UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ortiz and Ken Sham will 'expose truth abt Dana'

10/24/13 11:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://mmacrypt.com/forum/showthread.php?34936-Tito-Ortiz-amp-Ken-Shamrock-ready-to-expose-the-truth-about-Dana-White-this-Thursday-(Oct-24)-on-TSN-s-Off-The-Record

Two former mixed martial arts (MMA) champions and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Hall of Fame legends are about to lash out on Dana White and UFC this upcoming Thursday (Oct. 24, 2013) on TSN's "Off The Record" (OTR).

Once heated rivals, these two men had bitter quarrels with one another, but are now sitting down to dish out on their former boss.

UFC Hall of Famers Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock will be talking to Michael Landsberg in Canada to discuss the malpractices of Dana White in a roundtable discussion. As we originally reported, Frank Shamrock was supposed to join them, however, due to tech reasons, the first-ever UFC Light Heavyweight champion will not be able to participate.

For those of you who are not familiar with OTR, it is the same program Chael Sonnen walked off two years ago when Landsberg asked him tiresome questions about his career that he had already answered many times before. The show airs on the TSN Network in Canada, which is the equivalent to ESPN in America.

White has been vocal about these three men in the past (and vice versa) and his business practices will be the center of attention on a show he has visited many times before himself.

Granted, it is obvious these three men are out to promote their individual projects as well.

Tito Ortiz will no doubt promote his main event fight with Quinton "Rampage" Jackson at Bellator 106, which marks the company's debut on pay-per-view (PPV). The event, headlined by two former UFC stars who felt mistreated by the company, takes place Nov. 2, 2013, at Long Beach Arena in Long Beach, California.

Ever since Ortiz joined Bellator, he has been vocal about White and how he felt his arch rival was unfair to him -- and White pulls back no punches when it comes to the man formerly known as "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy." These two have been butting heads since Ortiz's reign as a dominant light heavyweight champion, with bust-ups at post-fight press conferences and arguments through the media.

They were even going to fight at one point, and thankfully, that never happened.

It was just one month ago when Ortiz, who felt that his contributions were overshadowed by the promotion, took to Twitter to rally his main event partner "Rampage," as well as both Shamrocks and Randy Couture, another man who White lost respect for when he jumped to Viacom to be a coach on "Fight Master" instead of an analyst job with UFC,

The plan was to crash UFC 167 in Las Vegas -- feeling that they should have received more respect, given the company's success going into its 20th anniversary show. Ortiz even suggested he pay for the tickets.

The latest brush-up was when Ortiz referred to working for the UFC as slavery, and his comment was not well received by the fandom and media -- and with the president of the company as well -- who took a jab at Ortiz in a comical way.

According to UFC.com, Ortiz's Hall of Fame spot is missing from the website.

(All I could paste, rest of the article is through that link) Phone Post
10/24/13 11:59 AM
ShoreBreaker420
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborg should find a new manager of the night Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 12:01 PM
PUBLIC's_bsc_in_my_bloodyfluid
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL who gives a fuck.
10/24/13 12:04 PM
devils advocate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see how Dana survives this Phone Post
10/24/13 12:06 PM
Col Angus
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This should be an eloquent discussion.
10/24/13 12:12 PM
crazydave
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fucking in.

10/24/13 12:13 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it odd that people in the fight game can rarely make up.

It's like a lot of big kids are in charge or famous, and instead of being rational and sitting down, they live this odd sheltered fighting life.

I am fascinated with it.

10/24/13 12:17 PM
Burt Reynoldz
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't think of two less articulate people on the planet than Ortiz and Shammy.  Dana must be shaking in his boots right now.

10/24/13 12:34 PM
DanteHec
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Burt Reynoldz -

I couldn't think of two less articulate people on the planet than Ortiz and Shammy.  Dana must be shaking in his boots right now.

Lmao Phone Post
10/24/13 12:35 PM
Brian Rule
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"And I thought to myself, 'Ken and myself need to set the record straight....'"
10/24/13 12:37 PM
ProteinBake
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Banning the GIFS is fucking lame. Hope they talk about that. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 12:45 PM
Steve4192
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

Has Tito done any promotion for the PPV since whacking Rampage over the head with a hammer on TNA? It seems the only thing he has time for these days is talking shit about Dana White and the UFC. He's like a bitter ex-girlfriend. Move on with your life Tito, you will be much happier.

As far as Ken Shamrock goes, I'd be keeping a low profile if I had a $175K judgement hanging over my head. If he keeps this up, Zuffa might just decide to aggressively pursue that money rather than letting it slide like they have been.
10/24/13 12:45 PM
mass805

Combined IQ of all three participants= 45

Too bad Frank wasn't able to make it, could have bumped it to 55.
10/24/13 12:47 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there an Over/Under how many times Dana screwed me over is said by both of them?

10/24/13 12:53 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

at this point, this is nothing more than "disgruntled" employees whining about their former boss.

Everyone who works know those kind of people, Shamrock and Ortiz come across exactly like that.

They have to talk about White because they know it will get press, they've done this multiple times and now they're doing it again.

Bellator does the same too.
10/24/13 12:58 PM
CowboysStuntDouble
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for quotes Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 12:59 PM
Mahakala
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here comes stories from Tito of long days in the field picking cotton for the UFC.
10/24/13 1:05 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mahakala - Here comes stories from Tito of long days in the field picking cotton for the UFC.
Legit lol Phone Post
10/24/13 1:11 PM
CaughtItFromARua
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

devils advocate - I don't see how Dana survives this Phone Post
Surely you can't be serious. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 1:18 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank had to realize this wasn't a good idea.
10/24/13 1:21 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum

LOL! These two are like bitter ex girlfriends.

Not in the UFC anymore?

10/24/13 1:27 PM
Steve4192
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mahakala - Here comes stories from Tito of long days in the field picking cotton for the UFC.

Someone needs to photoshop Dana and Tito into this pic

http://peelslowlynsee.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/kunta-getting-whipped-1.jpg

Your name is Tito.

What's your name?

Jacob ... Jacob Ortiz.
10/24/13 1:28 PM
Porkchop

"For those of you who are not familiar with OTR, it is the same program Chael Sonnen walked off two years ago when Landsberg asked him tiresome questions about his career that he had already answered many times before."

Not correct.

Chael actually walked off because Landsberg kept pressing him about not being the champ but telling everyone that he was the champ. Landsberg was trying to get Chael to drop the act over being the UFC champ and Chael could see that Landsberg wasn't gonna drop it so he walked off.

Landsberg is a bit of a dweeb, but he was pressing Chael on the fake champion thing and rightfully so.
10/24/13 1:34 PM
bjws

I think Frank made the right decision to avoid this train wreck. I wonder if he and Dana spoke? I wonder if we'll see Frank enter the Zuffa fold in the near future.
10/24/13 1:34 PM
Uchi
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank couldn't attend due to 'tech reasons'? Really?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.