UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> explain this Daniel Cormier hate?

10/24/13 12:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mark of the wolf
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't get it? Everytime there is a post about him it's always how he is boring,overrated,slow or how he is gonna loose his next fight. The dude trains his ass off, his wrestling is without question. His striking is sharp, he has a very solid camp behind him and his full-time sparing partner is the best heavyweight in the world.
I really don't understand the hate it's not like he gives interviews and comes off as a smug asshole or brag about being a man of faith and doing the opposite,the guy has a goal set in mind and he is on pace why knock a guy who leaves it all in the cage??
10/24/13 1:09 AM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Racism. Phone Post
10/24/13 1:13 AM
HBwrestler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a lot of Cormier hate? I love the guy. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 1:18 AM
HolyHackZack
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it has more to do with him being a wrestler than anything. When a wrestler has one slow fight people are fast to yell 'See told you! Lay n pray, wall n stall blargh!' Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 1:19 AM
HolyHackZack
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn dude above me stole my post Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 1:58 AM
sockeye
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't seen much hate.
I'm a huge fan who wants to see him create some riffs at 205 Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 2:01 AM
Vaginal Tear
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't seen any hate. I will say he was kicking the shit outta guys in strike force and now he is a wall n staller. Not sure why, cause he's a beast. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 2:02 AM
NiteProwleR
1054 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he is not slow at all. He is not finishing as much because of the level of competition & size disadvantage.
10/24/13 2:16 AM
Toquinho
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Explanation:

1.daniel is successfull in the ufc
2. Get attention from this...
3. Attention brings both fans and haters
4. Haters gonna hate. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 2:25 AM
MountainMedic
533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No hate from.me

Just think he still has ground to cover

He is definitely legit, future champ ..... we'll see Phone Post
10/24/13 2:28 AM
voorhees

Explain this post from the OP?

We don't hate Cormier.
10/24/13 2:51 AM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
CapnKindBud - I don't see any hate. In fact after Cain dismantled JDS again, I was seeing threads which said that DC is better than Cain! I totally disagree with that based on what I've seen in the cage.
I think DC is a great mma fighter who hasn't fought anyone who challenges him yet. He will. And then we will see what kind of heart he has. He doesn't like to get hit much. He will pop and disengage before he'll take one to give one.
So we will see. But the consensus is that he is great . Phone Post 3.0
Your one of the reasonable people. In that thread where I said I thought DC was better there were people trashing him. Don't try and spin it. There are people that think he's a chump and cite the frank Mir fight. Its ignorance. Regardless of who you think is better is irrelevant. There are a lot of DC haters. Phone Post
10/24/13 2:56 AM
KZTT_W85
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me so much of chad coleman or as i call him 'cutty' Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 3:21 AM
Willo232

Black Fedor.. No can defend
10/24/13 3:42 AM
Lex_o

Who hates Cormier? Above post reminded how bad ass of a nickname Black Fedor is Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 9:12 AM
Wittsy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not impressed by his refusal to fight overseas.

Foreign fighters have to constantly cope with the things that he's whining about (finding food facilities for cutting weight). Not sure why he feels that he's exempt?

He's a good fighter, and I respect his skillset, and maybe he's just publicly posturing to hold out for more UFC $$, but that seems a little pretentious, IMO.
10/24/13 9:27 AM
BigWilliam
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He seems like a good guy and an amazing fighter. I don't know why anyone would be bad mouthing him.
10/24/13 9:28 AM
stuvwxyz

Vaginal Tear - Haven't seen any hate. I will say he was kicking the shit outta guys in strike force and now he is a wall n staller. Not sure why, cause he's a beast. Phone Post 3.0
This is why I don't like watching him. He has a ton of highlight from Strikeforce but nothing in the UFC. He starts out strong shutting down his opponents but then doesn't do anything with it.

I don't hate him, just don't like watching him. Hope he changes back and gets back to what got people's attention in the first place. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 9:30 AM
stonepony

Fans are still pretty ignorant on average. They can't respect great wrestling, just like they didn't understand grappling in early MMA. They used to boo or yell homo when the grapplers were exchanging. Today they boo at wrestlers.

But, they'll learn eventually.
10/24/13 9:33 AM
Letibleu
1642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was getting him confused with Jon Jones.

10/24/13 9:34 AM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muscles82 - He came back from almost dying of kidney failure and losing a child. He is the nicest guy in the world face to face and is undefeated. He has my respect, that's for sure. Phone Post 3.0

He also lost his father at an early age and I could never imagine losing a child. DC definitely has my respect!
10/24/13 10:12 AM
Flexo
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't know there was hate, all I see is praise. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 10:20 AM
DrPeterVenkman
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who hates him? Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 11:38 AM
JCON
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - Racism. Phone Post
I'm white and I like DC.

At 166 his fan section was right next to me. A guy was screaming "beat that white trash!" towards Roy

It was great with all the Hispanics screaming "brown pride baby!!"

l'll probably watch the next one at home if Cain comes back to Houston Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 11:43 AM
JStrongMMA

I've seen a lot of shit talk on the UG about him. It's probably because a lot of people didn't follow him in SF. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.