UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cormier wants Davis or Little Nog for 205 debut

10/24/13 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DARTHHOGAN
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -

little Nog will probably fight Gustaffson.  Phil Davis vs Cormier would be very nice.

I like your logic brother. Phone Post 3.0
10/24/13 5:42 PM
Eric Bloodaxe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoryuken Rw - 
Eric Bloodaxe -

Well. Gus gets the next shot with a win, I guess (and hope). DC will probably need two wins if he's fighting Davis or Lil Nog first then. A win over Gustafsson would probably put him first in line. 

If that's what he wants moving down to a new division fine. I really don't think saunas and food would be too much of a problem though, and non-Americans have to travel all the time.

With the way the LHW division is I doubt he needs 2 wins for a title shot. Fucking Chael Sonnen got a shot. Glover is getting a shot and most of the guys he beat were on losing streaks when he beat them. He's fortunate Bader rushed the KO because he was getting rocked.

Aside from Gus, this is the best we have to offer Jones. The LHW division has been murdered by him. It won't be hard for DC to get a shot. Phone Post 3.0

Sure, but then he will likely have to wait for Jones to fight both Glover and Gus with the risk of a rematch if he should lose, especially with Gustafsson if Alex wins. If DC had fought and beat Gustafsson it seems only a Glover upset would keep Cormier from a title shot next.

10/24/13 5:58 PM
jjchgo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 - Um hello?

He nearly died last time he tried to cut to 211....

I see no problem with him wanting to be where he is most comfortable when he attempts to cut to 205.

I wouldn't recommend him trying cutting that weight again for the first time in a foreign country out of element.

pretty much how i see it...
10/24/13 6:09 PM
kingkoopa

Davis Comier vs Phil Daniels

I called this right after Comiers win over BCN Phone Post
10/24/13 8:01 PM
downthepines
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just when 205 was starting to settle and all of the sudden there are a bunch of interesting match ups and fights to make.

Jones vs Glover
Cormier vs Davis
Little Nog vs Gusto

I wouldn't mind little nog and glover fighting after this, Not to mention Gusto/Cormier, And of course how will Dan handle the weight cut, I think he will do it smart and still perform at a high level. I have a hard time believing Cormier not being able to get Jones to the ground. I think that would be an unreal fight, Jones and cormier are both at the peak of the sport. It almost has superfight qualities. Not a huge fan of either in particular just think it will display some of the best talent there is in the world right now facing off.
10/24/13 9:42 PM
Carl Sonnen

I would much rather see Daniel fight Davis. That sounds like a solid matchup to me. It hardly seems fair to have Gus fight someone as tough as Daniel before he gets his rematch with Jones, who he arguably beat.
10/24/13 10:23 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Davis is a much easier fight for DC than Phil Davis Phone Post
10/24/13 11:57 PM
mixedmartianartist

Daniel Cormier is the best fighter in the world. Current baddest man on the planet, straight goods.

The man took out half of the current top ten ranked heavyweights. Just now, while they were top ten ranked heavyweights.

Not taking anything away from Cain, but Cormier is a bad motherfucker. It's cool that they're friends and it shows that good teamwork pays off.

Him vs Jones would be the greatest fight of all time!!
10/25/13 12:00 AM
Paramount Donkey
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand why people call him black fedor Phone Post
10/25/13 12:01 AM
Paramount Donkey
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I think Davis is a much easier fight for DC than Phil Davis Phone Post
I agree, davis is much easier for him than davis :p Phone Post
10/25/13 12:18 AM
FucktheUG

He should've asked for Hashad, instead.
10/25/13 12:25 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paramount Donkey -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I think Davis is a much easier fight for DC than Phil Davis Phone Post
I agree, davis is much easier for him than davis :p Phone Post
Just not my night Phone Post
10/25/13 2:04 PM
mixedmartianartist

Paramount Donkey -  I don't understand why people call him black fedor Phone Post

sarcasm, right?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.