UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC in Chicago

10/26/13 4:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dana Stern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could 100% go but it will depend on the card really. Also a DFW meet and greet would seal the deal (what up Saucy, CindyO!) for me! Went to the second Fox card at the United Center and had a good time however Rashad bs Phil Davis kinda sucked and it was a lackluster event despite some big names. Oh and not to mention the United Center didn't contact any can companies to let them know there was an event so afterwords my girl and I almost died of frostbite from the cold waiting two hours for a cab when the United Center kicked everyone out and locked the doors even though it was their fault. Fuck them!!!! Phone Post
10/26/13 4:09 PM
Dana Stern

*cab Phone Post
10/26/13 4:17 PM
Theflesh22
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm there. Phone Post
10/26/13 4:57 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Dana Stern - I could 100% go but it will depend on the card really. Also a DFW meet and greet would seal the deal (what up Saucy, CindyO!) for me! Went to the second Fox card at the United Center and had a good time however Rashad bs Phil Davis kinda sucked and it was a lackluster event despite some big names. Oh and not to mention the United Center didn't contact any can companies to let them know there was an event so afterwords my girl and I almost died of frostbite from the cold waiting two hours for a cab when the United Center kicked everyone out and locked the doors even though it was their fault. Fuck them!!!! Phone Post
Holy shit. Same thing happened to us last January. No cabs and everyone standing outside freezing with no way of getting back to hotel. Phone Post 3.0
10/26/13 5:21 PM
Dana Stern

Pessimist_Pete -
Dana Stern - I could 100% go but it will depend on the card really. Also a DFW meet and greet would seal the deal (what up Saucy, CindyO!) for me! Went to the second Fox card at the United Center and had a good time however Rashad bs Phil Davis kinda sucked and it was a lackluster event despite some big names. Oh and not to mention the United Center didn't contact any can companies to let them know there was an event so afterwords my girl and I almost died of frostbite from the cold waiting two hours for a cab when the United Center kicked everyone out and locked the doors even though it was their fault. Fuck them!!!! Phone Post
Holy shit. Same thing happened to us last January. No cabs and everyone standing outside freezing with no way of getting back to hotel. Phone Post 3.0
I was there man, wasn't it a
Nightmare? How cold was it out there? I swear I was so freezing I could have killed someone! Phone Post
10/26/13 5:27 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Dana Stern -
Pessimist_Pete -
Nightmare? How cold was it out there? I swear I was so freezing I could have killed someone! Phone Post
Was a total nightmare and very disappointing. Phone Post 3.0
10/26/13 5:28 PM
I'mDownWithBrown
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern - 
Pessimist_Pete -

Haha was going to post the same thing about the cabs. It was awful.

With that said, I can't wait to go again.
10/26/13 5:39 PM
Wes_Mantooth

I left the last UFC at the UC during the main event, there were cabs just east of the UFC. 'The key is leaving during the main event.
10/26/13 5:39 PM
Wes_Mantooth

Edited: 10/26/13 5:39 PM
double post
10/26/13 5:50 PM
Dana Stern

Wes_Mantooth - I left the last UFC at the UC during the main event, there were cabs just east of the UFC. 'The key is leaving during the main event.
Who wants to leave during the main event? Lol Phone Post
10/26/13 5:54 PM
spinning back fael

In Phone Post
10/26/13 11:18 PM
XFO MMA
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have this thing called UBER. You won't have that problem this time. Phone Post
10/26/13 11:35 PM
AngryFoamy
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope it's Aldo on the card. Probably Clay too.

Dana couldn't make the UG event last time, hopefully he will this time around.

The Davis/Evans fight was a snoozer. Phone Post 3.0
10/26/13 11:49 PM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

I want to go, but $800 round trip means no. :(

Pretty much. Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 12:13 AM
Matt Phillips
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XFO MMA -  We have this thing called UBER. You won't have that problem this time. Phone Post

UBER is amazing. They just launched in Honolulu. I use it all the time now.

10/27/13 2:35 AM
ku3mm3t
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uber is good but I can't see it working in the clusterfuck that is the UC after a UFC in January.

I always had luck being inebriated, and walking to find a cab instead of waiting. I thought last year wasnt too cold but the year before was fucking brutal. Phone Post
10/27/13 9:36 AM
Chi City
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just walk a couple blocks east (towards the lake and skyscrapers) on Madison by the bars and there will be warmth and cabs galore. If you're coming from out of town, Westend is a fun sports bar to go to before the event. Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 11:57 AM
TDogg926
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going again this year for sure. I hope a meet and greet works out this time! Last time here DFW had to cancel, but I believe it was right after his surgery. Phone Post
10/27/13 12:45 PM
TwentyNineTwentyEight
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT.

10/27/13 1:39 PM
mm370
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 2:22 PM
Duke Roufus
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roufusport Academy, Head Coach
Roufusport... Phone Post 3.0
10/27/13 2:38 PM
ku3mm3t
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yes
10/27/13 2:43 PM
Authority Figure

DreamSTi - Might have to make the trip!
In St Louis. Might have to do this too. Shiit, was going to go crazy for Christmas, but I would want to do this right. When will card be announced? Phone Post
10/27/13 2:52 PM
ku3mm3t

They should start announcing fights in the next week or two I would think. If not sooner. Phone Post
10/28/13 11:13 PM
Pessimist_Pete

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.