UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> explain this Daniel Cormier hate?

10/24/13 8:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DC_big_country_fried_chicken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Persecution complex by proxy Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 11:18 PM
vazzo

He's cute Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 11:39 PM
ausgepicht

It's from 2 demographics: Stormfronters and Brazilian wannabees.

You're welcome.

10/25/13 2:18 AM
DanTheWolfman

DC is prob. my fav fighter and human being in the MMA game. He is eloquent when he talks, straight, developing his skills, out there front kicking people under the chin etc.

FAST, works hard, etc.
10/25/13 2:22 AM
shin2chin
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love people like DC being in the UFC.

He is an apex wrestler! One of the very best in the world at what he does. Like Maia and Jacare with their BJJ

If anyone can dump Josh Barnett on his head like he did I will always watch because I know he's capable of doing stuff in the ring/octagon most cookie cutter fighters can't do.
10/25/13 2:27 AM
Adam Hunter
803 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 6:23 AM
Bobby Lupo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like a great guy and dedicated athlete, but he's been nothing but Daniel Boremier in the UFC. If fans weren't on his dick so hard, they'd be critical of the Mir and Nelson fights.
10/25/13 6:27 AM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like him.
10/25/13 7:48 AM
Shoryuken Rw

I don't like him because he instigated shit with Jones and talked about how he's going to take his belt while he wasn't even in the UFC yet. Now that he's here, he hasn't been impressive at all. Roy is no stranger to getting out boxed, and Mir... well most of us are trying to forget that boring ass fight.

We all know DC was trying to get some buzz off Bones's name, Chael style, instead of earning it.

People can hate on Jones for his character all day, but he made his name by getting his hand raised in great fights. DC will be just another digit on Jon's winning streak. Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 9:57 AM
Damaynevent

Shoryuken Rw - I don't like him because he instigated shit with Jones and talked about how he's going to take his belt while he wasn't even in the UFC yet. Now that he's here, he hasn't been impressive at all. Roy is no stranger to getting out boxed, and Mir... well most of us are trying to forget that boring ass fight.

We all know DC was trying to get some buzz off Bones's name, Chael style, instead of earning it.

People can hate on Jones for his character all day, but he made his name by getting his hand raised in great fights. DC will be just another digit on Jon's winning streak. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0
10/25/13 10:43 AM
BackOffWarchild
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a weird thread. EVERYBODY likes Cormier. It's a shame he is dropping to LHW, but it's going to be amazing to see him have a go at Jones. Could be a real "changing of the guard" moment in the UFC, when the better skillset prevails over athleticism at a higher weight.

I'm amped. His style is grinding, but I don't know anyone that shits on him for it. Cormier can FIGHT.
10/25/13 10:47 AM
BackOffWarchild
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just to add again, I don't think the newer(ish) generation of fans get what it means to absolutely dominate Josh Barnett. Barnett is NOT washed-up or past his prime, and has been an A-level fighter for a very long time. That was the fight that sold me on Cormier. Barnett right now is a top-5 heavyweight, and Cormier is THAT much better.

Great fighter. Great for the sport.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.