UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> I'm hosting Dustin Denes Seminars in Sydney... TMA

11/29/13 2:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Daniel/CGJJ
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Cutler - Clean is great but crazy... The on the mat accomplishments are nothing compared to what i witnessed couple weeks ago. Clean comes to my academy in Daytona for a seminar an to help me with my training an we get up an go to breakfast before heading to the academy to train. Clean asks the waitress how big the pancakes are he needed to carb up an could she get the cook to put extra batter in them. Listen he orders a stack an a glass of water eats the entire stack with no syrup or anything then asks for a second stack! Im overt there dry heaving for him we are talking aroun 8 to 10 pancakes with NOTHING on them no butter syrup nothing talk about dry mouth. Clean is the man!!
After the second stack, did he scream "CHOP!!?"

Clean is the man. Like an even more brutal Kurt Osiander. Phone Post 3.0
11/29/13 8:32 PM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to it Ben, should be awesome!

Felipe
11/30/13 10:36 AM
knocka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Cutler - Clean is great but crazy... The on the mat accomplishments are nothing compared to what i witnessed couple weeks ago. Clean comes to my academy in Daytona for a seminar an to help me with my training an we get up an go to breakfast before heading to the academy to train. Clean asks the waitress how big the pancakes are he needed to carb up an could she get the cook to put extra batter in them. Listen he orders a stack an a glass of water eats the entire stack with no syrup or anything then asks for a second stack! Im overt there dry heaving for him we are talking aroun 8 to 10 pancakes with NOTHING on them no butter syrup nothing talk about dry mouth. Clean is the man!!

Funny!

Clean came up for a seminar a few years ago, definitely enjoyed it.

BTW, Todd Cutler is the man too!
11/30/13 4:55 PM
BenBJJ
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJK - Looking forward to it Ben, should be awesome!

Felipe

Will be cool to meet you Felipe!
12/6/13 5:02 PM
BenBJJ
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Cutler - Clean is great but crazy... The on the mat accomplishments are nothing compared to what i witnessed couple weeks ago. Clean comes to my academy in Daytona for a seminar an to help me with my training an we get up an go to breakfast before heading to the academy to train. Clean asks the waitress how big the pancakes are he needed to carb up an could she get the cook to put extra batter in them. Listen he orders a stack an a glass of water eats the entire stack with no syrup or anything then asks for a second stack! Im overt there dry heaving for him we are talking aroun 8 to 10 pancakes with NOTHING on them no butter syrup nothing talk about dry mouth. Clean is the man!!

Clean says hi Todd!
Had an awesome kids seminar yesterday.

Definitely a character.
12/7/13 4:14 AM
ozjiujitsu
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit! Clean is the Man! Walked away from this seminar with a seriously dangerous triangle. Best seminar I have ever been to! Phone Post 3.0
12/7/13 11:02 AM
BenBJJ

Chop Certified!
12/8/13 12:44 AM
joemasepoos
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome seminar with Dustin Denes yesterday , lots of game changing details , if you ever get the chance to train with him grab it . So much energy and knowledge with no time limits , the training only ends when everybody on the mats can do all the moves perfectly , many times over !!!! Best seminar I've ever been to .
12/8/13 5:26 PM
BenBJJ

Great seminar and good times in Sydney with Clean.

Pics to follow!
12/19/13 6:06 PM
joemasepoos
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A good no-gi omaplata drill with Clean .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB6J5s-7M1M&feature=player_embedded#at=35

Chop Certified !!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.