter is going to have to make a decision at some point in her life to defend her honor, and defend who she is, and to defend the honesty of what her life is about.  And you know what?  That’s what we did in that instance. "

Yes, and giving the finger is the exact appropriate way to defend your honor. 

10/22/13 7:12 PM
MMA Playwright
929 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'm like, 'Where the fuck did you get your jewelry from, the dollar store? Even the dollar store has better jewelry than that!'"

BURN! That's HUGE, possibly the best put-down I've ever heard. Literally.
10/22/13 7:13 PM
Mahakala
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TLDR (women........)
10/22/13 7:16 PM
Frobenius

Fucking WMMA, I knew it would end up with this shit. Phone Post
10/22/13 7:19 PM
Dreville79

It's kinda ironic that Ronda gets such kudos for what she's done for WMMA. Miesha and half of TUF womens line up have done more for WMMA than Ronda. Coming in and getting 6-7 wins and deliberately setting out to break people's arms isn't honour, it's being a dick. Little girls need to grow up Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 7:19 PM
buvaiser

Is this that chunky sidekick of ronda's? Thats cute of her to stick up for rr on the way home from the dollar store.
10/22/13 7:20 PM
MMA Playwright

10/22/13 7:22 PM
Master Shredder
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the hell did I just read it made no sense at all lol
10/22/13 7:26 PM
FlyingKnee_bar

Frobenius -  Fucking WMMA, I knew it would end up with this shit. Phone Post

this.
10/22/13 7:26 PM
Ch1ef
856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are we talking about this girl? Phone Post
10/22/13 7:32 PM
Vader03
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please please miesha kick the shit outta ronda. And then her buddy needs an ass whoopin too. Wow i cannot stand ronda and apparantly anyone associated with her Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 7:37 PM
I Just Saw Swinging
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I got to

"I’m a very respectful person..."

I knew it wouldn't be long before the "but".
10/22/13 7:44 PM
kingjames100
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh God.
10/22/13 7:58 PM
catbath
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, wait... I think I understand what she's trying to (*brain explodes) Phone Post 3.0
10/22/13 8:02 PM
Naderhood
947 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anytime you accuse somebody of being immature, and then in your description of what gives you that opinion you say "like" about 39 times, you done lost, homie Phone Post 3.0
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.